Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bobb0 - 2014-02-09

I got that error once and it worked the next time. <shrug>

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - dazed - 2014-02-09

(2014-02-08, 21:01)Carb0 Wrote: I have just updated the add-on:

- Fixed live games
- Added game highlights
- Added faster way to access last night's games
- Removed classic games

Important: If you used to "hosts-file fix", you need to remove the line you added to make live games work again.

It seems that the streams are much better protected on iPad and iPhone than on the PS3/PS4. Thanks to eracknaphobia for the tip.
just curious, is there a technical reason to remove classic games? I rather enjoy the feature.
As always, while I understand why not, I wish you accepted donation for your efforts. Simply thanks is not enough to express my appreciation for your efforts.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Carb0 - 2014-02-09

Classic games didn't work anymore but I plan to bring them back in a future update.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - pett - 2014-02-10

Nice Work! Thank you very much!

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - 1080pete - 2014-02-14

I'm getting "script failed!: gamecenter.py" on live games whereas before it just didn't do anything when tryin to play. Is the user-agent string suppose to be PS3 on android, ios, and raspBMC?
I miss this addon sooo much.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - eracknaphobia - 2014-02-14

(2014-02-14, 02:34)1080pete Wrote: I'm getting "script failed!: gamecenter.py" on live games whereas before it just didn't do anything when tryin to play. Is the user-agent string suppose to be PS3 on android, ios, and raspBMC?
I miss this addon sooo much.

Since we are on an Olympic break until February 25th there technically are no live games. The error your seeing is most likely an anomaly caused by no NHL live games being available. The more concerning thing I'm seeing is that none of the old content is working (at least for me) and I'm receiving the "One or more items failed to play..." message. I'm sure Neulion has been using this break to strengthen their security and it seems they might have changed something yet again.

Anyone else able to play Highlights/Condensed/Archived games?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - [brick] - 2014-02-14

I just tried, and have no trouble viewing condensed and archived games. Tried a few of each.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Carb0 - 2014-02-14

The NHL now lists the olympic games in their RSS feed. Because the the add-on doesn't recognize the abbreviations of the international teams, a script error occurs. But don't get too excited, there are no streams available for olympic games.Big Grin

Everything else still works.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bobb0 - 2014-02-14

That sucks. Would be pretty neat Smile

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - eracknaphobia - 2014-02-14

(2014-02-14, 19:59)[brick] Wrote: I just tried, and have no trouble viewing condensed and archived games. Tried a few of each.

(2014-02-14, 20:12)Carb0 Wrote: The NHL now lists the olympic games in their RSS feed. Because the the add-on doesn't recognize the abbreviations of the international teams, a script error occurs. But don't get too excited, there are no streams available for olympic games.Big Grin

Everything else still works.

Good to hear the games are still working. I was on my work pc, which I was using for testing and must have forgotten about something I changed in the code, crisis averted.

Thanks for the heads up!

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Furner - 2014-02-23

So I found a minor bug I think.

I opened the add-on this morning, and clicked on "Last Night's Games" which gave me the Feb 8 games. I opened the Detroit game, and played the Highlights option, Away feed. I was just testing so I played about 10 seconds worth, and then clicked Stop. I then clicked the ... at the top of the list, to up one level.

XBMC then crashed. In my log I have these lines.

10:11:42 T:3007068608 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/?mode=10&name=Last%20Night%27s%20Games&url=%2flastnight

10:11:42 T:3007068608 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/?mode=10&name=Last%20Night%27s%20Games&url=%2flastnight) failed

I pulled the crashlog if you want it. http://pastebin.com/MwwLQLYb

This is repeatable.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Flynnn - 2014-02-26

Good day all!

I just want to thank Carb0 for this. I recently subscribed and have been using raspbmc for over a year, thought there should be a way to get this. After a painful night learning how to update to the most current nightly build I was able to stream (in the best quality I've seen yet) the Sabres Hurricanes game tonight without any issues, home and away.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - fenixjr - 2014-02-27

Wow awesome work guys. I just updated to Gotham and it's working perfectly again.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - smfallows - 2014-02-27

Working perfectly again after updating Raspbmc to a newer Gotham nightly. Thanks again, Carb0!

If anyone else happens to be having issues getting that super-smooth 60 fps playback displaying properly for the 4500 kbit/s stream, I had to go into Settings -> Video -> Playback, and enable "Adjust display refresh rate to match video." Beautiful stuff now.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Swiper the Fox - 2014-02-27

anyone seeing random wavy/blurred areas come up, then move down a bit and disappear
wish I could explain better....... almost like an interference
I thought I was possibly the feed before, but happens on all the games today and don't matter if its home or away

they are noticeable but livable when watching..........just wondering what it may be