Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 v0.9b (nightlies only) (/showthread.php?tid=109470)

- nbplopes - 2012-01-17

As of prior conversations it seamed that Black was open for more skilled skinners to get involved in making it the best it can be. Introducing new optional features and so on.

I assumed that regular dev process would be necessary, branch, submit for approval and merge against the trunk.

I had a look on the GIT project yet I only see Black listed. Just an idea.

I've been working on my sandbox introducing new search "services"

For instance I'm currently prototyping for the following:

1) In addition to search on local content (search panel) I also search's for movies and series in trakt tv
2) The hits as presented as per usual (covers)
3) In the hit is of some non local content, selecting the poster it goes to details.
4) In the detail screen movie/series synopsis and other relevant information is presented.
4.1) In addition the person can watch a Trailer
4.2) In addition the person can look up for backups in Index sites with a touch of a button (I'm testing with NZB Matrix)
5) A list of look up hits is presented (not yet prototyped)
5.1) The user is able to queue a hit to SABNZBD (snot yet prototyped)
6) Common download panel listing the items on queue in SABNZBD. With the ability to cancel and so on (not yet prototyped)

The idea is to make something functionally similar to Zune in the XBOX for videos but in Xperience1080p.

I started learning python 4 days ago in my short time, inspired by script.globalsearch.

Cheers,

Nuno

- BadBradc - 2012-01-17

samzstein Wrote:i've been bugging him about tv show logo support for long time, maybe if enough of us request it 'Black will change his mind. I can't give the guy too much shit, he does such great work for the community and I hope he knows how much we all appreciate it.

I hear you, this skin is amazing and I would really like to switch over and start using it. I don't want to lose support for all of my artist logos and cdArt that I've been downloading and creating, however. I'm using Aeon Nox right now which has support for these, but I like the look and "feel" of Xperience so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Regardless, great skin 'Black!

- Jaypeg - 2012-01-17

nbplopes Wrote:As of prior conversations it seamed that Black was open for more skilled skinners to get involved in making it the best it can be. Introducing new optional features and so on.

I assumed that regular dev process would be necessary, branch, submit for approval and merge against the trunk.

I had a look on the GIT project yet I only see Black listed. Just an idea.

I've been working on my sandbox introducing new search "services"

For instance I'm currently prototyping for the following:

1) In addition to search on local content (search panel) I also search's for movies and series in trakt tv
2) The hits as presented as per usual (covers)
3) In the hit is of some non local content, selecting the poster it goes to details.
4) In the detail screen movie/series synopsis and other relevant information is presented.
4.1) In addition the person can watch a Trailer
4.2) In addition the person can look up for backups in Index sites with a touch of a button (I'm testing with NZB Matrix)
5) A list of look up hits is presented (not yet prototyped)
5.1) The user is able to queue a hit to SABNZBD (snot yet prototyped)
6) Common download panel listing the items on queue in SABNZBD. With the ability to cancel and so on (not yet prototyped)

The idea is to make something functionally similar to Zune in the XBOX for videos but in Xperience1080p.

I started learning python 4 days ago in my short time, inspired by script.globalsearch.

Cheers,

Nuno

Sounds interesting Nuno. Have you thought about integrating the search with icefilms.info? The IceLibrary addon allows you to add content from icefilms to the library or download the movie from megaupload.

- nbplopes - 2012-01-17

Did not knew Ice Films plugin. But looks it is more or less the same thing but using different sources. But I guess it is a matter of skinning the plugin. Maybe you can ask the author of the skin to do it SmileI have no design skills Sad

Nuno

- Deano316 - 2012-01-17

ederson Wrote:here`s my vote too Big Grin

but the guy has done an amazing job (check the size of the xml files) so i won`t put much pressure

we can always get our hands dirty and try our talents in skinning Big Grin

Black has done an amazing job, no doubt. This truly is one of the best skins out there. I only request because I don't possess the skills to mod myself, so like others I rely on the talented skinners to add extra features. I'm more of an idea man Wink

- Jaypeg - 2012-01-17

nbplopes Wrote:Did not knew Ice Films plugin. But looks it is more or less the same thing but using different sources. But I guess it is a matter of skinning the plugin. Maybe you can ask the author of the skin to do it SmileI have no design skills Sad

Nuno

Yeah kinda the same thing... the advantage with icefilms would be no wait, as you can just stream the movie/tv show. Anyway I don't know if it's even possible to search content externally of the icefilms plugin.

- Slurrrp - 2012-01-19

i like the tv logo's on the metro home screen Nod tnx ederson

- mad1993max - 2012-01-19

+1 for tv logo
+1 for cd logo
+1 for event notivication like in alaska

question:
why is in the ongoing tv show menĂ¼ nothing displayed? I ran the tv show nexed aird but nothing changed

- `Black - 2012-01-19

It has nothing to do with TV Show Next Aired... it shows the next, unwatched episode of your most recently watched tv shows. If you don't have any new & unwatched episodes, it's empty.

oh thx Smile
does it disply only the nexed show from the latest watched show, ore a about the last fife or so differen tv showes watched ?

oh je and any chance, we will see a music osd soon?

oh je and what happend to this view http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7599438/screenshot000.png? would be awsome if you could itegrate it again, whit the selected movie in the middle and only the titel of selected movie displayed

- `Black - 2012-01-19

Next unwatched episode of a tv show. Up to six shows sorted by recently watched.

If you mean a global music osd with cover & song info -> no. If you like to see which song is currently playing, press 'm' and go to the now playing tab.

That view is the search results view, also available for favourites. I never removed it.

i createt some louncher icons maybee some wont it so i uploaded it to a dropbox folder, there are many more following, i will create metro home icons too

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=9e95068a23f1b3c9&resid=9E95068A23F1B3C9!476&parid=9E95068A23F1B3C9!124

question, why cant i see my weather bacdrops if i use my own backdrop?

could you change, that we can also see the weather backdrop with our own backdrop, because i would like to have my movie fanarts for the movie metro home, deto with tv and than the weather

- `Black - 2012-01-19

Quote:question, why cant i see my weather bacdrops if i use my own backdrop
Don't know, everything is fine here. Something's wrong with your background configuration I guess.

- mad1993max - 2012-01-20

i can only see them, if i hide the stage visability, but then everything is so dark

and could you propalbly make the fonts bigger

- bandelguy - 2012-01-20

+1 for cdarts in visualisation & tv logo on OSD. Weather + support in future, if possible!