[MOD] Horizontal Home Confluence (for git users)
cheers
I just downloaded the latest beta nightly build of XBMC for AppleTV2. Could I just apply this mod to Confluence, or do I need to update Confluence from another git repository first?
markiz Wrote:I just downloaded the latest beta nightly build of XBMC for AppleTV2. Could I just apply this mod to Confluence, or do I need to update Confluence from another git repository first?

Its a full skin all you need to do is install it
@ Jezz, the mod is terrific but it doesn't count for touch-screens I perhaps expected to see a way toposition the menu at bottom middle or top.... After all its confluemnce, but I wouldnt know where to start.
well first your going to have to start by removing/moving all the addon and recently added stuff from home because moving the main bar up and down would cover them then you just need to move the posy of the main menu
I'd love to see the option to add more recent movies and TV shows.

I usually download movies in bunches, like 20-30 at a time and showing only 5 most recent doesn't show them all. On the old confluence skin I had it set to show 100 most recent.

Also can we have the Movies and TV shows main menus back? With the genre and recently added as submenu's??
Esra Wrote:I'd love to see the option to add more recent movies and TV shows.

I usually download movies in bunches, like 20-30 at a time and showing only 5 most recent doesn't show them all. On the old confluence skin I had it set to show 100 most recent.

Also can we have the Movies and TV shows main menus back? With the genre and recently added as submenu's??

will do, but "fanwork".
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102903
Will there be support for movie sets.... This is a great feature that i would love to see added.
Hey Guys...like this one...one thing that bugged me a little bit is that there is no option to lower the main-menu bar...I already opened a ticket on trac as feature request...but I would like to try myself on this...maybe I can submit a patch for this later on...my problem now is that I looked in the includes and in home.xml and can not find the part where the position of the menubar is set...anyone has a hint for me?

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:anyone has a hint for me?

cheers,
mm

line 439 <posy>370</posy>
thanks mate...really good hint Laugh
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
5/5/11 was a sad day for me. Sad
I realize that I don't like horizontals things. After three days of using it, for what it's worth my opinion, user experience seems to me a regression.
joethefox Wrote:5/5/11 was a sad day for me. Sad
I realize that I don't like horizontals things. After three days of using it, for what it's worth my opinion, user experience seems to me a regression.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102558
@Jezz_X
you are a gentleman, thank you!
Is it possible to display only HD tags and leave SD off?
I haven't had a look at the xml but figure there may just be a line to delete?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Horizontal Home Confluence (for git users)1