Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-04-24

@Eisi2005

If you like you can try this

But untill now I've a some problems with the fallback if have no logo... so please try.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Warner306 - 2014-04-24

(2014-04-23, 08:50)noonzascript Wrote:
(2014-04-23, 08:14)Hack_kid Wrote: yes. learn to look through the misc options menu its plain as day

You clearly didn't read what I typed nor do you not know that if selecting "No" for "Enable Extended Info Widget" also gets rid of the music information (the one with the artist information and tracks) which never happened in previous builds of Aeon Nox.

Plain as day?

Edit: FYI I am using the latest build from the git

Are you using the lyrics mod? I tried it recently and it screwed up the slideshow when I turned it off. I haven't tried the latest Git, though, so maybe you're right.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-04-24

What does 4.1.9.9 have new? I tried installing it but the screen just gets messed up and. Have to reboot which put me back at 4.1.9.8

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Warner306 - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-24, 23:54)patseguin Wrote: What does 4.1.9.9 have new? I tried installing it but the screen just gets messed up and. Have to reboot which put me back at 4.1.9.8

Try upgrading your copy of Gotham. That always fixes the blank screens for me.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-04-25

I have the latest beta 6 of OpenElec. Well, I suppose I could run a nightly...

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Hack_kid - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-23, 09:36)noonzascript Wrote:
(2014-04-23, 09:30)bolter Wrote: I'm on the 4.1.9.8 from the git, but downloaded it a couple of days ago.

No problem. Obviously not a big deal but I had I reply like I did to whoever when I was told to 'learn' something that isn't even possible in the latest git, lol.

Found a fix:

I had to delete '+ !Skin.HasSetting(DisablePanelWidgetVis)' from '<visible>!Window.IsActive(musicosd) + !Skin.HasSetting(DisablePanelWidgetVis)</visible>' in MusicVisualisation.xml

well i wasnt expecting you were reporting a bug for the git version. i knew about that issue. it was a bug.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - firetix - 2014-04-25

(2014-04-24, 20:23)Eisi2005 Wrote: @warlion

since one of the last git updates i have the following problem. If i press info during a playing movie i get on the left side the cover of the movie with a rolling disc. But after 5 seconds the cover and the disc disappear and i get the plot of the movie there. This dont look very nice in my eyes. Could i disable this "feature" ?

I agree, this don't look quite nice.
Is there an option to disable that ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Dark_Slayer - 2014-04-25

(2014-02-04, 04:44)warlion Wrote: AN4 is really heavy skin , BigNoid the creator of this skin is working on AN5 on a lighter skin

you can download the last fixes here
DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.6 original without mods
DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.8 old
DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.9 New
Git
and install it using the zip installer on xbmc
Settings --> Add-ons -->install from zip file

Hey warlion,

You probably already know this, but your dropbox public links are disabled due to heavy traffic

Is the latest git .8 or .9?

Thanks

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-04-25

I was able to download 4.1.9.9 last night. Maybe I got lucky. I know BigNoid is developing AN5, and it is nice. However, I'd like to see 4.x.x.x continue in some form because I love the case view. I suppose I could use MQ5 if I wanted cases as AN5 is really nice and light, especially for my bedroom ION box.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Eisi2005 - 2014-04-25

@sveni_lee

thanks for your file but when i use this file the problem is still there.

Eisi

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Warner306 - 2014-04-25

No warlion this week. I was hoping to download a final version and stop posting in this forum. Real life must have taken over.

I am still hoping the various quirks associated with added modifications will be ironed-out, namely:

1. The full-screen video info needs work. There should be an option to disable the plot outline (which could be improved), and, as one person noted, if all features are activated (case, disc, clearart, info, etc.), the presentation can get downright buggy.

2. CD-art is not very intuitive to the average user. I have CD-art available, but it only rolls-out from the side if I play a song from the same album. Yet I can see the spinning disc during playback.

3. Instructions on how to use the color icons mod should be included somewhere in the skin. The average user might not even know where to find the icons.

4. The box-set for cases and low list view could use some tinkering as well. Box sets with more than 9 discs break the animation and list view doesn't look quite right when there isn't disc art available for all movies (although the animation certainly is not broken).

5. My last feature request was to add an on-screen track list during artist slideshow. The extended info/default panel are bulky and a nuisance to navigate when all I need to know is what song is going to be played next.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-26

Is anyone else having an issue with periodical lockups (when clicking on movies or tv shows? Also for some reason, the extended movie info script keeps failing?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - vicmanpergar - 2014-04-26

My extended movie info keeps failing too, at least it says that, but the thing is, the movie sets extra info is all there, like it is still working

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shedrock - 2014-04-26

I get this frequently. I get lockups as soon as my system boots up. Sometimes it happens even after 5 reboots. It is really frustrating. I love the skin but I can't use it for now.

I am using Aeon MQ 5 now and don't have the lockup issues at all. I first thought it was OpenELEC but it is definitely the skin.

Shedrock

(2014-04-26, 00:27)vicmanpergar Wrote: My extended movie info keeps failing too, at least it says that, but the thing is, the movie sets extra info is all there, like it is still working

I have the same problem and had to disable it. Sad

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - toineb - 2014-04-26

For me, when I first boot xbmc, since yesterday I have got the warning that there is a problem with the extended info script but I just ignore the warning, it disappears and the add on works - not sure what the problem is but it still works so I am happy