• 4(current)
Beta Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library
@104084485  The add-on is fantastic. I am using it with Kodi 18 on Android TV (Oreo) to populate channels on the Android TV home screen. What are the potential issues if I turn on the setting to add movies and tv shows without staging? (I'm assuming that by doing this, any new movies added to directories I have synced in the LIT addon will automatically become Managed Movies and will show up on my Android TV home screen?).
@jaynford Unfortunately this addon isn't able to rename tv shows directly yet.  You can definitely utilize custom metadata (with tvshow.nfo files, see the tutorial) to rename shows, but you may run into issues if you try to add multiple shows that have the name "All Episodes".  I plan on adding tv show renaming at some point, and I might be able to include it with v0.5.0 (no ETA on that yet though)

@roly151 If you turn on those settings, the addon will attempt to add items to the managed folder when adding an item from from the context menu or syncing a directory.  You will still need to occasionally open the addon, go to synced directories, and "Update all" to re-sync everything.  When that's done, you also need to clean & update your library.  I'm working on moving this process to the background, but it may be a while before that makes it into a release.
@104084485 Thank you very much! works really great.
One problem though...
On a windows machine, I have troubles with  Hebrew characters.
if I try to add Hebrew item to the library I can see Hebrew very well on the addon itself but when the addon saves strm files to disk, Hebrew characters are being messed up and I see wired characters which of course doesn't scrap well.

I have another installation on a Linux machine and everything is being saved correctly.
I think its character set issue? not sure.

--edit--
I think that this may be the lead: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1805...python-2-7 (I believe it would help other languages such as Arabic as well)
Tried doing it myself but couldn't do it :\

Thanks in advance!
I installed it and it works fine for movies but when I click on a movie it says "play back fail one more items failed to load." In a popup dialog box but in the background I can see the correct movie playing but when I close the dialog box it stops the movie
Android v17.6
I can set it up correctly using the default path for the managed folder, on my mac and on my mi Box 3, but have problems when trying to use a network share using
smb://network-drive-name-or-ip-address/writable-share-name/

The program comes back when I try and run it and says "Choose Managed folder in settings"
When I am in settings of library tool, I can see the network drive and its shares when selecting the path for the managed folder
I can even create a new directory on the share and use that, but after I save it, the program gives the error message "Choose Managed Folder in settings"  

The network disk I have used is a Time-Capsule and both the Mac and the Mi can use the drive without any problems.
I have tried securing the disk with the device password and with a user account and the same problem both times
Hi Big Grin

I just found this addon yesterday and I'm really happy I did!
I just have a question. When adding a tv show to my library, is it possible that episodes are collected in season folders? Now I have one folder with the name of the show with all the episodes in it, it's a little confusing.

Edit: 

So I started adding movies to the library today and there were some errors.
For example Doctor Strange and Wonder Woman. The filenames were correct but Kodi would not scrape them.
So I downloaded Mediaelch as you suggested and scraped the files. All artwork was downloaded in the Metadata folder and a .nfo file was created.
I then went back in the Library Integration Tool, went to Staged Movies and selected add al movies with metadata.
I clicked Update Library in the Tool and went to my library to see if it had worked, only to find that the movies were still not recognised.
Did I do something wrong? I hope you can help me with this! 

Image Image
We have to request the compatibility with the addons, how does it work? I've tried it with a non-legal addon but it does not work.
This is a fantastic Addon. Big thanks to the Dev on this!

Just a couple of questions:

- Is it possible to automate the whole update process once everything is setup? Or do you need to Sync the directories, stage and update Library each time?
 - In terms of a feature Request, would it be possible to add a Tag or organise the output of each directory into separate folders to allow organisation on content within the skin?
I have a question about the synched directories. I had my whole library up and running and I thought I'd update to add new episodes. What happened was it moved all my tv shows back to staged and I had to add all my tv shows to my library again. I don't know if that's normal behaviour? Isn't it possible to update only the tv shows you know have a new episode and stage only those? Maybe I'm doing something wrong..
I've tried out this addon, seems to work pretty good.. the only thing I don't see (and maybe I am missing) is I want the option for the addon to automatically add either new movies or new tv shows .. what I see is I have to open the addon and update it periodically .. so basically, if I didn't update it for a week or so, I wouldn't see the newest movies or episodes of tv shows .. any plans on adding it to auto check and add new movies/shows or did I just miss that somewhere?
Hi, great addon!
Just one problem. My Kodi doesnt scrape what i added to the managed folder. Movies have the right name, shows have the right title and episode number.. when i click the movie .strm it just opens up a new folder with a file with an unreadable name in it, which does nothing when clicked on. Tv-shows exactly the same.

Any help would be great
Thanks for this. In an effort to go completely legit, this addon plus playon and Hulu have been just about the best finds ever. Is there a planned time frame for the automatic update feature? Also, if I can make a suggestion it would be helpful when that feature is available it would be nice to be able to set how frequently an update is run or at least what time of day.
I just installed this addon and am getting an error trying to use it. When I try to start the addon, it gives an error, then tries to update. It looks like it never created the userdata addon directory. Any ideas?
(2019-05-17, 22:10)eric859 Wrote: I just installed this addon and am getting an error trying to use it. When I try to start the addon, it gives an error, then tries to update. It looks like it never created the userdata addon directory. Any ideas?

I manually created the script folder under addon_data and it's working now
(2018-09-21, 08:37)Jareyna64 Wrote: I installed it and it works fine for movies but when I click on a movie it says "play back fail one more items failed to load." In a popup dialog box but in the background I can see the correct movie playing but when I close the dialog box it stops the movie
Android v17.6

I got the same
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Integration Tool - Automatically add videos from plugins to your library0