What featurs to look for in a new TV
eskro Wrote:Sweet >>X<<!! i'll try that when i get a chance!! thanks Smile

Forgot to mention your need to use BeSweetGUI or Belight to make things simple when using BeSweet
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
>>X<<' Wrote:Forgot to mention your need to use BeSweetGUI or Belight to make things simple when using BeSweet

roger that!
will post results after trying this tutorial Here!
thanks again!!
I don't really want to hijack this thread but that guide will demux all audio tracks to a wav file what you actually need to do is demux the original track mp3 ac3 etc that guide uses "virtualdub" not "virtualdubmod"

In "virtualdubmod" this is done by going to "Streams" > "Stream list" there you can add, disable and demux tracks, just remember in besweet to use the same formate and bitrate when encoding

Heres a basic guide from memory for "virtualdubmod" I'll let you figure out Besweet Wink

Code:
1 - Open avi in "virtualdubmod"

2 - Go to Streams > Stream List select the audio track then choose demux

3 - Change audio FPS in Besweet

4 - Open avi in "virtualdubmod" go to Streams > Stream List select the original track and then select Disable, next click Add and select your new audio track click ok

5 - Go to Video select "Direct Stream Copy" then still under video select "Frame Rate" then "Change to" and add the new frame rate 23.976

6 - Save your new avi

BTW you know there's an advanced setting to override the refresh rate that gets selected so you could set 60Hz for 25fps which is probably what you have with adjust refresh rate off ?
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
thanks for those steps >>X<<, cant wait to try! will post results!
I don't really understand why you need to do that even at all. Isn't 25fps standard PAL refresh rate? What TV these days doesn't support both PAL and NTSC?
In a plasma TV each and every single pixel is lit, just like a CRT. This does not happen with LCD technology (LED is not a technology, it's a backlight that replacing conventional CCFL).
For what I know, no current LCD screen achieves full 1080p motion resolution (if I understand well, max 900 horizontal lines).

This considerations was enough to make me pick a plasma.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What featurs to look for in a new TV0