HD MOVIES option missing in MENU
Question 
Hi,
I used to have an older version of XBMC (9.xx?) running on Windows 7. After updating the movies library, it automatically includes HD MOVIES in the MENU. My menu would appear like VIDEOS, MOVIES, HD MOVIES, TV SHOWS,etc.
I need to re-format my hard disk and had to download the latest version of XBMC (ver 10.1). Now after installing it in Windows 7 OS, the HD MOVIES selection is now missing. I definitely have a lot of HD movies in my hard disk. This shows up in the MOVIES selection but the HD MOVIES option is no longer available.
Am I missing something? This might be something easy, I'm a newbie in XBMC, please help.
Thanks.
Star 
Most likely a property of the skin you were using.. Most skins can be configured to have HD on the home screen. You can also make a smartplay list that picks up only 1080p or 720p or both... Snoop around. XBMC has gone through some changes... nice ones, so familiarize yourself with some of the new goodies.
Hi PatK,
You're right. It has something to do with the skin. I manually downloaded the NIGHT skin for XBMC before but I got the older version. I didn't realize that you can add more skin within the newer XBMC version which I did now and it works.
Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD MOVIES option missing in MENU0