• 3(current)
[RELEASE] crackle.com
I think that this plugin is not working correctly or Crackle might have changed something on their site. I can get the movies list to appear, but for some reason, it displays the movies list when I try to look at the TV show list.
Hiethen Wrote:I think that this plugin is not working correctly or Crackle might have changed something on their site. I can get the movies list to appear, but for some reason, it displays the movies list when I try to look at the TV show list.

Yes. I noticed the same thing. It just displays a listing of movies.

ATV2. XBMC Eden Beta 2. 20120120-f76c547
apw2607 Wrote:Yes. I noticed the same thing. It just displays a listing of movies.

ATV2. XBMC Eden Beta 2. 20120120-f76c547

The same applies to me.
-Also the case on the iPad
I guess the plugin needs to be updated, not all the movies are showing up.
Are these plugins open source? is there a debug log I can look at to see what has gone wrong?

I use Crackle on PLEX and it's amazing. Crackle on XBMC is not very good. I'd love to have a look at it and see if there is something obvious wrong.
moveright Wrote:Are these plugins open source? is there a debug log I can look at to see what has gone wrong?

I use Crackle on PLEX and it's amazing. Crackle on XBMC is not very good. I'd love to have a look at it and see if there is something obvious wrong.

You can look at the source here: https://github.com/t0mm0/t0mm0-xbmc-plug...eo.crackle

Debug log is the xbmc.log. Location will depend on the platform you're on.
Thanks!

I installed this on Eden RC2/Win7x86. Works great. Cool
thewarm Wrote:Thanks!

I installed this on Eden RC2/Win7x86. Works great. Cool

Are you able to browse TV shows? E.g. Seinfeld.

Still seem broken for me.
Is there anyway to get the rss feeds from crackle in xbmc until the plugin is or if it is fixed.
thanks.
when i use crackle on xbmc, it becomes Really confusing, you only get to go into the movies section, the tv shows section seems to be locked for some strange reason,
it is usually open but currently it isn't

what i would like to see is an UPDATE to this crackle plugin in conjunction with updates to their website
that include:
- Adding more tv shows
- adding more movies
-more clips
- Trailers for Upcoming movies
and
- adding a child friendly Crackle kids and family catagory so people can watch kid friendly tv shows and movies
such as "adventures of milo and otis" "muppets from space" "the adventures of elmo in grouchland" , the stuart little movies and the stuart little Tv series, and many more
and this crackle kids catagory would also have clips and trailers of kids and family movies

and i being a fan of many sony family movies, i think that crackle deserves a catagory in their crackle plugin worthy for kids audiences , and a kids and family catagory that also includes animation in their is that
Can it be edited to get the tv shows to show up, I mean what script would I have to edit, default.py or some other one.
I am kinda confused by the selection I see in the crackle application and how it relates to video available on crackle.com. As a simple example, the series "Nodame Cantible" is available to watch without registration on crackle.com but does not seem to be available via the XBMC plugin?
Thats because the plugin isnt working correctly and no tv shows are showing up just movies.
Im looking at the code but cant figure out how to get the shows to up, YET hopefullySmile
For those of you that are interested heres a mostly working plugin, its not perfect but most if not all categories are working.

https://rapidshare.com/files/349835107/p...rackle.zip
Enjoy
For those of you who download and try out the addon and are good with scripting, if you figure out how to remove the media types when you select Featured category (I know its not that big a problem but I cant figure it out to save my life)Smile could you let me know how.
Thanks.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] crackle.com1