Minix Neo 8 plus hd Kodi - Netflix plugin err Not possible to get data from Widevine
Hi guys, I am currently trying to get Kodi Netflix addon running. I do have a Minix Neo 8 plu s HD, installed X8H_PLUS_LOLLIPOP_SPMC, Kodi 18.4 and tried all possible ways to get it running.
Why did I install 18.4? because I also tried it Before with 18.6 and 19. With 19 I was not even able to install the Netflix addon. 18.6 is leading to exactly the same results as now with 18.4.

I tried different ways with differentSources, but all without success. I am not sure what Kind of Information you Need, so I just add the Kodi log files

* Log file was removed by moderator*
If you tell me now to install latest Kodi because this is said in the logfile: I already tried it as mentioned in the beginning and even with 18.6 I will received this message again :-)
(2020-04-30, 20:59)jetofo Wrote: If you tell me now to install latest Kodi because this is said in the logfile:

No, that's not what we'll be saying. But we will start off by saying that "that" is not a complete log file. We prefer not to use/look at log snippets or edited log files as something could always be missing.

Secondly, there is a big bold red text just above the Post Reply button, stating "Do not post logs in the forum. Use https ://paste.kodi.tv/ instead.". That request is there for a reason. Really.
@jetofo

By the way, while you're at it, also remove any add-ons that are video piracy-related, such as the Indigo service that is running on your Kodi setup.

You may have skipped reading our forum rules (wiki) while you registered on our forum, but as a heads up: any piracy-related add-ons on your Kodi device will result in stopping our support to you.
Appologize for my mistakes, you are Right, I did not read the readme. Sorry for that!

log can be found here: https://paste.kodi.tv/gufadaqaca.kodi
Netflix addon wont work without a Widevine library

Install DRMInfo app from playstore and run it. It will show if you have a Widevine library available in your Minix Neo and the Level supported
You need Level 1 for any hardware accelerated video playback
With Level 3 you will be restricted to 720p as the stream has to be decoded by CPU as the Amlogic S812 cpu cant handle more than 720p realtime decode
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2020-04-30, 23:34)gujal Wrote: Netflix addon wont work without a Widevine library

Install DRMInfo app from playstore and run it. It will show if you have a Widevine library available in your Minix Neo and the Level supported
You need Level 1 for any hardware accelerated video playback
With Level 3 you will be restricted to 720p as the stream has to be decoded by CPU as the Amlogic S812 cpu cant handle more than 720p realtime decode
Hi gujal,

thanks for your help and support. I searched & installed DRM Info, but unfrtunately the app crashs directly. Just a short black Signal. I only could find the apps with Name "DRF Info - Widevine, Clearkey und Geräteinfo" (Ataraxian Studios) and "DRM Information" (VinnySoft Inc). Both are leading to the same result. The most popular "DRM Info" (Android Fung) is not comatible with my device.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minix Neo 8 plus hd Kodi - Netflix plugin err Not possible to get data from Widevine0