• 8(current)
Neon - New Features / Changes
Rainbow 
I really like Neon and just installed it on a friends new HTPC. My own Home Menu contains "Movies" and "TV Shows" but the new install has them both unavailable in the skin settings. They are indicated as "Movies - Videos Library" and I want separate Home Banner entries for Movies and TV Shows. How do I enable that? Thanks
You need to add his Movies and TV shows as sources and then scan them to the Library.
-stoli-
Rainbow 
Thanks. They are added as sources but I don't understand what I need to do to "scan them to the library".
After you add them as a source, define the scraper (thetvdb, tmdb, etc) you need "Update Library" so that it scans everything in.
-stoli-
Thanks Stoli. For some reason I am having a real problem navigating today. I have the Movies and TV Shows defined as sources and cannor find the right place to add the scraper. Can you direct me please?

Geeez - I feel like an idiot. Figured it out myself and everything is OK now. Thanks for all your help!
llwebb Wrote:Thanks Stoli. For some reason I am having a real problem navigating today. I have the Movies and TV Shows defined as sources and cannor find the right place to add the scraper. Can you direct me please?

Video > Files > Select the source > Press "C" > Select Change Content and then assign the appropriate scraper.
-stoli-
Hi

I posted this elsewhere, but is there an option to disable HD Movies menu item and incorporate the films there to the main movie item? If not, can this please be added?

Thanks
Are there any plans to add more viewtypes to the programs section? This skin is perfect for Movies and TV and I hope it will soon suit my Rom Collection
i agree too, please this skin is awesome, but add support for advanced launcher and rom collection browser!. Thanks
Lightbulb 
I made a tiny mod for your skin stoli. Hope you don't mind.

I don't have the latest version of the skin, just the one in the XBMC repository. I missed the 3D Wall from Night and decided to add it. I added the movie rating to it and fixed it up a little. It replaces the "Wall" view type. Here's what it looks like:

Download

All thanks go to stoli and mcborzu.

PS. Stoli, the skin tries to use a font called "LiberationSans" but it isn't specified anywhere in Font.xml. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
saber Wrote:I made a tiny mod for your skin stoli. Hope you don't mind.

I don't have the latest version of the skin, just the one in the XBMC repository. I missed the 3D Wall from Night and decided to add it. I added the movie rating to it and fixed it up a little. It replaces the "Wall" view type. Here's what it looks like:

Download

PS. Stoli, the skin tries to use a font called "LiberationSans" but it isn't specified anywhere in Font.xml. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
dude u rock seriously great work add much needed view type there appreciated can you plaseeeeeee add carousel viewtype from aeon nox skin pleasaeeeeeeee
(2012-02-04, 03:28)thechinmaster Wrote: Hi

I posted this elsewhere, but is there an option to disable HD Movies menu item and incorporate the films there to the main movie item? If not, can this please be added?

Thanks

Yes, you can disable the 'HD Movies' Menu option. You do that in the Settings under Skin, then Home Menu. Im not at home now, but its pretty straightforward.

And the HD Movies are already incorporated into your main Movies section. There is nothing special you need to do to see HD Movies in the Movies section. "HD Movies" is just a smart playlist that filters out anything thats not at least 720p or higher.
(2012-02-15, 15:32)saber Wrote: I made a tiny mod for your skin stoli. Hope you don't mind.

Download

You should have let me know you wanted that view. It was there at one point and I removed it, I could have easily added it back. Wink
-stoli-
(2012-04-11, 20:31)stoli Wrote:
(2012-02-15, 15:32)saber Wrote: I made a tiny mod for your skin stoli. Hope you don't mind.

Download

You should have let me know you wanted that view. It was there at one point and I removed it, I could have easily added it back. Wink

might as well add it back and let us have both options Smile
(2012-04-11, 20:31)stoli Wrote:

Download

Yes please Blush
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon - New Features / Changes2