Kodi Community Forum
[Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Discontinued] NHL Gamecenter Addon (/showthread.php?tid=118853)

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - Carb0 - 2014-10-13

Just released version 0.7.0:
- Completely rewritten
- Fixed live games
- Added option for Rogers login

The quality and game type selection doesn't work properly. Try different combinations if streams don't start. If the 'Latest Games' section doesn't show any games, try togggling the 'Rogers login' option in settings (even if you don't have a Rogers login). Both errors will be fixed in the next version. I just wanted to get the live game fix out as fast as possible.

I rewrote the whole add-on and changed it's internal structure before the season started. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish everything in time and fixing live games took more time than expected. There are a lot of small bugs and inconsistencies that will be fixed in the next few weeks. I also plan to bring back classic games and add scores for all games. When all of that is done, I will post everything on github.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - _Ac_ - 2014-10-13

Awesome. Maybe a stupid question but how do I update it? Can I force it?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - bobb0 - 2014-10-13

Settings > Addons > Check for updates.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - SparkGFX - 2014-10-13

Well done Carb0! Since you decline to receive donations...I will say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Will test out tonight on the FireTV.

hmm.. can't seem to find it. I only have "auto update". Gotham 13.2

Thanks for the help

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - juggie - 2014-10-13

(2014-10-13, 18:39)Carb0 Wrote: Just released version 0.7.0:
- Completely rewritten
- Fixed live games
- Added option for Rogers login

The quality and game type selection doesn't work properly. Try different combinations if streams don't start. If the 'Latest Games' section doesn't show any games, try togggling the 'Rogers login' option in settings (even if you don't have a Rogers login). Both errors will be fixed in the next version. I just wanted to get the live game fix out as fast as possible.

I rewrote the whole add-on and changed it's internal structure before the season started. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish everything in time and fixing live games took more time than expected. There are a lot of small bugs and inconsistencies that will be fixed in the next few weeks. I also plan to bring back classic games and add scores for all games. When all of that is done, I will post everything on github.

You can use: http://live.nhle.com/GameData/20142015/2014020033/gc/gcbx.jsonp
or
http://live.nhle.com/GameData/20142015/2014020033/gc/gcsb.jsonp

to pull live game data. Just sub in the proper game id.

or
http://live.nhle.com/GameData/GCScoreboard/2014-10-13.jsonp

to get data for a certain day.

I imagine NHLCI running as a service app would be awesome. Set favorite teams, have it poll and notify you of the score, give you an option to switch to the feed, etc.

_AC_ - Try right clicking on the add-on icon, select Add-On Information and then it should bring you to the correct screen.

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - mr.sparkle - 2014-10-13

Bruins Avs feed working great, Carb0. Just wondering if it's possible to start live feeds from the beginning like in the browser?

(2014-10-13, 19:19)mr.sparkle Wrote: Bruins Avs feed working great, Carb0. Just wondering if it's possible to start live feeds from the beginning like in the browser?

Unfortunately, no. XBMC doesn't support it. It would be possible with a custom HLS client but I don't intend to use one.

Carb0 - Can we get all games, including blackout game? NBCSN and NHL Network broadcasted games? Simply because I am trying to watch the Avs and Bruins and its blacked out for me since I live in Colorado.

It's blacked out in the add-on?

RE: [RELEASE] NHL Gamecenter Addon - [brick] - 2014-10-13

Getting a script error here:

13:30:16 T:1452 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:30:16 T:6320 ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
13:30:16 T:1452 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Error Contents: name 'os' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\default.py", line 6, in <module>
from resources.lib.userinterface import *
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\resources\lib\userinterface.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources.lib.games_live import *
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\resources\lib\games_live.py", line 11, in <module>
from resources.lib.globals import *
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\resources\lib\globals.py", line 46, in <module>
ICON = os.path.join(ROOTDIR, "icon.png")
NameError: name 'os' is not defined
-->End of Python script error report<--
13:30:16 T:6320 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/
13:30:16 T:6320 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/) failed
13:30:16 T:3976 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

(2014-10-13, 19:10)SparkGFX Wrote: _AC_ - Try right clicking on the add-on icon, select Add-On Information and then it should bring you to the correct screen.

Thanks, didn't work with the remote only obviously ^^

I have twice the home feed though but otherwise its great again

(2014-10-13, 19:34)Carb0 Wrote: It's blacked out in the add-on?

Not sure, haven't tried yet. I am at work and was going to put the game on while I was working on the computer through the actual GameCenter LIVE website. But due to my location it says it is blacked out. So didn't know if it was worth it to go out to the car and get my tablet and start updating things. But if there are no blackout restrictions I will go out there and get my tablet Big Grin

(2014-10-13, 19:34)[brick] Wrote: Getting a script error here:

13:30:16 T:1452 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:30:16 T:6320 ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
13:30:16 T:1452 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
Error Contents: name 'os' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\default.py", line 6, in <module>
from resources.lib.userinterface import *
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\resources\lib\userinterface.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources.lib.games_live import *
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\resources\lib\games_live.py", line 11, in <module>
from resources.lib.globals import *
File "C:\Users\brick\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter\resources\lib\globals.py", line 46, in <module>
ICON = os.path.join(ROOTDIR, "icon.png")
NameError: name 'os' is not defined
-->End of Python script error report<--
13:30:16 T:6320 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/
13:30:16 T:6320 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nhl-gamecenter/) failed
13:30:16 T:3976 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

Disable "Use Addon Icon If no Thumbnail is available" in the settings.