Quick question
My atv2 is jailbroken using my macbook and seas0npass it is tethered and the atv is still on the supported fw.

Now my question is, my macbook has to go for repair and in the mean time I have to turn my electrics off in the house, so this means I then have to JB my atv2 again.

I have access to windows laptop so not sure what I need to do, do I just make sure itunes is up to date etc and use the same software? or do I have to re jailbreak....HuhHuh

Thanks....
zad3717 Wrote:My atv2 is jailbroken using my macbook and seas0npass it is tethered and the atv is still on the supported fw.

Now my question is, my macbook has to go for repair and in the mean time I have to turn my electrics off in the house, so this means I then have to JB my atv2 again.

I have access to windows laptop so not sure what I need to do, do I just make sure itunes is up to date etc and use the same software? or do I have to re jailbreak....HuhHuh

Thanks....

you don't have to rejailbreak it, just connect it to your pc/mac and run seasonpass, its an option in seasonpass to boot tethered.
Cool ta was not sure if it left some file on macbook for when booting tethered...

Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick question0