• 2(current)
Neon - New Features / Changes
stoli Wrote:The New Episode / Recently Added View returns after a long hiatus. I'll probably work this into a movie view as well.

How about something like this on the home screen as an option instead of the current "recently added", maybe just one row though...same for movies...

I also like what Hitcher did with the Xeebo skin on the home screen:

Ideas welcome! Smile
-stoli-
Personally I'd much prefer having this new recently added view on the home screen. I think it should be with more than one row, that might just be a personal preference, but perhaps it would give the user a better overview compared to what essentially would be the old solution with an added synopsis.

It might look redundant to some, since "newest" would achieve the same thing, but I think having this feature without leaving the home screen is a very nice touch in this regard.
Doesn't look like it will happen - can't seem to get the plot or logo to display on the home screen. I have a couple of other ideas that may work...

EDIT: May work ok with Eden - working on it now.
-stoli-
adytum Wrote:Personally I'd much prefer having this new recently added view on the home screen. I think it should be with more than one row, that might just be a personal preference, but perhaps it would give the user a better overview compared to what essentially would be the old solution with an added synopsis.

It might look redundant to some, since "newest" would achieve the same thing, but I think having this feature without leaving the home screen is a very nice touch in this regard.
agreed.
stoli Wrote:The New Episode / Recently Added View returns after a long hiatus. I'll probably work this into a movie view as well.

Any chance we could get this view in the regular TV show episodes? I mean TV Shows > Archer > Season 1 > Episodes (this part here viewable in the recently added style) ?

That'd be great.
Any chance you can add the horizontal menu as an option? I though it was better that way. Thanks for a great skin otherwise!

Btw, what is Live TV and how can we set it up?
njumlin Wrote:Any chance you can add the horizontal menu as an option? I though it was better that way. Thanks for a great skin otherwise!

I assume you mean the Shutdown menu - I think for now it will stay as-is.

njumlin Wrote:Btw, what is Live TV and how can we set it up?

For those that have a TV Tuner card/usb. A lot more info can be found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=136

Thanks,
-stoli-
BEWBTUBE Wrote:Any chance we could get this view in the regular TV show episodes? I mean TV Shows > Archer > Season 1 > Episodes (this part here viewable in the recently added style) ?

That'd be great.

Done!

-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Done!

it'll still be a day or two before that update is available without using git (as I'm extremely lazy)?

anyways THANKS this is easily my favorite skin..

I had one question, i don't know if it is at all possible to do or if it'd have to be a script or something else entirely...but is there any chance you could allow yourself to hide specific TV shows from the main TV show menu? For example I have a handful of Anime shows but I've created a playlist and a seperate area for them and would just like to hide them so they aren't viewable in the main TV Show area. If this isn't possible, that's cool.
whoops, wrong topic.
stoli Wrote:I assume you mean the Shutdown menu - I think for now it will stay as-is.

Hmm Ok. What was the main reason for it to change? I dont want to sound selfish here but I'd really like to get it back. Nod

I'm sure there are shared thoughts about it. But don't put a priority on it.

My reasoning:
I had a script connected to my remote control which failed entering settings or shutting down the PC. Its a compiled AutoIT script that I dont have the source code for anymore, otherwise I could easily change it.

stoli Wrote:For those that have a TV Tuner card/usb. A lot more info can be found here: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=136

Thanks,

Thanks! I've got a DVB-C card. I'm gonna read it through.
njumlin Wrote:Hmm Ok. What was the main reason for it to change? I dont want to sound selfish here but I'd really like to get it back. Nod

I'm sure there are shared thoughts about it. But don't put a priority on it.

My reasoning:
I had a script connected to my remote control which failed entering settings or shutting down the PC. Its a compiled AutoIT script that I dont have the source code for anymore, otherwise I could easily change it.

With it being horizontal there are only so many items that can fit before it has to scroll off the screen. You're script would have broken either way since I re-arranged the order of the items. You could always download the older version from Git.

Click Link: https://github.com/stoli/skin.neon/raw/6...onMenu.xml

Copy/Paste into skin.neon/720p/DialogButtonMenu.xml

Just make a backup so any updates can be un-done.

Cheers!
-stoli-
How do I get access to my subtitles page when in movie? I am using the subtitle plugin, and I cannot find the button anymore to download them when watching a movie ...
There used to be a bunch of buttons more when I pressed the enter button.
Anyways thanks for your continuous support on this theme.
stoli Wrote:With it being horizontal there are only so many items that can fit before it has to scroll off the screen. You're script would have broken either way since I re-arranged the order of the items. You could always download the older version from Git.

Click Link: https://github.com/stoli/skin.neon/raw/6...onMenu.xml

Copy/Paste into skin.neon/720p/DialogButtonMenu.xml

Just make a backup so any updates can be un-done.

Cheers!

Thank you Smile
New Additions - 05/09/2011

- Slightly revised info screen for tv/movie/video. Added a solid background and moved flags. Increased size of Poster and added reflection in Movies. Much easier to read now. Display of path is now optional on Info screen.

- All new File/List view - Confluence influenced me again. Smile Still needs some tweaking but looks better than the old view.

- Updates for color studio flags - removed a LOT of flags (there were over 4,500) to save around 40mb. I'll make the entire pack available for download elsewhere.

Still have to update watched flags and some other tweaks, but that's the idea.
-stoli-
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon - New Features / Changes2