• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)
Arcanthur Wrote:Thanks everyone for their support! I'm glad to see Fusion being enjoyed.

Any interest in a view like this? Huh

Yes please.

I made a post in the planned changes thread asking for a "low list" type view a la Aeon, and this would fit the bill nicely!

Great work on 0.8.8, by the way!
Arcanthur Wrote:Thanks everyone for their support! I'm glad to see Fusion being enjoyed.

Any interest in a view like this? Huh

Yes Please i love the look of that view Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Well I already coded it so its going in for now. LOL I plan on doing a simple banner view next, then releasing v.8.9 within the week.

Guys I will need help with fixing any case sensitive file name errors as I run the windows branch. If anyone wants to help compile a list of file names that need changing let me know and I will have them changed quickly.
How do I stop a video /music file, can't find the "stop" button? Running Xbmc nightly.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Arcanthur Wrote:Well I already coded it so its going in for now. LOL I plan on doing a simple banner view next, then releasing v.8.9 within the week.

Guys I will need help with fixing any case sensitive file name errors as I run the windows branch. If anyone wants to help compile a list of file names that need changing let me know and I will have them changed quickly.

Main offenders I've found:

In Defaults.xml look for radioFo.png and change it to radiofo.png so it matches up to the texture filename in the media folder (there may be other similar ones)

In Includes_RecentlyAdded.xml there is a lot of references to home/whatever.png - need a capital H for Home (ie Home/whatever.png).

As above but with Home.xml

They're the main ones.
bandelguy Wrote:How do I stop a video /music file, can't find the "stop" button? Running Xbmc nightly.

press 'x'
uuuuh, does that screen shot imply you have support for movie collection within Fusion?
Arcanthur Wrote:Since there seems to be high demand for it, I will include a banner view on the next release.
That's brilliant... Thanks Smile
Devices using XBMC
iMac | MacBook | MacBook Air | AppleTV2 | iPad | iPhone4
MeqTrader Wrote:uuuuh, does that screen shot imply you have support for movie collection within Fusion?

I've always supported movie collections in Fusion.

Not to be confused with the collection script that was released though. I don't support that as I've heard it slows things down more than I'd like. I'm waiting for more native support, or a faster solution.
@Arcanthur: Any thoughts on making this pre-Eden compatible. Things like the RecentlyAdded feature have now been added to the core of XBMC.
I love the fusion skin but was wondering how to change it back so that not everything is written in lowercase for example movie titles, descriptions, etc? thx
Love the skin, keep up the good work. Sounds like you will already be incorporating but I wanted to give another +1 for banner views.
badabeezy Wrote:Love the skin, keep up the good work. Sounds like you will already be incorporating but I wanted to give another +1 for banner views.
look here for a mod for that http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99613
Not tried it myself as it would break my exsisting mods.
banner view done:

Due to the 2 new views being added and several bug fixes I'm going to go ahead and dub the next release v.9.0. Look for it soon.Wink
Looks great arc i may just have to switch to banners when this baby
hits the shelves Rofl
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)1