Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Last.fm addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon (/showthread.php?tid=154230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - Seviliano - 2013-05-24

Hey Ronie,

Tank you very much for the plugin last.fm add-on which is working perfect for me. There is only one problem with the feature to give a respond with the option love/ban tracks. I am working with Frodo latest version (tried nightly built) and the skin ACE.
There are no bottoms for love or ban. The panel does show Playlist, Stop, Vorheriges (previous), Zurück (Back), Weiter (forward), nächster (next), Inhalt eines Ordners wiederholen (repeat the content of a file), Zufällig (random) and Vollbild (full screen).

Is this a bug of the skin or is modification in any setting file necessary?

Regards

Seviliano

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - ronie - 2013-05-24

(2013-05-24, 16:48)Seviliano Wrote: Hey Ronie,

Tank you very much for the plugin last.fm add-on which is working perfect for me. There is only one problem with the feature to give a respond with the option love/ban tracks. I am working with Frodo latest version (tried nightly built) and the skin ACE.
There are no bottoms for love or ban. The panel does show Playlist, Stop, Vorheriges (previous), Zurück (Back), Weiter (forward), nächster (next), Inhalt eines Ordners wiederholen (repeat the content of a file), Zufällig (random) and Vollbild (full screen).

Is this a bug of the skin or is modification in any setting file necessary?

Regards

Seviliano

you'll have to ask the author of the skin you are using if he is willing to add those love & ban buttons to the skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - Seviliano - 2013-05-24

Thank you for the quick respond. actually i have checked confluence and ACE for this feature with no result. Can you tell me any working version?

Regards

Seviliano

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - ronie - 2013-05-24

(2013-05-24, 18:56)Seviliano Wrote: Thank you for the quick respond. actually i have checked confluence and ACE for this feature with no result. Can you tell me any working version?

Regards

Seviliano

nope, no idea.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - benharvey1985 - 2013-05-25

Sorry to ask if this is answered somewhere i missed it, but can you not listen to the stations (ie recommended radio) without a subscription? I just get an API Key error when i try to start it. Am I making a mistake or something?

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - ronie - 2013-05-25

(2013-05-25, 15:04)benharvey1985 Wrote: Sorry to ask if this is answered somewhere i missed it, but can you not listen to the stations (ie recommended radio) without a subscription? I just get an API Key error when i try to start it. Am I making a mistake or something?

i'm pretty sure all the details are in the first post:
Quote:limitations:
please note, last.fm radio is only available in these countries:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Brazil
and
you need a paid last.fm subscription.

if anything's unclear in there, please let me know and i'll update the info.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - benharvey1985 - 2013-05-25

Oh sorry, my mistake, i thought that i would be able to get it like i used to (without a sub), nevermind.

Thanks for the quick reply, and keep up the good work!

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - thebearnecessit - 2013-05-27

Ronie,

This addon works great on my windowsXP install with xbmc12.0, but the sound stutters on my android install with xbmc 12.0.

Have you (or anyone else) tried it on android? Should I post a log? I can stream music in xbmc from the bbc iplayer app (live radio), and I can stream music outwith xbmc using the spotify app.

any thoughts or ideas much appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - ronie - 2013-05-28

(2013-05-27, 21:38)thebearnecessit Wrote: Ronie,

This addon works great on my windowsXP install with xbmc12.0, but the sound stutters on my android install with xbmc 12.0.

Have you (or anyone else) tried it on android? Should I post a log? I can stream music in xbmc from the bbc iplayer app (live radio), and I can stream music outwith xbmc using the spotify app.

any thoughts or ideas much appreciated.

all the last.fm addon does is create a playlist.
the actual playback is handled by xbmc.

can't help you i'm afraid.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - scrolling - 2013-05-29

(2013-05-28, 22:23)ronie Wrote: all the last.fm addon does is create a playlist.

Sorry to sound dense here. But when you say playlist is that the same radio stations and to access those “radio stations” you need a subscription? If not than where do I go to create a playlist? The only reason I’m asking is because I us an app on my phone that does the scrobbling thing. Also, I am also able to access a series of playlists without having a subscription.

Again sorry about the stupid questions I just want to make sure that I’m understanding everything correctly.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - ronie - 2013-05-29

(2013-05-29, 17:43)scrolling Wrote:
(2013-05-28, 22:23)ronie Wrote: all the last.fm addon does is create a playlist.

Sorry to sound dense here. But when you say playlist is that the same radio stations and to access those “radio stations” you need a subscription? If not than where do I go to create a playlist? The only reason I’m asking is because I us an app on my phone that does the scrobbling thing. Also, I am also able to access a series of playlists without having a subscription.

Again sorry about the stupid questions I just want to make sure that I’m understanding everything correctly.

the last.fm addon creates a playlist of stream url's.
to be able to listen to those, you need a last.fm subscription.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - scrolling - 2013-05-29

It's similar to Pandora? Where they create a playlist biased on your music preference and streams it over the net. So it won't generate a playlist biased on the music you have stored locally on your computer. Like Last.FM Playlist Generator does.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - ronie - 2013-05-29

(2013-05-29, 18:48)scrolling Wrote: It's similar to Pandora? Where they create a playlist biased on your music preference and streams it over the net. So it won't generate a playlist biased on the music you have stored locally on your computer. Like Last.FM Playlist Generator does.

i'm not familiar with pandora...
last.fm provides playlists based on your listening habbits (tracks you've scrobbled before and similar tracks).

they also provide streams based on (genre) tags, or music from (and similar to) a certain artist.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - marc.chabot - 2013-05-31

Hello,

Is there a way to like/ban from within the iOS controller?

Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Last.fm addon - ronie - 2013-05-31

(2013-05-31, 19:25)marc.chabot Wrote: Hello,

Is there a way to like/ban from within the iOS controller?

Thank you.

nope, not possible.