after several month of testing, tweaking and bug fixing Xperience1080 is now finally on the official repo.
How to install:
- Download XBMC 12.2 “Frodo”
- Go to Add-ons > Get Add-ons > All Add-ons > Skin > Xperience1080 > Install
I hope you enjoy the skin and feel free to report any kind of issue.
- I have local files for clearlogo, clearart, landscape etc. but they don't show!
- Enable 'use local art' in the Artwork Downloader settings. The setting might be called just "-".
- Use the 'update art' button in the options menu of your movie or tv show library
- Why are music and video fanart no longer options for background images?
- In XBMC 12 all thumbnails are stored in the same folder, there is no specific folder for music and video fanarts anymore. That's why the options are no longer available. You can use Artwork Organizer and choose the corresponding folders.
- I've found a bug! What should I do?
- Try searching this thread if it was reported already. If not, you can post it. I recommend to create an issue on github. That helps me to keep an eye on everything and also you because you can quickly see reported issues and discuss them with others.
If you like this skin so much that you want to help a little bit, you can donate here (much appreciated)