Great script idea
i'm by no means a script developer, so i personally don't think i can code this, but here is my idea if someone wants to but it into action. how about a gamefaq script http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/
i think it would be cool to have a script that shows u walkthroughs and cheats right on the xbox, let me know if this is possible or you are willing to do it. i can do the graphics for the script if someone is willing to do the coding

thanks
dr_digital

:d
wrong forum, see the other python subforum? that's the right one, and where i'm moving it. save us moderators trouble and post in the correct subforum, aiit ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

you know i think we should list the python feature request forum before the dev forum cause newbs will tend to click things listed earliest that seems to match what they want.

also im not sure people want to read huge textfiles on their box (those faqs can get into the 100's of k). there may even be memory issues with some of them... the codes and secrets might be pretty nice though... although some of the formatting can be tough to parse. the reviews could be interesting to read too...

hmm...
good idea. lets see if that does the trick... :bomb:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Huh
why not just use linksboks?
unless you have two xboxs, you will need to stop the game to check the faq on the xbox. could just use a pc. Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Great script idea0