atv2 " unable to connect to remote server"
Note: nothing has been changed on my atv . This morning i go to xbmc on my atv only to find this message " Could not download information unable to connect to remote server would u like to continue scanning. " hitting yes only brings the message back up. i have checked my server and all the files . the movies will still play but this only seams to happen when xbmc tries to update the movie server. does anyone have any ideas for a solution. tried downloading new scrappers addons.. and yes i have searched
this also seams to be happening on xbmc on my laptop
I have a similar issue, but it will happen randomly when updating the video library, I would get a message saying it can't connect to the remote server and asks me whether I want to continue the update or not, selecting yes will just continue the scrapping, it's strange
I am also experiencing this issue on both my main HTPC and netbook, it seems this has only started to occur after the IMDb plugin auto updated itself.....

I got the pop up on both systems when I opened XBMC earlier, now neither instance of XBMC can successfully update its movie database. could this update be responsible?
Has anyone heard any update on this issue? My atv2 as well suddenly could not connect to the server. Nothing has changed with my system. Seems to have completely come out of nowhere.
I Didn't even realize the system updated myself.. but same issue here, tried to grab movie info and got this error message.. anyone have any luck fixing this?
same here. randomly happened. Had to click on Continue to keep it going.
i completely refreshed all info for my library started from scratch seamed to work but some movies keep changing them selfs. like batman: The dark knight becomes "BatBabe: The dark nighty "
I am also receiving the 'Unable to connect to remote server' whenever I try to scape. This just started today for me.
+1 for happening to me also.
XBMC for Linux HW-
EVGA e-7150/630i GPU Motherboard 112-CK-NF77-A1 Onboard HDMI running at 1080P
1.5 TB (2 x 750GB)
NMediaPC HTPC Case
Xbox1 DVD remote (wip)
Screen - 42" Full HD Sharp Aquos
Hey, just to add to the post, I too am having the problem - just started today. I'm on a W7 machine, running 10.1

Thx.

John
This is happening to me as well - log says "... unable to parse website"
Same here. It just started today. "Unable to connect to remote server."

XBMC 10.0 (PPC)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard)
Power Mac G5 Dual 2 GHz / 7 GB RAM
same here
most probably the moviedb scraper can't connect
I changed my source to use imdb, and is ok for now
20:52:00 T:3764 M:2962178048 NOTICE: My Music: Scanning for music info using worker thread, operation took 00:00
20:52:13 T:3140 M:2946056192 WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22
20:52:13 T:3140 M:2946056192 ERROR: CFileCurl::CReadState::Open, didn't get any data from stream.
20:52:13 T:3140 M:2946056192 ERROR: ADDON::CScraper::Run: Unable to parse web site
20:52:20 T:3140 M:2944483328 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:19

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv2 " unable to connect to remote server"0