• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)
Did you consider more consistent view specially for focusing items like here?

AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
- I'm missing an option to remove "Game"s from home screen.

Other than that, and the new banner view, this skin is very close to be perfect.

Thanks for your work on this.
There's really only one thing that bugs me about this skin. I'm using the fanart views, and the selected item is not in the center, but off to the left. Might be my OCD showing, but it drives me crazy!
TerranQ Wrote:There's really only one thing that bugs me about this skin. I'm using the fanart views, and the selected item is not in the center, but off to the left. Might be my OCD showing, but it drives me crazy!

There is actually a good reason for... You scroll from left to right. All the items on the left of the selected item, you already saw them coming by. It is more interesting to see items that have to come (the right).
Asrock ION 330Ht, Ubuntu Lucid, XBMC Eden final, Lightbox
Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, Ubuntu Ocelot, XBMC Eden final, Xperience1080
dormamu Wrote:There is actually a good reason for... You scroll from left to right. All the items on the left of the selected item, you already saw them coming by. It is more interesting to see items that have to come (the right).

Dam good point though i for one would still prefer the centre poster to have the focus,
Really am gonna have to learn to code Eek
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
While I can see your point, to me the selected item should be centered. Just my opinion/preference though
TerranQ Wrote:While I can see your point, to me the selected item should be centered. Just my opinion/preference though

There is so many great view modes in Fusion that everybody should be satisfy. PosterWrap view is focused on center, Episodes2 is on center, InfoWrap and PosterShelf too. Every view mode has his taste and functionality but if you want change something feel free to make a mod.

I for example want to see unwatched overlays not watched but I assume that most of you want it as it is already.
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
You could just hide Watched videos.
Hitcher Wrote:You could just hide Watched videos.
As you know this is not the same Smile I just want to show that everybody has his own preferences.
Arcanthur... one small bug that's been irritating me since earlier builds... sometimes when you change viewtype, the "focus" of the top ribbon menu moves away from viewtype to another selection (usually Fanart intensity) and I end up changing something I didn't mean to change because I expected something different to have focus. Know what I mean? Any chance of this getting fixed?
deadwolfbones Wrote:Arcanthur... one small bug that's been irritating me since earlier builds... sometimes when you change viewtype, the "focus" of the top ribbon menu moves away from viewtype to another selection (usually Fanart intensity) and I end up changing something I didn't mean to change because I expected something different to have focus. Know what I mean? Any chance of this getting fixed?

Yeah, I have been experiencing the same thing. Nod
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
deadwolfbones Wrote:Arcanthur... one small bug that's been irritating me since earlier builds... sometimes when you change viewtype, the "focus" of the top ribbon menu moves away from viewtype to another selection (usually Fanart intensity) and I end up changing something I didn't mean to change because I expected something different to have focus. Know what I mean? Any chance of this getting fixed?
And i thought it was me pressing the wrong buttons.
But as you say it's a little irritating Eek
Yes, how can we fix that? What do I need to mod? Smile
Hey, how long has this been out, must have missed it.. Sad

Anyway would love for a Icon in the main menu for shut down, which when clicked gives you the same pop up menu as selecting settings/shutdown.
Broads Wrote:Hey, how long has this been out, must have missed it.. Sad

Anyway would love for a Icon in the main menu for shut down, which when clicked gives you the same pop up menu as selecting settings/shutdown.
If your running windows you can either press "S" this brings up the shutdown options same as in the settings submenu, or you could hit the "End" button this shuts down xbmc instantly and either key can easily be assigned to a remote key.

I have "S" Assigned to my PS3 remote using eventghost.Nod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)1