• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)
Wow, I didn't expect this to run well on my Revo 3610. But it's amazingly smooth. I think I'll be using this for awhile. My only issue is that to shut it down I need to have sub menu's turned on and I think it looks much cleaner without them.
Great work! I just love it! Finally, I can use it as main, with the subtitles addon.

Unfortunately, I installed the latest nightly today and it seems, your featured movie/episode script doesn't work with it. The name of the movie/episode is still shown, but the fanart isn't. Is there maybe an easy workaround for this?

Edit: Found the solution with some googling. New scripts for randomitem as well as recentlyadded can be found here.
Mikesch Wrote:Great work! I just love it! Finally, I can use it as main, with the subtitles addon.

Unfortunately, I installed the latest nightly today and it seems, your featured movie/episode script doesn't work with it. The name of the movie/episode is still shown, but the fanart isn't. Is there maybe an easy workaround for this?

Edit: Found the solution with some googling. New scripts for randomitem as well as recentlyadded can be found here.

This is for Dharma NOT Nightlies.
Hitcher Wrote:This is for Dharma NOT Nightlies.

Hmm, everything seems to work flawlessly now that I changed the scripts.
otcho Wrote:Are there any plans to implement studio logos ?

paul Wrote:Plus one for studio flags.
A great release thanks for all your efforts ARC Cool

Studio flags "might" come later but only as a separate pack since they more than double the size of any skin that includes them.
Fusion 0.8.8 rocks.
In the future release, please include Banner views.

Also, like the skinners of Backrow have done, you can make the studio icons a separate / optional download.

In the just released version, where is the stop button....?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Fusion 0.8.8 rocks.
In the future release, please include Banner views.

Also, like the skinners of Backrow have done, you can make the studio icons a separate / optional download.

In the just released version, where is the stop button....?
Banner Views gets my vote too please, its the only thing stopping me using this really. Other than that fantastic work.
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
+1 for banner views. Apart from that amazing work. For those of you who cannot wait for a banner view, I modded an existing view to work with banners and I thought I could share it with the rest of you. I opened a thread for it too:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post778021

So until arcanthur adds banner views in upcoming releases you can use this if you likeSmile
DazNoonan Wrote:Banner Views gets my vote too please, its the only thing stopping me using this really. Other than that fantastic work.

shorty12 Wrote:+1 for banner views. Apart from that amazing work. For those of you who cannot wait for a banner view, I modded an existing view to work with banners and I thought I could share it with the rest of you. I opened a thread for it too:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post778021

So until arcanthur adds banner views in upcoming releases you can use this if you likeSmile

Since there seems to be high demand for it, I will include a banner view on the next release.
IMHO it could wait for 0.9 version and in 8.8.9 should be focused on bug fixing.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Thanks everyone for their support! I'm glad to see Fusion being enjoyed.

Any interest in a view like this? Huh

imho i think that fusion offers plenty of good views. i don't need it personally
I think there are enough of views to choose from already. Great job on this release. I just wish the font was unicode and that u include the old OSD controller at some later time. Oh, I just love the black top bar too. Smile
Japaja Wrote:I think there are enough of views to choose from already. Great job on this release. I just wish the font was unicode and that u include the old OSD controller at some later time. Oh, I just love the black top bar too. Smile

Or maybe another version will come to life, which will be good as imho both really don't match the skin design, but this is only my taste.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Arcanthur Wrote:Thanks everyone for their support! I'm glad to see Fusion being enjoyed.

Any interest in a view like this? Huh

I like it. Definitely would make a good addition to your skin.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)1