• 4(current)
Neon - New Features / Changes
Stoli good evening
How can i change the Live Tv picture? Because for the others i.e Movies-Videos there is an option.
SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Stoli good evening
How can i change the Live Tv picture? Because for the others i.e Movies-Videos there is an option.

You can change out the file in the/backgrounds folder. Since PVR/Live TV is still under development I have not added it into the normal background selection yet.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:You can change out the file in the/backgrounds folder. Since PVR/Live TV is still under development I have not added it into the normal background selection yet.
Yes,i found it and thanks
stoli Wrote:Here's the original: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6614/tvshowsb.jpg

And a newer one:

Many thanks!!!
Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
Hm got a ATV2 4.2.2 here with latest semi-night build -

latest_atv2.deb 16-May-2011 13:35 37MB

Cannot seem to install, marked as broken

Posted because i saw this post =)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=803409&postcount=4
Did any one got it working on ATV2 - 4.2.2 using the latest semi-night build (which was build on may-16).Cannot seem to install because its marked as broken.

Trying from passion repo

Just saw this =)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=803409&postcount=4
I'll update my atv2 and see what happens. you can always download from git and manually copy it over.
-stoli-
Ok, will try that.. didn't even think about that before Rofl
Hi, new user to XBMC and got the neon skin and looks and performs very well.

Also a couple of things, perhaps it is me, but I cant see it where it is etc........

Where is the programs tab/menu gone? (I dont need it, just cant see it)

HD Movies-----How Do I put things in there?

And the Favourites menu (from home screen) I have no options on it, No, 'I' or 'C'

One thing I did notice was when in Music-----Artists and I have Viewtype set as -----> Songs.... It missed the very last Artist off of the bottom. It showed up on screen with all the info. It just didn't highlight the artists name as you couldn't see it.

Anyhow, maybe someone will answer my little questions, especially about the watched bit.

XBMC, a great program. Neon looks lovely

Love from the UK
keithn Wrote:HD Movies-----How Do I put things in there?
from what i can tell, this is kind of like a "smart" playlist; it looks at your Movies sources, and finds all the ones that have a resolution of 720p or higher (look at the information below the movie poster, it usually lists the resolution of movies there)
Quote:And the Favourites menu (from home screen) I have no options on it, No, 'I' or 'C'
C works on mine, can't tell you if I does, as i don't have any media in my favourites, just addons. if you don't have anything listed in favourites, the buttons wouldn't do anything until you added something to click on (find the movie/song/addon, then add it to favourites with C context menu). if you do have favourites and it's just not working - beats me!
mechiah Wrote:C works on mine, can't tell you if I does, as i don't have any media in my favourites, just addons. if you don't have anything listed in favourites, the buttons wouldn't do anything until you added something to click on (find the movie/song/addon, then add it to favourites with C context menu). if you do have favourites and it's just not working - beats me!

"I" isn't supposed to do anything in favorites as far as I know.... "C" allows you to re-arrange and remove the items.
-stoli-
New Coverflow View - still have to adapt to Music. Thanks to Hitcher and Alaska Revisited.

-stoli-
Airing Today added to TV menu:
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Airing Today added to TV menu:

Stop making me want to switch to Pre-Eden!
Nothing to see here....
zepfan Wrote:Stop making me want to switch to Pre-Eden!

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin',
Guessin' 'bout a thing you really ought to know.
-stoli-
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neon - New Features / Changes2