Kodi Community Forum
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags (/showthread.php?tid=157923)

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-02-26

(2014-02-26, 17:35)zag Wrote:
(2014-02-26, 14:25)neurosis13 Wrote: can you tell me the path of the stars you have overwritten?

\.xbmc\addons\skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9-master\media\

good, thanks, done....

will be in the xbt file in the next update.

(2014-02-26, 16:51)smallclone Wrote: Hi, Looks great. I would like to have this but I am on Aeon Nox 4.0.9 on Openelec.

Will it work?

Thanks

i think you need or should update to openelec gotham nightly builds, i am not running openelec on my sytems, so i am not an expert but if you like to play around then you can try it.

install the latest openelec nightly build.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=176606

install Aeon Nox Gotham
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290

copy the mod files from the opening post.

thats all.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - warlion - 2014-03-01

neurosis there is a new flag for UHDTV

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/blob/270ca1c7dd2e3e1e91ae52df98b5ab1d56e8d6d5/media/flags/resolution/4k.png

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - wgstarks - 2014-03-01

(2014-03-01, 17:27)warlion Wrote: neurosis there is a new flag for UHDTV

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/blob/270ca1c7dd2e3e1e91ae52df98b5ab1d56e8d6d5/media/flags/resolution/4k.png

Just out of curiosity, is anyone releasing/broadcasting any 4K content? And maybe someone could tell me how the flags are triggered. File name tags maybe or does xbmc actually scan the media?

Edit: Or is it just that any resolution higher than 1920x1080 will trigger the flag?

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - warlion - 2014-03-01

<texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,flags/resolution/,.png]</texture>

Code:
[info]
General
Unique ID : 241733354296019610033385529225448249722 (0xB5DC268B12B790A78CD22F1C7583D97A)
Complete name : Man of Steel 2013 BluRay3D Full SBS 1080p DTS-HD MA 7.1 x264 INFERNO.mkv
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 2
File size : 21.5 GiB
Duration : 2h 23mn
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 21.5 Mbps
Movie name : Man of Steel
Encoded date : UTC 2013-10-27 13:37:39
Writing application : DVDFab
Writing library : libebml v0.7.8 + libmatroska v0.8.1

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : [email protected]
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 19.5 Mbps
Maximum bit rate : 24.1 Mbps
Width : 3 840 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 3.556
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.196
Stream size : 19.5 GiB (91%)
Default : Yes
Forced : No

Audio
ID : 2
Format : DTS
Format/Info : Digital Theater Systems
Format profile : MA / Core
Codec ID : A_DTS
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 1 597 Kbps / 1 510 Kbps
Channel(s) : 8 channels / 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, Back: L R, LFE / Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 24 bits
Compression mode : Lossless / Lossy
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-01

might take something like this, it's a rough version for the reloaded mod, this will blend in better with the other icons

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - d00ziie - 2014-03-01

I think its looks a little too simple Smile Would rather have implemented the word "4K UltraHD/UHD. Also, this won`t be used yet anyways since there are not anything serious 4K materiale and it`s in an early state for now. Maybe later this year Smile Wont be buying UHD TV anytime soon

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-01

let's see, maybe something like this:

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - wgstarks - 2014-03-02

(2014-03-01, 23:34)neurosis13 Wrote: let's see, maybe something like this:

Nice

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - d00ziie - 2014-03-02

I liked that one much better. Does it look good in the skin with that black background? Smile

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-02

there is no black background in the icons, transparent background of course.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Lockos - 2014-03-05

Hi Neurosis13,

I'm making some cosmetic adjustments on Nox 4.0.9 Frodo 12.3

Can you tell me what i have to edit on widgetlayout.xml in order to :

- Add the rating and studio flags at this level for tv shows (the eight flags are present for movies but only 6 for tv shows)

- Add the video codec flag in the middle, where there is no flag and also (why not ?) the video language flags which are missing for movies :

I have read somewhere that you were planning to do some of these adjustments yourself for Gotham, am I'm right ? But if you can just give me some xml lines to modify, I could do it for Frodo version and it would be awesome, because these are the last Nox modifications I will be doing before Frodo version is perfect for me.

Thanks a lot in advance Wink

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - neurosis13 - 2014-03-05

@ Lockos,

i think these problems are not related to the mod and Warlion should take a look at it when he has time but i doubt that he will go back to this antique old version of Nox.
It's a waste of time.

I never test this mod here with Nox 4.09 so i dont have any idea, version 4.09 was outdated even a year ago when i started reworking the flags.

The missing studio and mpaa rating flags for TV-Shows are indeed a problem i can comfirm, it's still a problem with Nox Gotham.

your other problem with movies is really strange, i cant reproduce it on my system except for the language flags, sometimes they are there, sometimes not, i will ask Warlion if he has an idea.
The missing codec flag is also a little strange, do you know which codec you are using, is it missing with every movie? Then, the movie "Prisoners" is not coming with an aspect ratio of 1.33:1 it's 16:9 actually, so there is could be an issue with your video file?

Please do a clean reinstall of Nox 4.09 and check if these problems are still there without any mods.

I dont have or use Nox 4.09 anymore and it's really outdated by now and you should move on to Gotham and try to help identifying the bugs there.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - Lockos - 2014-03-05

I'm sorry it's not 4.0.9 but 4.1.9 (the git version), my bad !
The 1:33.1 flag was taken from this same topic we are talking in (I think it's 05/09/2013 flag release because I still have the rar archive).

Agree with the missing studio and mpaa flag ratings as still a to-do list issue cause I just retested it on Gotham beta1 with ANG and same problem !
But the video codec flag for movies (prisonners picture) is displaying well on Gotham version...weird so I just suspect there were differences between the two widgetlayout.xml files.

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - louy - 2014-03-07

Hi great skin. Is there still the option to have the covers open?
louy

RE: [MOD] AEON NOX GOTHAM / FRODO Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags - homerjs - 2014-03-12

Thanks for doing this mod, appreciated.