Artwork Beef Help
(2023-07-07, 23:54)davelee77 Wrote: For the sake of my daughter and son-in-law's kodi on xbox s, is Artwork dump also available?
Artwork Dump is not in the repo because it directly manipulates the Kodi database, which is against the rules for inclusion in the repo.
It needs to be installed via zip file... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360078
The only thing it does is downloads artwork for your correctly scraped library.

(2023-07-07, 23:50)davelee77 Wrote: So I like your thoughts and am following your logic on this
Ok. Then also remember to export your library to separate files (nfo files) on a regular basis... https://kodi.wiki/view/Import-export_library/Video
This preserves your library in individual files, then you can quickly rebuild your library when needed. You can also modify the nfo files and then Refresh them back into the library with the changes.
Just don't export artwork when asked as it will overwrite your original artwork with a modified version.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Gotcha. Ok. Thank you for setting me straight on all this. SO I stopped and disabled Artwork Beef. I started running Artwork Dump. I will follow as you've instructed with regard to exporting. Question: I had movie sets active. I realized as Artwork Beef was running, it removed the movies from collections. Once I add them all back in, will they remain as such?
(2023-07-08, 00:20)davelee77 Wrote: I realized as Artwork Beef was running, it removed the movies from collections.
Artwork Beef shouldn't do that. Maybe something else has happened?
Yes, once Movie Sets are created, either via scraping or manually created, they will remain.
See My Signature for links.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok. Thanks again. This has really turned into a mess. But I think I'm getting there. I did notice an error that popped up earlier. It says something about trouble loading the Script.common.plugin.cache? Not sure if that has anything to do with what's going on or not. As usual, if I need to restart I would but I think the artwork issue stemmed from a problem in my movie files that must have occurred while trying to get other things accomplished. All in all, I've spent about a week trying to get things straightened out. This is MUCH longer than usual. I'll check out your links. Thank you.
Welp! You can mark this resolved and me as ignant. Lol I'm trying to do too much at once. Between my firestick in my room and my daughter and son-in-law's xbox in the living room. I had different artwork addons conflicting with each other within the same library and 2 different skins. <insert eye roll> so once I uninstalled the scraper addons on their Xbox and rescanned the movie library, the artwork all came back and the movie collections were back in sync. Some days I wonder about where my head's at. lol sorry to put you through all that. But admittedly a problem is usually 9/10 user error. 👍🏻

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef Help0