[REQUEST] Atmolight Add-on
Hi everyone!

I have an Atmolight system (carsten presser: http://ca.rstenpresser.de/shop.php?l=de) and I have a big problem with this and XBMC.

First, I'm using boblight as software, but I have a BIG problem: I can not turn on AERO and "Use Full screen window rather than true full screen" (because Led's doesnt work correctly) so I have TEARING.

I've seen that Mediaportal supports Atmolight with this plugin: http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediap...9-a-75840/. This plugin support AERO without any problem....

My question is, can anyone port this plugin to XBMC?

Thanks in advance!
You poor fellow, Atmolight (both versions) has a bug in hardware or firmware that causes random flickering on some channels... I hope you never notice this for your sake since Carsten doesn't refund badly designed hardware Sad
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Is there some kind of a workaround available ?
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
pike Wrote:You poor fellow, Atmolight (both versions) has a bug in hardware or firmware that causes random flickering on some channels... I hope you never notice this for your sake since Carsten doesn't refund badly designed hardware Sad

I know this, sometimes in Mediaportal appeared but with BOBLIGHT/ATMOWIN everything works perfecty.....but I dont have AERO, so I have TEARING...

But with MP plugin (that requires and working with Atmowin) works with Aero...How is it possible?

In this other link (http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improv...ort-73490/) frankytv talks about that his software works with Aero...

I think that its possible to work Aero+xbmc+atmolight....
@tocinillo: the problems I mention has absolutely nothing to do with boblight or atmowin or aero or whatever comes in future. I guess I am kind of "threadjacking" I simply want to warn that this hardware has issues

@ubuntuf4n: nope, no known workaround, and the fact that Carsten says he can't see the issue doesn't help. I have documented it and he keeps saying he can't see it. I triggered it both with AtmoLight and AtmoSMD. I've given up.. Anyone want to buy a semi-broken (as designed) AtmoSMD ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

@tocinillo: Did you ever got the AtmoLight controller and software to work correctly? I am asking because I was looking to get one of the controllers but now I am not sure since people have been reporting problems with it.

Thanks.
drabina Wrote:@tocinillo: Did you ever got the AtmoLight controller and software to work correctly? I am asking because I was looking to get one of the controllers but now I am not sure since people have been reporting problems with it.

Thanks.

Pretty much the same thought here. Firstly I wanted to build my self an Amblone, but then realized that it wouldn't work with DXVA/CUDA - so a no-go for me here Sad

I also have XBMC running under Win7 (so no boblight for me) because of the lack of support of my TV card @ Linux..

I'd appreciate any help regarding this topic!
New version AmbiBox 2.1.4 released.
In the new version added direct capture from XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Atmolight Add-on0