• 5(current)
[RELEASE] seeon.tv
Micah Wrote:Fresh install of Xbmc on Ubuntu 11.04. Any ideas? I deleted my .xbmc folder and tried again and I get the same messege.

Code:
15:47:17 T:3078465408 M:606208000   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: /home/micah/Downloads/repository.t0mm0-1.0.3.zip/icon.png

that message is not a problem, there is no logo for my repo.

t0mm0
Figures all that headache for nothing. Add-on works great by the way.
nevermind... working now
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
t0mm0 Wrote:hmmm, i see what you mean. looks like they don't list everything under /channels which is what i scrape.

it is possible to play these channels as my plugin can resolve seeon.tv urls. in a .strm file put the following:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.seeon.tv/?mode=play&id=http://www.seeon.tv/view/[CHANNEL]

for example, in discovery.strm i put:
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.seeon.tv/?mode=play&id=http://www.seeon.tv/view/117/discovery

and it plays fine.

if there is somewhere else that has a better list that i can scrape i could add that to the plugin?

thanks,

t0mm0

i made the file like you..what do i load it with?:mad:
tryed loading it through file browser and adding sources..wanna elaborate a little more of just how its done man......i would gratly appreciate itSmile
TheWalkingCrud Wrote:i made the file like you..what do i load it with?:mad:
tryed loading it through file browser and adding sources..wanna elaborate a little more of just how its done man......i would gratly appreciate itSmile

just play it in xbmc like you would any other file Wink
t0mm0 Wrote:just play it in xbmc like you would any other file Wink

odd cuz when i do they say failed
I see :
Seenon.tv
opening stream
Progressbar
cancle button
Playback FAILED
one or more items failed to play.
check the log file for details.
ok box
log empty
end of the line
its why i asked fir details..not trying to be or sound like an ass but i been at this for TWO WEEKS

HA GOT IT!!!!!! i had to remove the freaking \ at the end of the f'n url
Anyway bass ass py
i'll be bizy making a HUGE list of new strm files from
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...t_oF#gid=0

for everyone to enjoy

InterNet Cable For Xbmc -Strmfiles-.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/cefca62/...files-.rar

Yup all 112 Of Em...It Took ForEVER n uh day
WOW thanks THeWalkingCrud!!! But I have a question... I am new to all of this could you please tell me where do I put the strm files that you made?? I am using xbmc on appleTV2.. I know i have to cyber duck into the folders but which folder do I put it in to add these channels to the seeon.tv add on??

After I add them will it show up in that add on?? or do I have to add them to a differnt folder??

I am sorry but I really have no clue where to put the files...

thanks again for your work on this.. I cant wait to get this all to work!!!
cowsfly1 Wrote:WOW thanks THeWalkingCrud!!! But I have a question... I am new to all of this could you please tell me where do I put the strm files that you made?? I am using xbmc on appleTV2.. I know i have to cyber duck into the folders but which folder do I put it in to add these channels to the seeon.tv add on??

After I add them will it show up in that add on?? or do I have to add them to a differnt folder??

I am sorry but I really have no clue where to put the files...

thanks again for your work on this.. I cant wait to get this all to work!!!

add them in any folder
JUST MAKE SURE the appletv can navagate to it.
hope that dose it for ya

your not adding them to the seenon.tv script,it will load the script when you select the channel you wanna see

here is what i did
make a folder named "Internet Tv"
goto xbmc
video
add source"where you put the strm files"
tell it okay
goback to video,click internet tv folder and pick a channel to watch
Thumbs Up 
Hey guys....just wanted to give a HUGE thank you for this plugin (xbmc for xbox). This is a total game changer for me as I begin to ween myself from traditional cable (I've had it with the corporations). I'd be more then happy to buy you guys a beer sometime!

Thanks again!

Slim
TheWalkingCrud Wrote:for everyone to enjoy

InterNet Cable For Xbmc -Strmfiles-.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/cefca62/...files-.rar

Yup all 112 Of Em...It Took ForEVER n uh day

Thanks!! Just got it setup and running. about 70% of the ones I checked were working. Will be useful when IceFilms is down.
TheWalkingCrud Wrote:add them in any folder
JUST MAKE SURE the appletv can navagate to it.
hope that dose it for ya

your not adding them to the seenon.tv script,it will load the script when you select the channel you wanna see

here is what i did
make a folder named "Internet Tv"
goto xbmc
video
add source"where you put the strm files"
tell it okay
goback to video,click internet tv folder and pick a channel to watch

can you please be more specific in to where on the apple tv2g i have to add this folder?...this is what i did, i winscp to var/mobile/library/preference/xbmc then what?

never mind i figure it out
TheWalkingCrud Wrote:i'll be bizy making a HUGE list of new strm files from
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...t_oF#gid=0

for everyone to enjoy
thanks for that!

of course only the links to seeon.tv will actually work....
fillmore slim Wrote:Hey guys....just wanted to give a HUGE thank you for this plugin (xbmc for xbox). This is a total game changer for me as I begin to ween myself from traditional cable (I've had it with the corporations). I'd be more then happy to buy you guys a beer sometime!

glad you like it Wink

t0mm0.
Eyefro69 Wrote:Thanks!! Just got it setup and running. about 70% of the ones I checked were working. Will be useful when IceFilms is down.

aww..could you compile a list of not working ones and i will take those and atempt to fix them..that sucks..making the list about killed my fingersSmile
TheWalkingCrud Wrote:aww..could you compile a list of not working ones and i will take those and atempt to fix them..that sucks..making the list about killed my fingersSmile

as i mentioned above, only the seeon.tv links will work (this is a seeon.tv addon after all Wink) and you have included links to several other websites.

t0mm0
t0mm0 Wrote:thanks for that!

of course only the links to seeon.tv will actually work....

glad you like it Wink

t0mm0.

o only seenon.tv..Smile hell i tryed and did everyone just in case hehehe
**I DID FIND THIS OUT...If the cahnnel say...syfy says the script fails..don't mark it as dead just yet..i noticed on the nintendo WII most seeon.tv <wii only dose cnn and cbs..the gay shet>has a watchers limit..so it means when syfy says it failed try again in an hour and it may not be dead just busy.....Love The Script...PLEASE keep It Alive
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] seeon.tv1