Kodi Community Forum
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows (/showthread.php?tid=148429)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - cat2115 - 2017-10-24

(2017-10-23, 18:58)Majide Wrote: Yes, that's are requirements for MPEG-DASH playback. If you are using older Kodi version (before Krypton and without InputStreamAdaptive addon), then you must select SD or HD ***p profile, not HLS or DASH.

It's good idea to use latest vikiR version (0.4.1 for now).

Working great after enabled InputStreamAdaptive.  Yes I did use version 0.4.1 but kodi 17.4 disable InputStreamAdaptive by default. Once enabled, it's all good. Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Rockinhc - 2017-11-04

I had a really weird error on all builds. Viki just kept getting errors and the fix enable debug mode, try to play, then disable debug mode. Videos finally played after that.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Rockinhc - 2017-11-12

Confirmed: 
On new installs of viki addon. Must go into settings and Activate Debude Mode and hit OK. Then turn off Debug mode. If this is not done then videos will fail to play. on version 0.4.1

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - majdalina - 2017-11-25

Kodi is no longer working. It says all the time video unavailable. I already activated input stream adaptive. What should I doHuh

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Rockinhc - 2017-11-25

(2017-11-25, 00:32)majdalina Wrote: Kodi is no longer working. It says all the time video unavailable. I already activated input stream adaptive. What should I doHuh
 Go into viki settings and Activate Debude Mode and hit OK. Then turn off Debug mode. If this is not done then videos will fail to play. on version 0.4.1

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - majdalina - 2017-11-25

(2017-11-25, 01:51)Rockinhc Wrote:
(2017-11-25, 00:32)majdalina Wrote: Kodi is no longer working. It says all the time video unavailable. I already activated input stream adaptive. What should I doHuh
 Go into viki settings and Activate Debude Mode and hit OK. Then turn off Debug mode. If this is not done then videos will fail to play. on version 0.4.1
Hi thanks for the tip. It was really helpful thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank u one thousand time more.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - majdalina - 2017-11-26

Hi. Thanks again for the super addon. I was watching while you were sleeping when I found out that there are more episodes available on the website than on the add-on. Pleaaaaase cat fix this that we can watch the rest of the episodes.
It s Not only that TV series, it is basically a problem with many other TV series.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Majide - 2017-12-03

@majdalina, the titles that you listed are not geoblocked but premium only (for Viki Pass subscribers only). When/If they are unlocked in the website, then will be available (and visible) in the VikiR addon.

Folks, before upgrading to v0.4.3, please switch off Debug mode and re-select your preferred quality in the settings. Debug mode is no longer supported for video playing - only for geoblock/premium lock tests.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - majdalina - 2017-12-04

(2017-12-03, 20:36)Majide Wrote: @majdalina, the titles that you listed are not geoblocked but premium only (for Viki Pass subscribers only). When/If they are unlocked in the website, then will be available (and visible) in the VikiR addon.

Folks, before upgrading to v0.4.3, please switch off Debug mode and re-select your preferred quality in the settings. Debug mode is no longer supported for video playing - only for geoblock/premium lock tests.
 Thanks for the info. I didn't recognize that because I have a premium account on Viki.

Where can I find the upgrade.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Majide - 2017-12-04

Link to the current version. With Viki Pass subscription you can use any browser or official Viki app for watching the entire catalog.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - HenioH - 2017-12-05

(2017-12-04, 22:42)Majide Wrote: Link to the current version. With Viki Pass subscription you can use any browser or official Viki app for watching the entire catalog.
 Hello Majide, Was wondering if your DRAMAFEVER addon 0.4.4 will have any future updates as it seems to have stopped working in 17.6. I couldn't find any post on it so apologies for the thread hijack.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Majide - 2017-12-05

Update: The DF addon is fixed. Current version: 0.5.1

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - majdalina - 2017-12-12

(2017-12-05, 22:06)Majide Wrote: Update: The DF addon is fixed. Current version: 0.5.1

Hi.

A real stupid question: where can we find the add-on.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Majide - 2017-12-12

In Github. Before the holidays I will make another version (0.5.2) of this cycle with minor fixes about video profiles, subtitles and more.

RE: [RELEASE] Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows - Jeng - 2017-12-17

Hello. I cannot seem to find Viki on kodi 17.6 and Dramafever failed to installed every time I tried.