Kodi Community Forum
v13 Xperience1080 2.x - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience1080 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=197)
+----- Thread: v13 Xperience1080 2.x (/showthread.php?tid=146690)

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - crni - 2013-01-02

(2013-01-02, 01:20)`Black Wrote: And how often does it refresh? Would be nice then if AD could somehow force refresh the image cache.
yes, sometimes when I use 'Choose art' feature in Xperience1080 new image is shown right away but sometimes is not. Image IS always downloaded and saved correctly as e.g. poster.jpg but sometimes change is not shown until hours/days later. How long does it take for XBMC to refresh cache ? Is there any way to control this ?

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - omontero - 2013-01-02

Amazing skin...kudos to the developer...you rock!!!

Just installed on my HTPC and was amazed how great it looked. This is the best skin of 2012.

Im just hoping for a low res version of this for my Rpi and Ill be set Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - KingTomaHawk - 2013-01-02

Hey,

i just found your skin and its amazing, i loved it. I registered on this forum to say that this skin causes a extremly high cpu usage on the Raspberry Pi, it would be nice if someone with a Raspberry Pi can confirm it?

Thanks again

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Elixxen - 2013-01-03

I just discovered this skin and I must say that it's so refreshing to find a skin that is coherent and beautiful throughout. No matter how I set it up it always looks amazing! I love the fresh and modern look. It's about time someone took the Metro UI to the next level. I know this is only a work in progress but I was still amazed by how it looked and functioned. Keep up the good work!

If I would have to point out a few things it would be to maybe have a few more viewtypes and a cleaner looking OSD. Also maybe add the option to see the movie poster/TV show logo when the the video is paused. I would also love to see a bigger CD cover with CD art spinning when music is playing. The current one is just a bit too small in my opinion.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Blackally - 2013-01-03

Hey,,

Really great skin. looks awesome..

Is it possible to add poster view to files mode. I use Cabaret (comics) and Concerts a lot. These can't be scanned in to the library. There's no source where these can be found. Now I have add these to be library but excluded them from scan, to get a folder view, but everytime when opening these all the images needs to be loaded. This takes a while. Therefore having a poster view for files would be much better and quicker...

Or is this something we can add ourselves.?

Thanks

Peter

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - moneymaker - 2013-01-05

much better than the old one but sad that's a bit slowly on the apple tv. anyway good work.

it would be grate to have a quick tab for the video plugins ... didn't see it

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - distorted1 - 2013-01-05

Awesome skin! Much respect to the developer. I have been using Aeon MQ4 since EDEN but have grown tired of the look and feel of it and this skin is an excellent replacement for Frodo

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - NaDs - 2013-01-06

(2013-01-03, 10:32)Blackally Wrote: Hey,,

Really great skin. looks awesome..

Is it possible to add poster view to files mode. I use Cabaret (comics) and Concerts a lot. These can't be scanned in to the library. There's no source where these can be found. Now I have add these to be library but excluded them from scan, to get a folder view, but everytime when opening these all the images needs to be loaded. This takes a while. Therefore having a poster view for files would be much better and quicker...

Or is this something we can add ourselves.?

Thanks

Peter

+1 on different views for file mode,
poster
thumbnail
wall
panel
views would be great

any word on this? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - `Black - 2013-01-06

1. You have those on files mode for movies (if the movies are scanned to the library)
2. Thumbnail view (wall) is available everywhere if the folder contains files (except for advanced launcher but as I said support for that is coming)
3. Other views don't make much sense because:
  • There are all kinds of different thumbnail sizes and aspects in files mode
  • No fanart (so the purpose of info list and panel is gone)
  • There are no library infos in files mode

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - t2ffn - 2013-01-06

I've added;

PHP Code:
<videolibrary>
    <
dateadded>0</dateadded>
</
videolibrary

to advancedsettings.xml, however on the home screens, when new episodes or movies are added to the library, they dont appear on the 'new movies' or 'new episodes' tiles until I restart XBMC.

Is there something else I need to change to have these tiles update when new items are added to the library? Otherwise I need to restart the xbmc machine periodically to let them catch up.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - `Black - 2013-01-06

That must be a problem with skin widgets, nothing I can do. It's working fine here.

Re: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - t2ffn - 2013-01-06

Ok thanks, i'll uninstall that addon and try to reinstall.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Blackally - 2013-01-06

(2013-01-06, 15:05)`Black Wrote: 1. You have those on files mode for movies (if the movies are scanned to the library)
2. Thumbnail view (wall) is available everywhere if the folder contains files (except for advanced launcher but as I said support for that is coming)
3. Other views don't make much sense because:
  • There are all kinds of different thumbnail sizes and aspects in files mode
  • No fanart (so the purpose of info list and panel is gone)
  • There are no library infos in files mode

On point 3 I disagree with you. I have nearly 500 musicconcerts which cannot be scanned into the library. There's no scraper for that. Every concert has it's folder containing a folder.jpg in the correct size. I also did this for my comedy dvd's, which I have about 200.
In every other skin you can choose folder view for files. Also Aeon MQ4 which I used in the past. I do like your skin more, but if this can't be fixed I shall move on.... i didn't spend countless hours organizing my artwork to just use it in list view...

Besides this... I really like your skin, so I hope you will consider adding folderview to files mode.

Peter

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - Elixxen - 2013-01-06

Black, have you considered adding support for custom home menu items? It would be great if one could add their own custom panels to the home screen and choose what type of widget that panel has. I, like many others, use smart playlists for movies so I can organise them into different categories.

RE: [RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.0 Beta 3 for XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 or later - titidel - 2013-01-06

Hi Black, congratulations for your great work. I would have a little request: is it possible to add the cdART ? For exmple like this