Trying to use Codequick
Hello all. I am trying to use Codequick to play some VideoURLs. I have downloaded Codequick from Github and used "Install from ZIP". That worked, when i startup Kodi it says:

Code:
info <general>: CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.module.codequick v1.0.3+matrix.1 installed
info <general>: CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.module.htmlement v1.0.0+matrix.1 installed
info <general>: CAddonMgr::FindAddons: script.module.youtube.dl v23.04.01+matrix.1 installed

So it also successfully installed al the dependencies. However, when i try to use it, Kodi tells me:

Code:
from codequick import Resolver
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'codequick'

​​​​​​​What am i doing wrong? Thanks for any hint!
Try going into your "info" dialog of the addon that your trying to call codequick from and selecting it's dependencies. Then look if you see codequick there and it should show if it is installed. If you just see it listed but it doesn't say "installed ver.xxx you may have to click on it so it will install. If you don't see it at all in your dependencies you may have to add it in your addon.xml. Like say something like this...

Code:
<import addon="script.module.codequick" version="x.xx.x" />
Thank you a lot!
This works, learned something again, thought its enough when its just installed and "there" to import it Wink

I am using Visual Studio Code and coding directly on Kodi's Home Path using kodistubs, and everything works just great.
Anyhow, a minor thing is that VS Code now says "Can't find module codequick" (of course), but its working for Kodi, so basicially all good. But if i could get rid of that message it would be great.
From Codequick's Examples MetalVideo i tried to use:

Code:
# noinspection PyUnresolvedReferences
from codequick import Resolver

But it doesn't help. Any experienced python developer can tell me how to tell VS Code to ignore this?
Yay, sorry, i found it. "Suddenly" i could right click that message and choose "Ignore", now its gone, all good.
Thanks again for the hint!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trying to use Codequick0