Kodi Community Forum
v13 Xperience1080 2.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v13 Xperience1080 2.x (/showthread.php?tid=146690)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - senna99 - 2012-12-25

Hey Black
When can we expect support for Advanced Launcher,change view option.
Best regards.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - gainusha - 2012-12-26

Awesome job Black !
Quick question though, how can i see my 3D movie collection using this skin ?

PS: i hope this question hasn't been asked before... search results turned nothing...

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - `Black - 2012-12-26

You need 3D in the filename and then you can create a smart playlist and add it as custom item.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Martijn - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26, 19:08)`Black Wrote: You need 3D in the filename and then you can create a smart playlist and add it as custom item.

Or use tags and then create a smartplaylists for that. Saves the hassle of changing filename

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Jeezy4 - 2012-12-26

Is it possible to have a better handling of the mouse. I often use XBMC on Mac, it is very well suited to the keyboard. I guess this theme is for the AppleTV or HTPC.
I congratulate you for this outstanding theme.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - gainusha - 2012-12-26

(2012-12-26, 19:10)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-12-26, 19:08)`Black Wrote: You need 3D in the filename and then you can create a smart playlist and add it as custom item.

Or use tags and then create a smartplaylists for that. Saves the hassle of changing filename

Thanks guys for the quick answer. I already have .3dbd in the filename (i used aeon skin before) so i'll create a smart playlist based on that.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - crni - 2012-12-26

Following on my previous mod I added skin setting to easily change overlay to show more fanart

Includes_WindowContents.xml
Code:
<include name="CommonOverlay">
        <control type="videowindow">
            <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundVideo) + Player.HasVideo</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <texture>windows/common/overlay.png</texture>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <texture>windows/common/overlay2.png</texture>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</visible>
        </control>
    </include>

SkinSettings.xml
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="1003">
                    <width>1210</width>
                    <include>SettingsCategoryRadioButtonVars</include>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</selected>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</onclick>
                    <label>Show more fanart</label>
                </control>

Image Image

Download modified files and overlay2.png image

...also I have added tile2.png and modified Includes_Home.xml version to compensate for the increased overlay transparency (not included in the above)...

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Piers - 2012-12-27

Wow my tv has a serious issue with colours....never noticed it before I used this skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - bassic - 2012-12-27

Finally got around to updating my system...... nice!

I'm a long time npvr user so I've been checking out frodo's tv/pvr facilities. I can't seem to find a list of keyboard shortcuts that are pvr specific, is there such a thing?

If there isn't a shortcut it would be nice to have next day/previous day on the skin's menu when looking at the epg in the timeline view.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - im85288 - 2012-12-27

(2012-12-26, 22:39)crni Wrote: Following on my previous mod I added skin setting to easily change overlay to show more fanart

Includes_WindowContents.xml
Code:
<include name="CommonOverlay">
        <control type="videowindow">
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundVideo) + Player.HasVideo</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <texture>windows/common/overlay.png</texture>
            <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <texture>windows/common/overlay2.png</texture>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</visible>
        </control>
    </include>

SkinSettings.xml
Code:
<control type="radiobutton" id="1003">
                    <width>1210</width>
                    <include>SettingsCategoryRadioButtonVars</include>
                    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</selected>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(BackgroundOpacity)</onclick>
                    <label>Show more fanart</label>
                </control>

Image Image

Download modified files and overlay2.png image

...also I have added tile2.png and modified Includes_Home.xml version to compensate for the increased overlay transparency (not included in the above)...

Thanks very nice mod, could you create a new thread and include all your changes in there so that it is easy to gather them all?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - hentai23 - 2012-12-27

hey black got a couple requests here

first off as others have mentioned its important that we get advanced launcher support asap the rest of my request follows as listed

1.file counter tab for custom home menu items, shows you how many files that menu-item contains, and allowing to set specific file extensions or folders to be counted like in advanced launcher

2.add watched overlay support for advanced launcher, like for movies and tvshows

3.more viewtypes for advanced launcher and files aka files mode in general, i use files mode alot its much better than library mode , allows me to completely delete files i select from the harddrive and shows me the exact contents of a movie folder wich i require

4.support for video backgrounds, enough of the static wallpapers, anyone who uses dreamscene in windows knows what im talkin about >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfg10RdEa54

5.quickview slideout for the weather menu item showing a quick forecast of the next 4 or 7 days with high rez animated weather icons

6.animated/dynamic home menu items

7.xbmc video intro support

keep up the epic work black you doin a killer job as usual

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Saste - 2012-12-27

hi black,
Your new skin is awesome but i have a little request Wink

is it possible to implement the posterview which comes up if you search movies from homescreen into the normal database view?

u know what i mean?

here is a screen Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - senna99 - 2012-12-27

Hello Black

I am sorry. I have not asked the right question.I thought of several options for support for Advanced Launcher.
info list
panel
landscape

Best regards.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - `Black - 2012-12-27

Advanced Launcher support will come but I have no time for that at the moment.

@hentai23
1. Not possible
2. Not sure if possible
3. List and thumbnail should be enough for now
4-6. Don't think I'll add that, too much animation, blinking etc. is never a good thing.
7. Intro video option should be doable.

@Saste
Maybe

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - dhjgv - 2012-12-27

(2012-12-23, 09:49)ProsjektX Wrote: Just trying out xbmc and this skin which seems quite nice but I encounter a few bugs:

1. Sometimes one enters a state where on the Movies panel the slideshow responds to left/right keys instead of down, and this also means you can't move to the tiles on the right! Not quite sure how this happens, but it happens often and I'm mostly in and out of movie library/file mode/content menu

I saw the same behavior some minutes ago on my testing machine. It was in the Music section for me. I also don't know how to reproduce as it was back to normal after a restart of xbmc.
I also had the "out of sync" problem at some time. So sadly I can say it is defenitly there but I don't know when.