Kodi Community Forum
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more (/showthread.php?tid=136798)

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-12-19

This code was already in the latest setup file. May be you were using an old version.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - Rouzax - 2012-12-19

I've just installed the latest version of the tool but still have the problem with Windows 8 x64 and the File Explorer.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - nonob - 2012-12-19

Hello,
Maybe i am in the wrong place and i don't know if you could help me but because this tool is about windows xbmc enhancement..:

I search a way to link xbmc volume osd to windows master volume; so i never use xbmc independant volume, it is always at max and i use only master windows volume.

Actually, to have an OSD, i use this third party software: volume2.It works fine but it doens't support direct3D so i have to check "use full screen windows instead of real full screen" in xbmc settings.

But for some reason i would like to use "real full screen" in xbmc.

Is there a way to "link" xbmc's osd volume to windows's master volume ?

Thanks

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-12-20

(2012-12-19, 17:39)Rouzax Wrote: I've just installed the latest version of the tool but still have the problem with Windows 8 x64 and the File Explorer.

You can ask 'Arsenius' how he/she solved this.

(2012-12-19, 17:43)nonob Wrote: Hello,
Maybe i am in the wrong place and i don't know if you could help me but because this tool is about windows xbmc enhancement..:

I search a way to link xbmc volume osd to windows master volume; so i never use xbmc independant volume, it is always at max and i use only master windows volume.

Actually, to have an OSD, i use this third party software: volume2.It works fine but it doens't support direct3D so i have to check "use full screen windows instead of real full screen" in xbmc settings.

But for some reason i would like to use "real full screen" in xbmc.

Is there a way to "link" xbmc's osd volume to windows's master volume ?

Thanks

Are you using a remote control or keyboard to control volume? If so you can use autohotkey to control system volume. Assuming in XBMC F8-mute, F90Vol up and F10 vol down the following code will capture the key presses and adjust system volume:

Code:
F9::
Send {Volume_Up}
return

F10::
Send {Volume_Down 3}
return

F8::
Send {Volume_Mute}
return

On testing there is a slight problem with F9 were xbmc will show a PVR not initialized message. You can change the remote control code to change the key.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - iamjustme - 2012-12-21

I noticed that launching Frodo from sleep, using xbmc launcher, causes airplay to be unresponsive...exiting and starting xbmc resolves the problem..weird. anyone else experiencing this?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-12-22

Some users have experienced video stuttering on resuming from sleep. You can force close xbmc when the pc sleeps and start it again on resuming.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - iamjustme - 2012-12-22

I have force close enable. The problem occurs when frodo is turned on from sleep..I'm not sure this is a bug but exiting then starting up frodo fixes the problem.. I just hate having to always do that everytime and hope someone finds a fix.

Here's an example ..

https://www.google.com/search?q=airplay+showing+audio+and+video+option&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Y0TVULGuB7S00AHcyYHgDg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=Z0TVUNvVG4GT0QH_0IBo#biv=i|48;d|bpnXU9dbuR7WjM:

I have an option both for audio and video on htpc but none of it would work

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-12-22

The problem may be due to the network being not initialized when xbmc starts. Add a sufficient delay to start xbmc.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - iamjustme - 2012-12-22

I added 5 sec delay and that solved the problem. Thanks so much!!

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - good2002 - 2012-12-22

Thanks.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - nonob - 2012-12-24

Quote:Are you using a remote control or keyboard to control volume?

Yes, i'm using both keyboard and remote.

Quote:If so you can use autohotkey to control system volume. Assuming in XBMC F8-mute, F90Vol up and F10 vol down the following code will capture the key presses and adjust system volume:

Code:
Send {Volume_Up}
return

Send {Volume_Down 3}
return

Send {Volume_Mute}
return

On testing there is a slight problem with F9 were xbmc will show a PVR not initialized message. You can change the remote control code to change the key.

i already can adjust system volume with both my remote and my keyboard.
By using this code, will xbmc display its volume OSD ?
but its volume will be changed too, isn't it ?
I would like xbmc volume stay at max volume but display osd when i change system volume.

Thanks

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-12-24

(2012-12-19, 17:39)Rouzax Wrote: I've just installed the latest version of the tool but still have the problem with Windows 8 x64 and the File Explorer.

I updated the setup file (V 2.2) and source code. Please redownload and it should work. I will update the amd ccc version later if the code for 64bit OS is missing.
(2012-12-24, 11:53)nonob Wrote:
Quote:Are you using a remote control or keyboard to control volume?

Yes, i'm using both keyboard and remote.

Quote:If so you can use autohotkey to control system volume. Assuming in XBMC F8-mute, F90Vol up and F10 vol down the following code will capture the key presses and adjust system volume:

Code:
Send {Volume_Up}
return

Send {Volume_Down 3}
return

Send {Volume_Mute}
return

i already can adjust system volume with both my remote and my keyboard.
By using this code, will xbmc display its volume OSD ?
but its volume will be changed too, isn't it ?
I would like xbmc volume stay at max volume but display osd when i change system volume.

Thanks

No. It won't display volume OSD. I don't think it is possible.
Quote: xbmc volume stay at max volume but display osd when i change system volume

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - acejh1987 - 2012-12-24

Is there anyway to add 2 external player paths for focus disable?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2012-12-24

^^ Edit the following snippet in the script file XBMCLauncher.ahk and compile.
Code:
DisableFocusOnExternalPlayer()
{
    SplitPath, ExternalPlayerPath, playername
    Process, exist, %playername%
    If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
        ExternalPlayerRunning = 1
    else
        ExternalPlayerRunning = 0
}

Replace with:

Code:
DisableFocusOnExternalPlayer()
{
    ExternalPlayerRunning = 0
    SplitPath, ExternalPlayerPath, playername
    Process, exist, %playername%
    If (ErrorLevel >= 1)

Process, exist, Specify Path To First Player
    If (ErrorLevel >= 1)

Process, exist, Specify Path To Second Player
    If (ErrorLevel >= 1)

}

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - acejh1987 - 2012-12-24

^^ Perfect, Thanks.