Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - masterziggy - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 17:07)broklyn Wrote: These boxes are very nice, where can I download bluray and dvd boxes?

here is the new thread for you to download all the changes we have made

Enjoy Cool

Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 17:24)brazen1 Wrote: 3D cases do not work after mod in widget view.

I checked and yes 3D Cases don't work.
I will see what is the reason...

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-05-15

(2014-05-15, 16:40)sveni_lee Wrote: @d00ziie

you only have to enable the "cases on Widgets" in Skin-setting and incenrt the
include_WidgetLayout.xml from here in your 1080i folder

Thanks, Sveni Lee. Works great,
and thank you, masterziggy, for sharing the cases.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-05-15

I tplayed again with the 3d cases but i don't get it work.

the Problem is in this lines

Code:
<texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$INFO[ListItem.Property(VideoResolution)]p.png</texture>

This line do not allow you to show 3d cases...

So I tried as follow

Code:
<texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[GlobalCaseVar]</texture>

because this are the variable
Code:
<variable name="GlobalCaseVar">
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,hdtv)">hdtv.png</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </variable>

but it did not work.

any one else any idea?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Vaikin - 2014-05-15

Works just fine for me. Requires you to have .3d. within your file names though(not case sensitive).

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-15, 00:52)bolter Wrote: One last thing, is there a way to force a refresh of the custom widgets you might have on the "Main Menu" everytime you visit the "Main Menu" as I have a custom "In Progress" widget on the main menu and it doesn't want to update if there is none or only 1 item in it until you exit and re-enter XBMC. When I say update, I mean add or remove the item from the widget. If there is more than 1 item in the widget already, it works fine.

I've installed AN 5 and all my widgets and smart playlists work fine, they just do not work in AN 4 and never have. I believe there is a bug in AN 4 disrupting the custom widgets.

Any comment?

Edit: After some testing, it seems my problem is the "Smart Playlist Manager"
If I add the playlist to the sub menu, I don't have a problem and in AN 5 when you choose to add a widget you can do that directly via a video playlist not the "Smart Playlist Manager"
warlion, are you able to add "video playlist" to the list of options to select when adding a widget and not have to go through the "Smart Playlist Manager" or can you supply me with a modified file if you don't want to release to general population.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - brazen1 - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-15, 22:46)Vaikin Wrote: Works just fine for me. Requires you to have .3d. within your file names though(not case sensitive).

Perhaps you could share with us? We're trying to figure out how to display 3D cases in a widget? As you already know and as I posted, 3D IS in the file/folder name so I'm a bit confused why you wrote that? Looking forward to your fix. TIA.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Vaikin - 2014-05-16

Im assuming you want the 3d cases to appear similar to in this picture: http://i.imgur.com/u2AFooZ.jpg
Code:
<variable name="WidgetCaseVar">
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Property(VideoResolution),3d)">3d.png</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Property(VideoResolution)]p.png</value>
    </variable>
Then in the Widget_Layout I made an image with the texture:
Code:
<texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[WidgetCaseVar]</texture>

Seemed to do the trick.

I made a new variable just for laughs because I honestly don't know enough about AN 4 to know which variables are being used and which aren't. You might be able to rewrite an existing one.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - brazen1 - 2014-05-16

Simply would like the poster to show that the movie is 3D in the 'Latest Movies' widget just as it does in the 'Movies' view. At the moment, there is no case, no 3D label on the case, no color, no nothing. Just a picture of the poster.jpg. This is only happening on titles with 3D in the naming. Everything else works just fine, except they don't label in colors hinting it is an .iso or it would be red.... just as they are in 'Movies' view. They all are labeled with the Blu-ray logo we've all become bored with and that's why we're customizing what we can. Just ran into a hitch with the widgets for the time being. Thanks anyway.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - baijuxavior - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-15, 21:43)sveni_lee Wrote: I tplayed again with the 3d cases but i don't get it work.

the Problem is in this lines

Code:
<texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$INFO[ListItem.Property(VideoResolution)]p.png</texture>

This line do not allow you to show 3d cases...

So I tried as follow

Code:
<texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[GlobalCaseVar]</texture>

because this are the variable
Code:
<variable name="GlobalCaseVar">
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.)">3d.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Filename,hdtv)">hdtv.png</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution]p.png</value>
    </variable>

but it did not work.

any one else any idea?

(2014-05-16, 04:00)Vaikin Wrote: Im assuming you want the 3d cases to appear similar to in this picture: http://i.imgur.com/u2AFooZ.jpg
Code:
        <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Property(VideoResolution),3d)">3d.png</value>
    </variable>
Code:
<texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$VAR[WidgetCaseVar]</texture>

Seemed to do the trick.

I made a new variable just for laughs because I honestly don't know enough about AN 4 to know which variables are being used and which aren't. You might be able to rewrite an existing one.

Thanks, this worked and now I have 3d bd cases in widgets.

(2014-05-16, 04:30)brazen1 Wrote: Simply would like the poster to show that the movie is 3D in the 'Latest Movies' widget just as it does in the 'Movies' view. At the moment, there is no case, no 3D label on the case, no color, no nothing. Just a picture of the poster.jpg. This is only happening on titles with 3D in the naming. Everything else works just fine, except they don't label in colors hinting it is an .iso or it would be red.... just as they are in 'Movies' view. They all are labeled with the Blu-ray logo we've all become bored with and that's why we're customizing what we can. Just ran into a hitch with the widgets for the time being. Thanks anyway.

Fllow vaikin's post. Edit files variables.xml and Includes_WidgetLayout.xml

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Batiatus - 2014-05-16

Can custom sub-menus be created for 4.1.9.9 like they can for Aeon Nox 5? That would be cool.

Also, tossing my opinion in the hat on the flipping poster for info on the info screen debate. I dislike.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-16, 06:22)Batiatus Wrote: Can custom sub-menus be created for 4.1.9.9 like they can for Aeon Nox 5? That would be cool.

Can you explain, what you mean... I don't know AN 5.
But you can create your own submenu like you want...

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Batiatus - 2014-05-16

Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yf0JIb3EBw

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-05-16

(2014-05-16, 04:00)Vaikin Wrote: Im assuming you want the 3d cases to appear similar to in this picture: http://i.imgur.com/u2AFooZ.jpg
Code:
    </variable>
Code:

Seemed to do the trick.

Thanks for sharing.
yes, that did the trick. I think the new variable is okay. Hope Warlion will this include in his Git.

One mor little question.
on the detail information on widget I still missing the right cover

so I changes the following line in Includes_WidgetLayout.xml

from
Code:
<texture background="true">thumbs/boxes/$VAR[ShowcaseCasePathVar]/$INFO[Window(home).Property(VideoResolution)]p.png</texture>

to
Code:

but than I got this...

so any idea where is my mistake...?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sanity - 2014-05-16

Hi.
I have two problems with this skin in my MusicVideos layout. 1. There is no cover art displayed in the widget (see image) 2. The "concert near me" seems not to update properly. it still shows concerts from last friday.
Anyone else have this issue? or now how to fix?
http://imgur.com/zSDsq4E