[MOD] Horizontal Home Confluence (for git users)
UPDATED 5/5/11 DOWNLOAD LINKS REMOVED AS THIS IS NOW THE DEFAULT SKIN FOR XBMC

This is a mod of the current git master confluence skin to have a horizontal home menu (in the AEON style) instead of a vertical one and looks like this
(THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH DHARMA XBMC)

(click the images to get a 720p screenshot)

Changes in this version Include

More Recently added Items (they slide in and out depending on what has focus)

Redid all the coded flagging images to a unified style and added HD SD indicators to the list in the video library

Made the Thumbnail View a 3x5 grid instead of a 2x4 one

You will need at least XBMC compiled on Apr 19 2011 (Git:20110418-42298b8) it wont work with dharma builds

Known issue is until you have at least one add-on for each section in home going down from the main submenu will get the cursor lost on nothing. just keep pressing down or up and it will navigate past it
It looks really refreshing. It should be the default confluence, or you can add the option to select either vertical/ horizontal home menu in your next releases.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
As I explained HERE

Quote:I started working on one again today (more AEON Syle) for fun no promises it will make it into main xbmc though because it will have to replace the current one they really can't live together easy and its a big change I will however release it as a mod when I finish doing it so you can play

but thats not too say if the team agrees enough it won't become the default.

Is it possible for them to live together? YES
Will it drive me crazy trying to maintain both in 1 skin? Definitely Smile
bandelguy Wrote:It looks really refreshing. It should be the default confluence, or you can add the option to select either vertical/ horizontal home menu in your next releases.

Agreed. That looks amazing. Makes me want to switch back to confluence.
Hey Jezz, i know what you mean, as we have 3 different home menus in cirrus extended Smile
Set this up last night and LOVE it.

I certainly hope the team agrees to make it the default.....

(but even if they dont, I have a copy of it now and you'd have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands....)
I really like this mod and don't confuse me. Nice work, thank you.
anyone think less (recently added) for better looking is a good trade off ? Not committed to this yet but was going to put a "More" button at either end to take you to the main recently added windows

I think the default number of movies, tv shows, albums should be kept as it is.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Jezz, one more thing, there is a large blank space between the background picture and the RSS feed. Is it going to stay as it is or you will stretch the background to the RSS feed.
bandelguy Wrote:Jezz, one more thing, there is a large blank space between the background picture and the RSS feed. Is it going to stay as it is or you will stretch the background to the RSS feed.

That confusing too me maybe a screenshot with the bit you mean circled
Hey Jezz_x. Sorry to barge in but I was hoping to talk to you about a interface design job and can't figure out how else to contact you. I don't want to get kicked off for spamming but you can direct message me or look me up on my site http://www.perfectpixels.com.

Thanks! Jason.
I was telling you about the area within the red box as below

Please click on the image, you can view it in a large size.
Skin is great, thanks a lot.
There is one thing,
in Movie and Music Fanart view, the Fanart is covered by an ugly Info Page. As I remember, there was Option for disabling this Info Page, but I can't find it any more :-(
Server OpenSuSE 12.3 - vdr-2.2.0 - 2xSatelco EasyWatch-C - streamdev-server git-19.02.15
Client OpenSuSE 12.3 - vdr-2.2.0 - SoftHDDevice git-19.02.15 - XBMC - Nvidia GT 610 / 331.79
Client Zbox ID84 OpenSuse 12.3 - vdr-2.2.0 - SoftHDDevice git-19.02.15 - Nvidia 331.79
Jezz
would it be too much trouble for you to upload a PVR version of this mod??
Smile hehe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Home Confluence (for git users)1