Kodi Community Forum
Release [BETA] metroTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release [BETA] metroTV (/showthread.php?tid=138997)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - Bkam - 2013-09-10

A Request, i use the i Info button to see my current time and ending time of the movies/tv shows, i kind of miss that in your skin

other then that i like metroTV alot Smile
good work

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - locomot1f - 2013-09-10

my personal request:

condition based fanart for weather
thumbnail or poster view for videos
the purple font is TOO purple, make it hard to read... maybe something lighter.
ability to add specific add-ons to "custom" panel.

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - relyter - 2013-09-10

- icon view
- bind favorite to a tile
- i still think that posters group in panel view should be shifted a little left Smile

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - buymeapc - 2013-09-10

Love the skin!!

The one thing I would love to see is the ability to choose a specific add-on for the tiles.

For example, I'd like to add a Steam Launcher tile to my Games menu - as opposed to going to the games menu, selecting program add-ons, and browsing for the add-on.

Link to the add-on: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157499

Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - Koloss - 2013-09-11

Is planned a multilanguage Version of this skin?

I wish a german version!

(2013-08-31, 20:56)ZexisStryfe Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 20:11)locomot1f Wrote: getting dependencies not met -- on the latest alpha.4 version.

and i like the lower case. :-)

Just unzip the file into the Addons directory under XMBC.

Not under Raspberry Pi - openelec -
a folder addon_data exists, when i copy in this folder it has no effect.

Please make a functionally .zip file

On my windows pc it is running.

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - butchabay - 2013-09-11

In OpenELEC that path would be:
/storage/.xbmc/addons/

Ok, i see it! I cannot copy the files with putty, readonly!

\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xx\Configfiles\samba.conf

[.xbmc]
path = /storage/.xbmc
available = yes
browsable = yes
public = yes
writable = yes
root preexec = mkdir -p /storage/.xbmc

Next problem, the skin settings property is disabled, why?

In "All Movies" mode "view list" I missing the runtime from Movie
The MenuItem Music show no music(missing "All Music") - in other skins i see the music
I did't see recently movies etc.

Edit: The main problem is this, the skin settings property is disabled, why?
On Windows PC is enabled and on Raspberry Pi is disabled this option.

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - ZexisStryfe - 2013-09-12

(2013-09-10, 14:24)locomot1f Wrote: my personal request:

condition based fanart for weather This already occurs in the skin.
thumbnail or poster view for videos This will be in Beta
the purple font is TOO purple, make it hard to read... maybe something lighter. I will look into this.
ability to add specific add-ons to "custom" panel. This will be in Beta

(2013-09-10, 14:48)relyter Wrote: - icon view Can you give an example of what you mean?
- bind favorite to a tile This will be in Beta
- i still think that posters group in panel view should be shifted a little left Smile While I understand what you are saying, I disagree. It is shifted to the right to show that a piece of the previous column.

(2013-09-10, 18:41)buymeapc Wrote: Love the skin!!

The one thing I would love to see is the ability to choose a specific add-on for the tiles. Third time in one post- This will be in Beta Wink

For example, I'd like to add a Steam Launcher tile to my Games menu - as opposed to going to the games menu, selecting program add-ons, and browsing for the add-on. I will look into adding this to Beta as well.

Link to the add-on: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157499

Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

(2013-09-11, 18:52)Koloss Wrote: Is planned a multilanguage Version of this skin? I have to do quite a bit of localization work. After that people will be able to properly use transifex to translate the skin. I am hoping for the skin to be properly localized by Beta.
I wish a german version!

(2013-09-11, 21:25)Koloss Wrote: Next problem, the skin settings property is disabled, why? I definitely didn't do anything to disable Skin Settings on the Pi.

In "All Movies" mode "view list" I missing the runtime from Movie I am not quite sure what you are looking for here
The MenuItem Music show no music(missing "All Music") - in other skins i see the music Which Music menu item? There are several (artists, albums, songs).
I did't see recently movies etc. The recent movies view is under the "more views" tile or you can add a dedicated tile for "recently added"

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - buymeapc - 2013-09-12

I was playing with the latest release tonight and I noticed that the Rom Collection Browser "Most Played" widget wasn't displaying properly in the games section. It was displaying a black box and if I clicked it, it would say the script failed.

I'm going to test with it a bit more since it might just be my setup. I was curious if anyone else experienced this as well.

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - Koloss - 2013-09-12

(2013-09-12, 02:40)ZexisStryfe Wrote:
(2013-09-11, 21:25)Koloss Wrote: Next problem, the skin settings property is disabled, why? I definitely didn't do anything to disable Skin Settings on the Pi.

1. I use a Openelec Gotham Alpha build on Pi, i cannot setup the skin, when the settings disabled!
Which property set diabled or enabled it?

2. On the Pi i can see the Skin propertys in guisettings.xml save, on windows which file include the skin propertys?

3. In "All Movies" mode "view list" I missing the runtime from Movie I am not quite sure what you are looking for here
You show, genre, description, year, but not runtime! Why not? In another views it is included.

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - relyter - 2013-09-12

(2013-09-12, 02:40)ZexisStryfe Wrote: - icon view Can you give an example of what you mean?
Sorry, i just meant the same as locomot1f "thumbnail or poster view". Something like current panel view in video and music, but only posters on the screen, without fanart/info group.

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - rd1979 - 2013-09-12

Is there any way to 'reset' this skin back to its default without affecting other skins' settings? Many of the icons haven't been appearing since the previous 4.0 alpha, I just haven't had the time to say anything about this until now.

RE: [ALPHA4 Release] metroTV - locomot1f - 2013-09-12

@Koloss -- have you read about Gotham having tierd level settings?
I'm not using Gotham, so I have no idea, but it sounds like this might be what you're looking for -- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163867