Signup for Audio-Matic Alpha Testing (now till 5/1/11)
Registered fine and received email straight away, unable to login though.

Authentication Failed! Please try again.
nathancainer Wrote:Registered fine and received email straight away, unable to login though.

Authentication Failed! Please try again.

Did you click the link in the confirmation email? Try it again because your account is not listed as confirmed in the database... just registered.
Sorry for the completely delayed response, but I still cannot register on your site. Everytime I click register now I'm getting the same error that people were stating earlier in this topic where when I type in all my information under registration and click register it just reloads the page.
I registered fine, but it only allows entry of 15 characters on the home screen whilst allowing more on the rego screen so I can't login as it doesn't accept my username!

Update: So I tried with my forum name (clackerdacker) and a different email and I get the Autentication failed message too ...
I'am aboard Wink...

Greetz X23
compcentral Wrote:That's strange. In all my tests, I got an email almost instantly.... I guess the shared server load comes into play at times.

Current registrations now at 214.

Could have possibly been slowed down by my mail server...
clackerdacker Wrote:I registered fine, but it only allows entry of 15 characters on the home screen whilst allowing more on the rego screen so I can't login as it doesn't accept my username!

Update: So I tried with my forum name (clackerdacker) and a different email and I get the Autentication failed message too ...

Oops. Sorry about that. I fixed the character limit now. PM me the email address of the account that failed and I will look into that issue as well. You could also try resetting the password for clackerdacker here: http://www.audio-matic.com/forgotpass.php
Cuddly Cannibal Wrote:Sorry for the completely delayed response, but I still cannot register on your site. Everytime I click register now I'm getting the same error that people were stating earlier in this topic where when I type in all my information under registration and click register it just reloads the page.

PM me the information you want to register with and I'll see what is going on.
I think I found the root of some of the issues... This is a little embarrassing, but it seems that the confirm password check wasn't doing anything! You could type anything you want into the confirm password field on the registration page and it would happily let you create an account using whatever password was entered into the first password field. Oops! this is what happens when you create a website from scratch in a couple days.

Edit:
Okay... The confirm password code works the way it should now and I also added an additional check to see if the email address exists in the database and it should alert you instead of just giving a registration failed message. Hopefully I didn't break anything else while fixing this. Please let me know if anyone has any issues. Thanks.
tried to recover my password, i receive the email but it still won't let me login with the emailed password
HarryRosen Wrote:tried to recover my password, i receive the email but it still won't let me login with the emailed password

PM me with details please and I'll look into this right away.
PUSH

compcentral Wrote:Registrations will close on 5/1/2011 shortly before the alpha release and no new users will be allowed to register until a newer version is ready for testing.

last but not least...

Greetz X23
Can't wait, only a day or so away Smile
yep. getting down to the wire. 245 registered users so far. That's a bit more than I expected, but it's nice to see that much interest in an early alpha program. I just hope all of you don't have your expectations TOO high. It's still pretty far from being what I consider complete. More details will follow about what features are/aren't going to be available in this release.
Tried signing in to your site, but, it keeps showing as logged in as guest:confused2:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Signup for Audio-Matic Alpha Testing (now till 5/1/11)0