SilverStone Tek 2.4G Wireless Power Remote with Power/Reset - Anyone try this thing?
(2023-05-25, 19:11)Bluevyper Wrote: After much research for an IR solution I gave in and ordered mine today sigh.
Let us know how it works for you.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2023-05-26, 00:04)ashlar Wrote:
(2023-05-25, 19:11)Bluevyper Wrote: After much research for an IR solution I gave in and ordered mine today sigh.
Let us know how it works for you.

Been over a month, works great so far, no battery issues. Only complaint is it won't work with the harmony remote lol, guess you can't have your cake and eat it, least not yet...
(2023-07-05, 04:58)Bluevyper Wrote: Been over a month, works great so far, no battery issues. Only complaint is it won't work with the harmony remote lol, guess you can't have your cake and eat it, least not yet...

Same, had no issues with the battery. My only 'complaint' is that this dongle is super small and real easy to lose into the sofa. I think the shell is like, recycled from a remote door fob or something, they have a loop to go on a key chain. I think I'm gonna get some embroidered keychain tags that say 'Bedroom' and 'Living Room' to make them 'larger' and less likely to disappear in a sofa or bed. It'll also make it easier to differentiate them since they are paired to specific HTPCs and won't just work on whatever HTPC I point it at like my IR MCE remotes.
Just figured I would give an update to this. I think its been about 8 months now and the original battery it came with is still working fine. I also don't use it everyday so that probably helps lol.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SilverStone Tek 2.4G Wireless Power Remote with Power/Reset - Anyone try this thing?0