Req Fillers and Channels
Hello @Lunatixz,

2 Questions today. I have been experimenting with Trailers, Bumpers, Commercials etc.
While I had some success with IMDB Trailers, I have had no success at all with the PTVL Add-On Packs. Tried upping the 25% to 50%. Nothing though, the only addons are the IMDB Trailers populating quite well. I have added some other videos into the Resource Folders for Trailers Commercials and Bumpers, and from what I see there, leaving everything in the Resource folder means they will add to every channel? Placing them in seperate folders with the Channel name will put them in the seperate channels. But from the Main Resource folder is not working. Bringing me to the second question.

My second question/request, I love the Idea of personal Trailers, Adds, Bumpers popping up between shows, so I want to add them in to almost every channel. But I would not want them in my Music Video Channels. This means I would either have to make 100 Folders under each resource folder with the same videos in each, which would fill the hard drive rather quickly, or as a request, leave everything under the main resource folder and have a switch in the channel manager to either add fillers, or a switch in the channel manager to ignore fillers. I think this would be a great addition. What do you think? 

Cheers

Oz.
Hmmmm, Not really working at all. Most of my Media is in MP4 format. I set my computer to convert all my videos to MKV format as that's what you are using in you bumpers pack. However They are just not adding into the channels.
Sigh.... Version K still not working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fillers and Channels0