Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sanity - 2014-05-26

Not sure how your setup is. I think I have DVD sort order under settings/video and also I had to rescan my show for them to appear. Also make sure that season posters are enabled in artwork downloader plugin. That's what I can think of at the moment. I am not around my setup now.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - masterziggy - 2014-05-26

(2014-05-26, 19:37)EDU24RHCP Wrote:
(2014-05-26, 19:21)sanity Wrote: I think it's because there is no poster for season 9 yet. I have the complete series (1-9) on my xbmc and it shows correct season posters from season 1-8.
Hi thank you for answering... I also have the complete series but in my case the same poster is shown for all seasons (1-9) at episode level. Maybe there's something I have to change?

I really like him as well EDU24RHCP say, but how could not do it, maybe we can help around here, what happens to me ... Try to look like you could change it but I have not had time

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Surlias - 2014-05-26

(2014-05-26, 11:37)toineb Wrote: Do you have only one movieset ? Sorry, just trying to work out the differences in my head...

No I have many more sets on my HTPC, but the screenshot I posted is from the test setup I've been running on my desktop to figure out the best config before updating my HTPC that's been running Frodo for a year or so. Thanks for your suggestions, but no worries. I'm over it, the fanart view is fine.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - EDU24RHCP - 2014-05-26

(2014-05-26, 19:44)sanity Wrote: Not sure how your setup is. I think I have DVD sort order under settings/video and also I had to rescan my show for them to appear. Also make sure that season posters are enabled in artwork downloader plugin. That's what I can think of at the moment. I am not around my setup now.
I have the season posters enable in the artwork downloader plugin and I rescanned it but no luck. I tried putting the images in each season folder but it didn't work either.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-05-27

(2014-05-25, 11:19)Raytestrak Wrote: No, Aeon Nox 4 IS xbmc for me.

I hear ya man. With all due respect to the creator of Nox originally I think 4 is one of the best skins out there. I know it won't be on the official repo and I doubt Warlion is allowed to rename it so I don't know what happens after 4.9.9. Can there be 4.1.10.0, 11, 12, etc.?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Batiatus - 2014-05-27

Got this problem figured out. Nothing to do with the skin.

But still wondering about Smart Playlist Manager slots!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Surlias - 2014-05-27

Is there any way to get XBMC to re-associate all locally downloaded artwork when rebuilding the library after a reinstall? For instance, I have Artwork Downloader set to get all available art, including things like discart, and I have "local files" enabled so that it saves everything directly to the individual movie folders on my hard drive. But I can't seem to figure out how to get XBMC to pick up all the extra artwork when rebuilding the database from scratch.

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread for this inquiry, I just know a lot of knowledgeable post here and this seems like it should be an easy thing to do.

(2014-05-27, 05:38)Surlias Wrote: Is there any way to get XBMC to re-associate all locally downloaded artwork when rebuilding the library after a reinstall? For instance, I have Artwork Downloader set to get all available art, including things like discart, and I have "local files" enabled so that it saves everything directly to the individual movie folders on my hard drive. But I can't seem to figure out how to get XBMC to pick up all the extra artwork when rebuilding the database from scratch.

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread for this inquiry, I just know a lot of knowledgeable post here and this seems like it should be an easy thing to do.

If the artwork is stored locally once you've rebuilt make sure AD is set for use local files and then run it. It will take some time - depending on the size of your library - but it will find all the local files and import them. I had to figure this out by trial and error as there really doesn't seem to be a good resource for information on it. I've just done 3 libraries like this and it works fairly well. AD will also give you a report of anything it couldn't find once it's done as well.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Surlias - 2014-05-27

(2014-05-27, 05:53)Batiatus Wrote: If the artwork is stored locally once you've rebuilt make sure AD is set for use local files and then run it. It will take some time - depending on the size of your library - but it will find all the local files and import them. I had to figure this out by trial and error as there really doesn't seem to be a good resource for information on it. I've just done 3 libraries like this and it works fairly well. AD will also give you a report of anything it couldn't find once it's done as well.

Ah good to know. Maybe you're the right person to ask about another thing Artwork Downloader related: Why won't AD download discart for some titles? I figured it was the "minimum rating" setting, and tried lowering this to 0, and yeah it picked up some of the missing discart, but not all. And on top of that I ended up with some pretty ratty posters in a few places that surprised me because I thought they had already been populated.

Is the only option in cases like this to manually choose the desired artwork?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - baijuxavior - 2014-05-27

(2014-05-27, 05:38)Surlias Wrote: Is there any way to get XBMC to re-associate all locally downloaded artwork when rebuilding the library after a reinstall? For instance, I have Artwork Downloader set to get all available art, including things like discart, and I have "local files" enabled so that it saves everything directly to the individual movie folders on my hard drive. But I can't seem to figure out how to get XBMC to pick up all the extra artwork when rebuilding the database from scratch.

Artwork downloader will pickup the local files by enabling 'Use local files' in 'Advanced' settings of the add-on. I'm using it this way, I download, scrape movies and run artwork downloader in a separate download machine, then I copy the movies to my htpc and use the AD again to use the local files.

(2014-05-27, 07:05)Surlias Wrote:
(2014-05-27, 05:53)Batiatus Wrote: If the artwork is stored locally once you've rebuilt make sure AD is set for use local files and then run it. It will take some time - depending on the size of your library - but it will find all the local files and import them. I had to figure this out by trial and error as there really doesn't seem to be a good resource for information on it. I've just done 3 libraries like this and it works fairly well. AD will also give you a report of anything it couldn't find once it's done as well.

Ah good to know. Maybe you're the right person to ask about another thing Artwork Downloader related: Why won't AD download discart for some titles? I figured it was the "minimum rating" setting, and tried lowering this to 0, and yeah it picked up some of the missing discart, but not all. And on top of that I ended up with some pretty ratty posters in a few places that surprised me because I thought they had already been populated.

Is the only option in cases like this to manually choose the desired artwork?

AD gets it's art from Fanart.tv and can only get what is there. Many titles don't have certain pieces of art so it won't grab for those. It's funny when you look how some movies you'd think would have all sorts of options, say The Lord of the Rings, have very few, and others you don't think will have anything have 10+. But it's all done by people who just contribute so I thank them for all they did.

You might say I'm the right guy to ask about this as I just completed adding clearart, logos and discart for nearly 1500 titles and 70 TV shows in my library, but really I'm just an average end user trying to figure this all out as I go. The method to my madness was to go to the fanart site directly, search each movie individually, download the art pieces I liked best and if there were no options..... make my own. I probably made 25% of the art for my library, if not more. Then dragged into each film's folder in duplicate (to be named in both the XBMC and AD conventions), rinse and repeat.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-05-27

(2014-05-26, 11:37)toineb Wrote: Hello to get the set info, all you need to do is download, install and then activate in settings the extended info script from the first post of this thread

Thanks works great Big Grin

Edit: Anyone notice this annoying shadow for the "infowall" layout? If so, anyone know how to fix it?

(view in full resolution)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Noggin1980 - 2014-05-27

the way to change that is in this thread somewhere, it was posted reasonably recently but not in the last week.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sveni_lee - 2014-05-27

I post it here

I think it's not an annoying shadow.
And it don't need to fix because is no issue... Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - kuzeth - 2014-05-27

Just noticed it gets worse depending on the view..