MOD: BannerWrap View
Hi guys,

first of all I want to thank Arcanthur for his great work on Fusion. It is my favourite xbmc skin and I love it. One thing I missed though was a bannerview for tv shows (which may come in the future of course). So I decided to mod one of the existing views to create a bannerview. Here's a screenshot:

Like I said I only edited an existing view, "the posterwrap 3"-view to be accurate. I tried to add the view without "sacrificing" another one but I failed XD. I was inspired by the Bannerslide view of the simplicity skin (which was created by igotdvds), but I also tried to stay true to arcanthur's vision. So credit goes to both arcanthur and igotdvds for their amazing work. Even though I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to these kinds of things I think the result is usable at least until arcanthur himself creates a bannerview in the future.

Edit: After using the view on my tv I felt the need to tweak it a little. Here's the result:

I think this is more consistent with the rest of the skin.

Here's the link to the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sqpaic8i84tz40d

Just copy the files into your skin folder and you're good to. I hope you guys like itSmile
It is not working.... Poster wrap 3 is not coming. I pasted the xml file to the 720p folder. Did i do any wrong?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Quite right it does not work poster wrap3 does not show in either movies or tv shows...
and it does not show up in settings either, did you edit something else to make it work....Rolleyes
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
bandelguy Wrote:It is not working.... Poster wrap 3 is not coming. I pasted the xml file to the 720p folder. Did i do any wrong?

paul Wrote:Quite right it does not work poster wrap3 does not show in either movies or tv shows...
and it does not show up in settings either, did you edit something else to make it work....Rolleyes

I'm really sorry guys. I looked through everything once again and it seems that I edited another file that I didn't upload. I updated the link in the first post. Hopefully it will work now. Sorry againWink
shorty12 Wrote:I'm really sorry guys. I looked through everything once again and it seems that I edited another file that I didn't upload. I updated the link in the first post. Hopefully it will work now. Sorry againWink
No sweat mate it might also be something to do with crookas mod or even because i am using nightly builds. will try again thanks
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
The updated files work like magic.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:The updated files work like magic.

That's good to hear. I hope you like it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD: BannerWrap View0