Kodi Community Forum
WIP PseudoTV Skin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP PseudoTV Skin (/showthread.php?tid=157452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - Guile - 2013-03-19

(2013-03-19, 20:35)tman12 Wrote:
(2013-03-19, 19:59)Ovokx Wrote: I could you chose, I prefer the look of the first picture. I'm not a big fan of the cleart stuff

I'm not sure what you mean by this, they are the same pictures... they both have clearArt in them. The image on the left is the thumb of the video playing, for TV it is a capture of the show and for Movie it is a poster and the image on the right is clearArt for both of them. Are you saying you don't like the TV thumb? I might change it to poster, but not sure yet cause I kind of like the TV thumb.

PLEASE don't change the TV Thumbs....THEY LOOK FRIGGIN AWESOME! Personally, I like the idea of Poster for Movies and Thumbs for TV.

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - Ovokx - 2013-03-20

(2013-03-19, 20:35)tman12 Wrote:
(2013-03-19, 19:59)Ovokx Wrote: I could you chose, I prefer the look of the first picture. I'm not a big fan of the cleart stuff

I'm not sure what you mean by this, they are the same pictures... they both have clearArt in them. The image on the left is the thumb of the video playing, for TV it is a capture of the show and for Movie it is a poster and the image on the right is clearArt for both of them. Are you saying you don't like the TV thumb? I might change it to poster, but not sure yet cause I kind of like the TV thumb.

Sorry, I thought that on the first picture you were using poster + fanart, not poster + cleart

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - LakersFan - 2013-03-20

(2013-03-17, 02:31)thedarkonaut Wrote: Hey Guys,

Here's the first version of my PTV skin. The zip file has the channel logos, ptv skin, and some other things. Similar instructions to TMans, just delete the Aeon Nox pseudo files and use this as the default skin and then use the readme from there I also included the PTV manager just because I think it's a good program. Enjoy. There's also a white version in there if you want to rename some of the files. It's mainbody is white and highlights are a fuchsia.

The Darkonaut

We'll call this 1.1

http://www.mediafire.com/?viaryq506k6uts6

Great package! Any chance you can share your playlists? Big Grin It'd save me quite a bit of time!

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - ARYEZ - 2013-03-20

Just figured Id post an update.

Finished Info screen.

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - tman12 - 2013-03-20

Looking good! That looks a lot cleaner than your previous post, I still think it's too much clutter for my taste but it looks good. Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing your guide, I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to do mine. Post some screens of your guide when you get a chance, even if they aren't finished.

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - thedarkonaut - 2013-03-20

Hey LakersFan,

I'm at work but I'll try to upload them later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm a Laker fan myself so my next color scheme is going to be Purple and Gold if you're interested. Hopefully it'll come out as good as the current one.

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - tommymsw - 2013-03-21

ARYEZ... as with ALL things, it comes down to taste. That is EXACTLY as "cluttered" as I like. My complaint from the beginning is that if I wanted something that "looked" commercial, i would be happy with "commercial". And although I 100% respect that view, it is not what I am personally looking for. I want something that when people see it, it is nothing like anything they have ever seen. I want the "next generation" look. I am so sick of the "blue" theme... even though blue is my favorite color and EXACTLY what i would do... I like somebody doing something completely different. In MY opinion... This looks "next-gen". Smile Not to discount anything anybody else has done as I would likely use them all... I just want to keep you going so we have a good variety... Something I personally like Smile But I do like the idea of "weather" being somewhere.... Again, I have no idea why? I just like the idea of a "show-off" theme. Something that does EVERYTHING that can be done Smile

IMO... I would use ALL of the themes here and just cycle through them and probable eventually stop when I found the one I like best. And then switch again when somebody makes a new one! Smile Good work to everybody and variety is the BEST thing! I am sure we can all agree on that! Smile

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - LakersFan - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-20, 20:36)thedarkonaut Wrote: Hey LakersFan,

I'm at work but I'll try to upload them later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm a Laker fan myself so my next color scheme is going to be Purple and Gold if you're interested. Hopefully it'll come out as good as the current one.

Absolutely! And thanks for the playlists ... no hurry. Whenever you get a chance.

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - tman12 - 2013-03-21

Did anybody go to XBMC 12.1? I was using DSplayer build because it plays more files and the picture quality is a little better with LAV filters than dvdplayer but I thought I would try 12.1 and now PTV isn't working for me. Really sucks because 12.1 is working quite well aside from that. I click PTV it starts adding Channel 1 and the goes black...

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - ARYEZ - 2013-03-21

I actually went to 12.1 two days ago and once they worked out the crashing problem, I'd say PseudoTv runs smoother then it did on 12.0. Then again all of my media are located on a server. Perhaps there's a bug with Dsplayer in 12.1 that's causing your issue?

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - Rastan - 2013-03-21

Hi all,

I love all the new skins in the making. Many thanks to all involved for putting in your spare time and sharing with all. I have just tried out thedarkonaut's skin and love it! Theres just one problem I dont seem to get the thumbs on my movie channels when pressing "I".

TV show channels however work fine

...I was wondering if someone may know what the problem may be?

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - zepfan - 2013-03-22

Do you have clearart for your movies? I don't have it for a lot of mine.

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - ARYEZ - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-21, 06:23)tommymsw Wrote: ARYEZ... as with ALL things, it comes down to taste. That is EXACTLY as "cluttered" as I like. My complaint from the beginning is that if I wanted something that "looked" commercial, i would be happy with "commercial". And although I 100% respect that view, it is not what I am personally looking for. I want something that when people see it, it is nothing like anything they have ever seen. I want the "next generation" look. I am so sick of the "blue" theme... even though blue is my favorite color and EXACTLY what i would do... I like somebody doing something completely different. In MY opinion... This looks "next-gen". Smile Not to discount anything anybody else has done as I would likely use them all... I just want to keep you going so we have a good variety... Something I personally like Smile But I do like the idea of "weather" being somewhere.... Again, I have no idea why? I just like the idea of a "show-off" theme. Something that does EVERYTHING that can be done Smile

Still needs work, but I liked the show off theme idea. Added time, date, weather and time remaining. Also moved the main Info bar down to the bottom.

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - Lunatixz - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-21, 19:09)Rastan Wrote: Hi all,

I love all the new skins in the making. Many thanks to all involved for putting in your spare time and sharing with all. I have just tried out thedarkonaut's skin and love it! Theres just one problem I dont seem to get the thumbs on my movie channels when pressing "I".

I believe the infolabel for movies is incorrect change <texture>$INFO[Player.Art(poster)]</texture> to <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Cover]</texture> in TVoverlay

RE: WIP PseudoTV Skin - Rastan - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-22, 05:16)zepfan Wrote: Do you have clearart for your movies? I don't have it for a lot of mine.

In this particular instance it is a movie poster that is missing. I do have posters for the vast majority of my Movies.

(2013-03-22, 09:14)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-03-21, 19:09)Rastan Wrote: Hi all,

I believe the infolabel for movies is incorrect change <texture>$INFO[Player.Art(poster)]</texture> to <texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Cover]</texture> in TVoverlay

Thankyou!! That worked perfectly Big Grin