• 4(current)
[RELEASE] TV Time (Video) Addon - A PseudoTV Modification
espengaasemyr Wrote:Is it possible to add the channel bug on this? Only thing that`s missing!! Love your presets dudeBig Grin

Channel Bug setting added back. It is in current Version: 1.0.4. Not sure how it got removed.
So, unix has some bugs, what about ios? Does anyone have some feedback running TV Time in ios, either Apple TV 2 or iPad?
fiddystorms Wrote:So, unix has some bugs, what about ios? Does anyone have some feedback running TV Time in ios, either Apple TV 2 or iPad?

Why not just try it yourself?
Nothing to see here....
Version 1.0.5 updated. This version adds the ability to schedule when you want to have channels reset. The script must be running for this to work obviously, so make sure if you have AutoOff enabled, that it is set to where it won't turn off TV Time before the scheduled Channel Reset occurs. :-)
Version 1.0.6 should fix the issue with the script running on *nix systems.
This is very cool. Nice work.
Now loads and plays on *nix but keyboard mapping has some issues. The default keys for Pseduo are not working. I can't bring the guide up on either my remote or keyboard and on exiting my remote stops working (I can hear xbmc clicking but the focus isnt on xbmc) and i have to restart to get the focus back. Pseudo continues to work as it should.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Hi just wanted to ask what level of control can we achieve with your editor? Can I program single episodes and eventually intro-outros?
Is there any way to run xbmc subtitles within tv time?
Version 1.0.7 updated. This should fix the issues *nix users have been having *crossing fingers*.
grumpygamer Wrote:Hi just wanted to ask what level of control can we achieve with your editor? Can I program single episodes and eventually intro-outros?

Not sure what you are asking for. I'm contemplating adding a "commercial" feature to allow a user to select a folder which contains videos to play between shows, but not sure how effective that would be since there are many channels and selected a folder for each channel would be cumbersome. I'm always open to hear ideas.

As for single episodes, you can always use a custom SmartPlaylist to define a channel the way you want. For example, if you want to specify specific episodes and movies, you would use the file rule.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I use this plugin?

I have downloaded it, renamed it and installed it. I have also checked the settings and configured to my liking but am not really sure where the option to access the channels is!
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Under programs/or addons depending on the skin.
Nothing to see here....
Pete7 Wrote:Is there any way to run xbmc subtitles within tv time?

I don't think so. TV Time uses the PseudoTV code for the core EPG and playback functionality. Normally, if you are viewing a video you can press M to get the OSD and from there get the subtitle. The PSeudoTV code calls xbmc.executebuiltin(command) and passes the following command to start playing the playlist for the channel.

XBMC.PlayMedia(C:\Users\James\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvtime\cache\channel_1.m3u)

Why this doesn't allow the OSD I do not know.

Update: I PM's Jason109 who is the author of the PseudoTV addon. The OSD is currently disabled in the current version. There are a few problems that need to be solved before it can work. For example, if you press the stop button in the OSD, the code can't really catch it so we can exit the script. This is one of the things Jason is working on getting to work right now (along with a few other things). As Jason109 updates PseudoTV, I will incorporate the updates into TV Time.
Using the latest xbmclive build installed to hd on a mag. Thanks and keep up the great work!

B

Oh yeah, a commercials folder of sorts that does not have to be part of the lib but all channels pulled from would be cool. I have no idea if smart playlists can do that.... but I have almost 2000 adult swim bumps, some random commercials I enjoyed (the darth vader commercial from super bowl and such) and some music videos I used to just throw into the playlist on the xbox but now I am at a loss how to do this. I am trying to get that stuff tagged to add to a lib and survive updates from other win based scrapers but it has been a pain. Anybody got a good nfo creator for those hard to scrape video files that would add genre and such?

Thanks again jtucker1972, this is rope-a-dope!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV Time (Video) Addon - A PseudoTV Modification0