Xoom?
Any plans on making this compatible with the Xoom in the future?
No dev have access to a xoom, patches (or donations) are welcomed though.
I'm sure we want it working well on it, it seems like a nice tablet. It ought to work somewhat ok already is my bet though.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
I am using the remote on the xoom and it works fine. There are a couple little things that could be adjusted but it has the same functionality as my phone.
Try now, latest version should be visible by Honeycomb devices.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
freezy Wrote:Try now, latest version should be visible by Honeycomb devices.

It isn't visible on my Acer Iconia A500 here in the UK so I guess it is one of the settings in the market that is preventing it from showing for me. I know compiling from source works (as that is how I am running it now).
not showing up for my xoom either
not showing up on my xoom either...
Not to pile on, but not showing up (and when found, not available) for my xoom either. I'll be happy to provide as much technical/cosmetic response as possible when available. Thank you for your work - truly appreciated.
Doesn't show up in market. Any way to post elsewhere so we can side install?

Thanks

However, I still don't get why the hell it doesn't show up in market.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
This fix works for the Archos 101/70 devices:

MARKET FIX:
This will get you most missing apps from the market, except some "protect market apps" like NYTimes.

1.Setting-->Manage Applications-->All-->Market (Clear Cache then 'Force Stop' -- DO NOT clear data)
2.Setting-->Manage Applications-->All-->Google Services Framework (Clear data then 'Force Stop')
3.REBOOT again

Market Fix video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-ny...yer_embedded#!
Not showing for Archos 101IT either, i sideloaded from here

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Thanks for the link. Downloaded and installed. Once installed, set up host. Failed to connect and then couldn't get back to the host setup screen (the menu button at the bottom of honeycomb wasn't showing). It crashed after trying to connect again and after that would just force quit/fail at start every time. Rebooted Xoom and tried again but just dies at start every time. Uninstalled from the app screen as it doesn't show in My Apps under Market (not surprising, that).

Anyway, thank you for your work!
Still not showing up on the Android marketplace for the Xoom. Amazon has it and it installs fine. It will uninstall any sideloaded version first and reinstall the Amazon store version. No problems so far.
amazon isn't the latest version however, i'll need to update this as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xoom?0