• 1(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
Hi everyone,

after several month of testing, tweaking and bug fixing Xperience1080 is now finally on the official repo.

watch gallery

How to install:
  • Download XBMC 12.2 “Frodo”
  • Go to Add-ons > Get Add-ons > All Add-ons > Skin > Xperience1080 > Install

• Optional
    • Download script.metadata.actors from here.
    • Download script.extendedinfo from here.

I hope you enjoy the skin and feel free to report any kind of issue. Smile

Short FAQ:
  1. I have local files for clearlogo, clearart, landscape etc. but they don't show!
    • Enable 'use local art' in the Artwork Downloader settings. The setting might be called just "-".
    • Use the 'update art' button in the options menu of your movie or tv show library
  2. Why are music and video fanart no longer options for background images?
    • In XBMC 12 all thumbnails are stored in the same folder, there is no specific folder for music and video fanarts anymore. That's why the options are no longer available. You can use Artwork Organizer and choose the corresponding folders.
  3. I've found a bug! What should I do?
    • Try searching this thread if it was reported already. If not, you can post it. I recommend to create an issue on github. That helps me to keep an eye on everything and also you because you can quickly see reported issues and discuss them with others.

Github repository

If you like this skin so much that you want to help a little bit, you can donate here (much appreciated)

best stuff i have seen in a while. really amazing work.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Stunning.
Not at home at the moment but i'll be giving it a full run through tomorrow, thanks!
Amazing! Going to try it out now on OpenELEC 3.0 Beta 2
HTPC: AMD A6 5400K | 4GB DDR3 | Digital Devices Cine C2/T2 (V7)
Very niceSmile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Nice work ... very clean
Great Work I love this Skin
I am speechless, this is the most professional skin for xbmc. thank you!
Very impressive !! Thanks Mister Black
I upgraded to Frodo 12.0 beta 1 and installed the new zip file, but when I go to "Get Add-ons > Black's repository > Skin > Xperience1080" it says "Add-on has been marked as broken in repository. Dependencies not met"

When I first went there I tried to update the skin (because I had the old version of the skin installed before updating to Frodo) but updating didn't work, so I uninstalled it and now all the install and update options are grayed out and it's still listed as broken.
Awesome is the best word to use. Small problem I have is getting the TV guide thumbs to show, anyone have a clue?
(2012-11-30, 06:17)skaara Wrote: I upgraded to Frodo 12.0 beta 1 and installed the new zip file, but when I go to "Get Add-ons > Black's repository > Skin > Xperience1080" it says "Add-on has been marked as broken in repository. Dependencies not met"

When I first went there I tried to update the skin (because I had the old version of the skin installed before updating to Frodo) but updating didn't work, so I uninstalled it and now all the install and update options are grayed out and it's still listed as broken.

Same here. Appears to be broken after updating to Frodo Beta 1 and installing the new repository beside the old one(Maybe thats the point?).

Duke

One word: godlike Big Grin
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Really a great looking skin. But as I don't use any ad-dons I can't find any good use for all the spaces in the Home screen. Anyone maybe know a way to have them show maybe a random movie or tv show?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22