• 451(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Help Please. Titian Bingie Mod v2.0.1 Kodi 18 Leia. I go to GitHub and download the repository zip. I install it and go to add the skin. I get an error, "could not connect to repository". Is this repository still maintained? Any way to download the skin directly?
I had same problem, I disabled global search and selected tmdphelper from the skin settings (Homepage layout)
(2024-05-11, 13:33)Retro18 Wrote: Help Please. Titian Bingie Mod v2.0.1 Kodi 18 Leia. I go to GitHub and download the repository zip. I install it and go to add the skin. I get an error, "could not connect to repository". Is this repository still maintained? Any way to download the skin directly?
Yes it's still maintained. I am unable to help anyone until tomorrow afternoon.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-05-09, 16:28)youfon55 Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 11:15)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 09:55)youfon55 Wrote: Quick question .. Can I choose the episode and play directly from bingie episode view ?
Are you in season view or episode view on the left handside. Episode view plays directly
So ... When I press enter on remote for let say EP.6 [right handside] it bring me back to the first page then I will need to press 'play' again to play the episode  Sad

Before you hit on the episode on the right hit left and see if you are in season view or episode view
Titan Bingie Mod
anyone gotta any idea about "reboot to android" in this skin?
After upgrading Bingie Mod from 2.03 to 2.20, this several issues came up.

1) First, the first level of the views are missing allot of missing optional view.
2) Second, this robot start showing up after start using moviedb helper.
3) Third, missing the studio icons addon option.
4) Fourth, missing status icon that I dont what it is?     
Need help  Sad After I've deleted TV shows from HDD then plug it back to kodi then press clean up library .. the ploblem is the TV shows poster wasn't remove from home page widget. Need to go to poster > manage > remove from library manually ?
[ For movies poster clean up library are working fine it's deleted poster from home widget after clean up if the movies no longer exists ]

(2024-05-11, 13:42)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 16:28)youfon55 Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 11:15)AchillesPunks Wrote: Are you in season view or episode view on the left handside. Episode view plays directly
So ... When I press enter on remote for let say EP.6 [right handside] it bring me back to the first page then I will need to press 'play' again to play the episode  Sad

Before you hit on the episode on the right hit left and see if you are in season view or episode view
Seem like I have to set in kodi for Default select action to 'Play' to make bingie episode view play without redirect back to info page  Sad
Thank you
(2024-05-11, 16:34)minhgi Wrote: After upgrading Bingie Mod from 2.03 to 2.20, this several issues came up.

1) First, the first level of the views are missing allot of missing optional view.

2) Second, this robot start showing up after start using moviedb helper.

3) Third, missing the studio icons addon option.

4) Fourth, missing status icon that I dont what it is?

1. It was done for a reason. There are views that are for movies, tv shows, music...
2. What does that have to do with the skin?
3. That option is no longer needed. You have another option to choose whether you want a color or white studio logo.
4. I don't have this problem.
(2024-05-11, 13:33)Retro18 Wrote: Help Please. Titian Bingie Mod v2.0.1 Kodi 18 Leia. I go to GitHub and download the repository zip. I install it and go to add the skin. I get an error, "could not connect to repository". Is this repository still maintained? Any way to download the skin directly?
The skin for Kodi Leia has not been maintained for a long time. @AchillesPunks wrongly linked on the first page. This is the latest version from three years ago. https://github.com/AchillesPunks/repository.bingie.mod
(2024-05-09, 13:46)fraKUS Wrote: I made a fresh install, on my Nvidia Shield, but now im getting this bug on the 'All Movies/TV Shows' section, where the ratings are overlaying the pictures.

I also have this problem, but i think is related to the Nvidia Shield, where is not displaying the Smart Playlists that ive created, until ill play something, then it updates with everything.
The rating position has been fixed. It will be in the next update.
I wouldn't know what this is about smartlist.
(2024-05-11, 23:40)matke Wrote:
(2024-05-09, 13:46)fraKUS Wrote: I made a fresh install, on my Nvidia Shield, but now im getting this bug on the 'All Movies/TV Shows' section, where the ratings are overlaying the pictures.

I also have this problem, but i think is related to the Nvidia Shield, where is not displaying the Smart Playlists that ive created, until ill play something, then it updates with everything.
I'm going to drop the posters down under the ratings.
Titan Bingie Mod
Ok.  Yeah the change was not mention in the change log.   Thank for answering.  When next update gonna happen.
What determines the views which are available on certain menus? I use auto-widget to collate various lists/collections and I’m now only able to set the view type to “list”. I see you replied earlier to someone saying this change was intentional, but is there a way for me to get the skin to recognise the lists as movies?
(2024-05-11, 23:40)matke Wrote:

Landscape view ratings have been fixed

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 451(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0