Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) (/showthread.php?tid=154645)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - mccurly - 2018-01-06

(2018-01-05, 23:17)enen92 Wrote:
(2018-01-05, 21:51)gaald Wrote: It's not up yet on the official repo and I can't find that version for download manually on the rtp play site either.
 It is in the official repository, I received the update on my systems. Just go to addon info screen in Kodi and click on the update icon. Also, this plugin is unnoficial and not supported or endorsed by RTP so you won't find any version on the RTP play website.  
Sorry but I cannot find that 3.1.2 version either. Are you sure you've pushed that same update?

Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - RumoAo37 - 2018-01-06

I own a nvidia, auto-update is on, it went on its own fine !

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - vincez28 - 2018-01-06

Hey Guys what is the official Repo? is it the kodi addon repo? My repo still shows 3.0.2.  Is there a way to push/force the update to 3.1.2? or manually download the 3.1.2update?

thanks,
Vince

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - gaald - 2018-01-06

Sorry this is the site I meant. https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/rtp-play

It's still showing 3.0.1 so I can't manually download. The official repo updated to 3.0.2 yesterday, which worked for less than 24 hours, which I thought was maybe the newest update mislabled? My kodi is set to auto update RTP Play but I have also checked to see if maybe this 3.1.2 ever showed in the repo but it hasn't. 

I hope this clarifies my last post.

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - gaald - 2018-01-07

I just installed Kodi, and the RTP Play add on on my windows 10 computer. Same problem as on the Shield TV.

But I can in chrome I can actually go to the rtp play website and stream videos no problem. Sad

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - justdebugging - 2018-01-07

Hi enen92!

Thanks for your great work with the add-on.

I was trying to check what is wrong after you said you pushed the update 3.1.2 and by visiting the direct download link http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/plugin.video.rtpplay/ I see that there is a version 3.0.2 (not 3.1.2) published on 2018-Jan-05.

Can that be the problem why we are not able to update?

I also tried to reinstall without success.

All the best!

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - enen92 - 2018-01-07

I made a mistake in the last response, the latest version was 3.0.2 and not 3.1.2. Either way, RTP is actively trying to break the plugin on a daily basis (I've sent an update to version 3.0.3 this morning to fix the last break) so there aren't many options.
I'm not really bothered by it as it normally takes me 1 or 2 minutes a day to fix it. However, be prepared to deal with breaks on a daily basis. There's not much I could do appart from keep up providing fixes. On-demand will not be implemented in the near future as that would give me a bit more of work than fixing 2 or 3 lines of code in case of a break. Furthermore, I don't even use the plugin as I'm nowadays living in Portugal.

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - m.ermantraut - 2018-01-08

Hey enen92, could you please tell me how to manually update the addon whenever it goes down? That way I can try to get to it quickly rather than listen to my parents grumble about how something they get for free doesn't work lol.

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - TonyAlves88 - 2018-01-09

Having had used this app daily for years on end, I just want to personally thank you Enen92 for creating and keeping up with it all this time! That's a real bummer RTP is trying to daily break the plugin now. It's been tough the last couple of weeks with it being down.

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - mccurly - 2018-01-09

@enen92

thanks anyway.

For on demand content, currently I am using a combination of curl, grep, cutting/trimming and streaming the resulting url with kodi-send.

If you wish I can give you examples.

Hope you may be able to allow for on demand in the near future. That was my main use for your Superb add-on!

Cheers!

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - ix3623 - 2018-01-11

thanks for all the hard work on the add on. currently have version 3.0.5 and none of the links are working? is it something wrong on my end? thanks in advance

[RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - enen92 - 2018-01-11

I'll submit an update in a few days. I am quite busy atm

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - ix3623 - 2018-01-11

thanks enen

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - NelsCO - 2018-01-14

Thank you for all the job done on these dev.
My daughter learned a perfect Portuguese thanks to your app, since the only TV show allowed for her is ZigZag Big Grin
Muito obrigado enen92 !

RE: [RELEASE] RTP Play Video addon (Portuguese Television) - supersjd - 2018-01-15

I made an account just to post my thanks for Enen's hard work with this add-on.

Living on the west coast, we don't have many options for Portuguese TV. This add-on has been life-changing for my retired parents, giving them a chance to reconnect to the old country.

I really hope there is some way to continue the on-demand channels. I'd even be willing to contribute financially if needed!

Anyway, thanks again!