Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-05-11

Hi everyone !

Does the extended info script fail problem had been solved ? I just installed a fresh official Gotham 13.0 XBMC, with latest Git 4.1.9.9 and I still have the extend info issue...
Did you managed to make it work correctly with some tricky method ?

I also have lost all my custom submenus when upgrading (but I did a backup before) and don't know how to get them back while sticking with latest version, so if anyone has an idea it would be really appreciated !

Thanks in advance

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mombasa123 - 2014-05-11

Skin is actually better than the original - wasn't expecting that Smile

Just one thing to report - Subtitle download not working? Have to keep switching skins back and forth to download subs Sad

Thx!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Rastan - 2014-05-11

(2014-05-10, 18:14)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 01:19)RockDawg Wrote: This is probably a stupid question with an obvious answer, but I can't figure it out. If I queue up some movies via "Queue Item" in the context menu, where do I go to play the playlist. I could have sworn there used to be a "Now Playing" or something in the context menu, but not anymore.

Anybody have any idea on this?

If you are using a keyboard you can press "Q" to queue up items when finished press space bar to view the list.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - kikinjo - 2014-05-11

can anyone plz explain how to completly disable extra artist info when music is playing ?
i just want rotating widget with tracklist, but when u touch mouse extra info displays its anonying, i would like
to disable it completly, tried all the stuff but no results.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - RockDawg - 2014-05-11

(2014-05-11, 15:13)Rastan Wrote:
(2014-05-10, 18:14)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-05-03, 01:19)RockDawg Wrote: This is probably a stupid question with an obvious answer, but I can't figure it out. If I queue up some movies via "Queue Item" in the context menu, where do I go to play the playlist. I could have sworn there used to be a "Now Playing" or something in the context menu, but not anymore.

Anybody have any idea on this?

If you are using a keyboard you can press "Q" to queue up items when finished press space bar to view the list.

Thanks. But what about using a remote? I don't have a keyboard at most of my XBMC locations throughout the house. In Confluenece, once you've queued something, you go to the left slide out menu and there will be a "Current Playlist" button. This seems to be missing from Nox Gotham making it seemingly impossible to get to the playlist to play the queued media via remote.

I'm sure I could map a button on the remote to the spacebar, but I have a pretty basic remote and already use all the buttons for other functions. So that's not really an option. Not to mention that isn't very intuitive for other users.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - td75 - 2014-05-11

Is it possible to change the fallback music cdart to the same as Aeon Nox 5 skin please? This is under extras/cdart/default.png but cannot find where image is stored on 4.1.9. Image looks much cleaner.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Warner306 - 2014-05-12

(2014-05-11, 17:12)kikinjo Wrote: can anyone plz explain how to completly disable extra artist info when music is playing ?
i just want rotating widget with tracklist, but when u touch mouse extra info displays its anonying, i would like
to disable it completly, tried all the stuff but no results.

You can turn off extended info, scroll down and turn on the default panel. This has a tracklist.

I wish someone would take a shot at improving the presentation of the artist slideshow. I would prefer something simple and elegant that displays the album, disc art and extrafanart, while still including details such as codec, bitrate and upcoming tracks.

This is what mine looks like now:

I prefer the modified slideshow posted for Nox 5, minus the missing codec information. Currently, the text is too large and the information too scattered.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Punk_Boy - 2014-05-12

I have downloaded the last version of this skin, because the new Aeon for gotham is in my opinion way worse. I installed via zip file. It installed the addons but It gave me an error installing the skin itself. Can anyone help me?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MrsAngelD - 2014-05-12

(2014-05-12, 01:25)Punk_Boy Wrote: I have downloaded the last version of this skin, because the new Aeon for gotham is in my opinion way worse. I installed via zip file. It installed the addons but It gave me an error installing the skin itself. Can anyone help me?

You need to unzip it and do a manual install

On my windows 7 64bit I copied the unzipped folder to C:\Users\MyUsername\AppData\Roming\XBMC\Addons

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Punk_Boy - 2014-05-12

And were should i put It On XBMCbubtu?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - neurosis13 - 2014-05-12

(2014-05-12, 01:50)Punk_Boy Wrote: And were should i put It On XBMCbubtu?

~/.xbmc/userdata/

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - inv3ntor - 2014-05-12

4.1.9.9 still wont install, so tried 4.1.9.8 and its working great.I got the coloured media flags mods installed along with it as well now.

Pretty happy with this thanks guys!

One tiny thing though, when you bring up the info screen (i) for a movie or episode at the bottom of the info it used to show the file path, is there anyway to have this option back? Its really helpful at time to manage things if you know where on your HDD to find the file your looking at.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ArieS - 2014-05-12

(2014-05-12, 03:03)inv3ntor Wrote: 4.1.9.9 still wont install, so tried 4.1.9.8 and its working great.I got the coloured media flags mods installed along with it as well now.

Pretty happy with this thanks guys!

One tiny thing though, when you bring up the info screen (i) for a movie or episode at the bottom of the info it used to show the file path, is there anyway to have this option back? Its really helpful at time to manage things if you know where on your HDD to find the file your looking at.
You'll see the path if you move the focus on Refresh

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Batiatus - 2014-05-12

Anyone heard from Warlion this weekend? Still wondering about getting any further fixes to bugs and issues people are having.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ArieS - 2014-05-12

Thank you for the hard work on the skin. It is great as stated many times in here. One question though.
In Frodo while using Landscape, the codec flags used to be displayed at the bottom.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yw0zb06nun7lwg7/screenshot000.jpg

Is this option gone?