Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - razr37 - 2014-04-16

@ Ledfan do you see on your first screenshot an arrow over and above the 5 stars? that is because when the song was playing you hit backspace. Now you hit the UP button on your remote or keyboard and you will see the stars coloring...magic....lol

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 05:04)warlion Wrote: i been trying but cant find a way to do it lol

(2014-04-15, 20:45)ShadowTek Wrote: I have an idea of something you could add to the new movie box set.

If there is no disk art for a movie in a set, you could implement something similar to what fmronan did in glassnox here

It adds CD art if you are missing it. Just a thought.

@ShadowTek do you mean something like this?

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/70e5b1ac7dc2d73e08b6dca6126b51ede70325b8

Nice! Yes, as I figure its better to have something there then nothing at all Smile especially if you have a movie set with no disk art and it opens to a blank case Smile
Great job! And thanks!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 05:23)noonzascript Wrote: @LEDFan, on my MCE remote, up and down is used for ratings so the up and down key on your keyboard should do the same. Hope that helps.
I suppose you are talking about rating songs because on showcase view (viewing albums) keyboard up key brings up settings panel at left.

(2014-04-16, 05:25)razr37 Wrote: @ Ledfan do you see on your first screenshot an arrow over and above the 5 stars? that is because when the song was playing you hit backspace. Now you hit the UP button on your remote or keyboard and you will see the stars coloring...magic....lol
OK this works for songs but I'm also looking on how to rate an album in order to make these 5 empty stars change...

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-16

play a song LEDFan and in visualisation use the up and down arrow to raiting the song

for albums i dont had a clue

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - razr37 - 2014-04-16

What he ^^ said

(2014-04-16, 05:33)razr37 Wrote: Warlion said...He cannot figure out how to rate albums...I think it is not possible...just useless stars there

im guessing the same just to fill that blank space not sure

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-04-16

It would be nice to use these stars or if there's nothing to do with them, I guess we should get rid of them and put something different there in the future (reserved space). Just my two cents. I hate when useless stuff can't be configure for something useful.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - pierre8991 - 2014-04-16

Good news
I try with the last XBMC nightly (15-april-2014) and your last Git and it works.

I still have the problem of logos displayed in place of thumbs on sagas

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sstavross - 2014-04-16

Hi!
Thank you for your wonderfull work with the gotham version on this wonderful skin!
I have a request, if it is possible:
I listen to a lot of radio stations with classical music. The name of the music piece displayed in the fullscreen is something like this:
"Frederic Chopin - Vladimir Horowitz : Mazurka op.26 no.2" , more or less. This title is scrolling and it is very difficult to read it at once.You have to wait for the hole scrolling to read all the title. Is it possible to "brake" this hole line in parts? I mean to break it at the "-" or ":" so to have two or three lines like this:

Frederic Chopin
Vladimir Horowitz
Mazurka op.26 no.2

This way it will be more easy to read at once the hole title of the music piece. I think it will be good for other kind of music like jazz or pop music with two or more artists in the title.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sergiocos - 2014-04-16

these stars are for album rating, pulled by music scraper from various sites (allmusic.com back in the days, don't know now from which site...). there is also a field in album.nfo (<rating>Rating out of 5?<rating>)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-15, 20:19)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-14, 13:49)Lockos Wrote: Hi Warlion !
I've downloaded your latest git version and a few bugs that remain :

1) CDart (disc.png) for albums is not showing unless I play a song of the selected artist (with or without Mike's mod it is the same result). Can you take a look at this. The goal here would be to have them displaying while navigating between albums, exactly like for movies .
2) One Display bug in poster view for TVShows when you press the up arrow on a poster, you have an empty duration field, can you replace it with a more suitable field ? :
3) While navigating in the movie section, it is really great to have language flags finally working ! But it would be better to have a more complete display about subtitles too ! (like in the info pannel), so can you take the green part on the first picture and report it on the red part on the second picture :
4) In your latest video about movie sets you are able to select an extrafanart for movie sets via the contextual menu. How do you achieve that ? I don't have extrafanarts when I do the same thing !
Thanks a lot in advance for your help dude !

1.- is been answer
2.- thats strange that the rating not sure why you dont have it what mod did you install?
3.- i will see what i can do the problem is i dont find a place to add it

1) Ok
2) I didn't install any Mod except the neurosis one (included in the skin now). You didn't read me good Wink It is not for movies, it is the poster view for TV Shows !
3) Ok
4) You forget to answer this one. I can't find a way to change the inside boxset fanart because I can't reproduce what you did in your video (I don't have extrafanart on the list when I select "change art").

Thanks in advance for your help !

For extra fanart you need to add it just one time on choose art select Add art and write extrafanart1

For posters on tvshow is the same rating

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-04-16

Okay thank you for the extrafanart issue.
For the second issue it is not the rating field, it is the duration field ! There is no need to have a duration field at tv show or season level, I was just asking if you could remove it, because if you take a look back at my picture (for the tv show shameless), there is a useless duration field ! (or put another more accurate field instead Wink )

(2014-04-16, 10:48)Lockos Wrote: Okay thank you for the extrafanart issue.
For the second issue it is not the rating field, it is the duration field ! There is no need to have a duration field at tv show or season level, I was just asking if you could remove it, because if you take a look back at my picture (for the tv show shameless), there is a useless duration field ! (or put another more accurate field instead Wink )

ohh you are talking about Seasons

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-04-16

(2014-04-16, 03:30)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-16, 01:41)MaxCore Wrote: Nice weather Color War!!

actually thats idea of ShadowTek

(2014-04-15, 23:06)LEDFan Wrote: 1- Transparency color in Widgets?

Is it possible to change the transparency in the Widgets? I have the color picker addon installed and I was able to change the transparency in Music, Movies and TV Shows Showcase views but I can't find a setting to achieve this for the Widgets. Is there any settings or can it be done or it's not possible?

i just check the code LedFan because there is a fanart as background it wont change if a add more transparency to the image

(2014-04-16, 01:05)patseguin Wrote: I looked in the Database folder on my other OpenElec machine and saw a bunch more files than were on my living room machine. They were mostly .db files but I copied everything in there onto the cleanly installed OE in my living room and now I get fanart in all my menu items. It must have something to do with my SQL database and certain files bring local somehow. I don't know what it was but after copying everything and rebooting, I now have fanart in movies, 3d movies, and TV shows.
good to know is about setting than skin thanks for sharing the info

I don't even know what setting it was. I was selecting "Random Movies" just like I always did but I was getting a black screen. I never had to copy files from another computer before so I'm not even sure what fixed it. In the past, I did a clean install of OpenElec, installed Nox 4.1.9.8 from the zip, select random movies, and it would show movie fanart in that menu. It was on this last install that it didn't work and I still don't know why. If you can shed any light on it, it would definitely help.

EDIT: I downloaded the GIT version and it still shows as 4.1.9.8. Is that exactly the same as the 4.1.9.8 link on the main page?