Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - miks85 - 2014-07-02

(2014-07-02, 17:59)Mike_Doc Wrote: @miks85, thanks very much for the flags guide. Now working and it seems I'll need to rename various files as my file name don't contain bluray or a version of that. No big problem.
I had to rename all my movies too and it was a long stupid thing, but after all i'm glad to have done it Big Grin

(2014-07-02, 19:33)REralte Wrote: miks85 i add the line you told us like these but is no working for me, i dont know what and doing wrong Sad
I'll have a look on it, when i'm back at home. If you want to you can send your variables.cml to me...

Hope you didn't forget to update your movie library after renaming the files Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - REralte - 2014-07-02

ok i will send it to you thank one more time

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - miks85 - 2014-07-03

(2014-07-02, 21:35)REralte Wrote: ok i will send it to you thank one more time

i can not answer your pm, cause you disabled it Wink

so here:

Ok, it looks all right. I am not a coder and i founs out by testing around with it. When you look some lines below the lines you insert, you will find the same strings again! Perhaps you have to insert this line there again. I myself did this, because they look so similar and have the same .png files included.

So check these steps:
1. Insert the line on more time between the lines below (or try my variables.xml: http://uploaded.net/file/plk9lp88)

2. Check if you put the disney3d.png in the right folder!

3. Check that you have named your files correctly, for example:

4. And last but very not least: Update your movie library inside xbmc, so scan for new content! xbmc will not show up the new source logo unless you updated the library! because of the new filename xbmc has to add the movie as a new movie!

Now your custom logo must be shown up, there is no other way! hope this helps

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - REralte - 2014-07-03

i did all that im going try your variables

(2014-07-03, 00:46)REralte Wrote: i did all that im going try your variables

ok. and you named the logo you downloaded to disney3d as well?

--------
i see your pm, but i can't reply because you disabled it...

how i turn off the disabled it

go to your profile and choose the edit options and check this checkbox: Receive private messages from other users.

ok let me do that

(2014-07-02, 19:01)nivepl Wrote: Probably easy query, but does anyone know where "WATCHED", "NEW" "IN PROGRESS" etc. ribbons that are shown on title icons are stored in the skin folder? The reason I'm asking these are not translated to my native lang and I would very much translate these but don't know where these are;(. Cheers!

Hey, you can only see them with the github version of nox! is stored in the media folder.
check this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=187425&highlight=watched+flag

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Surlias - 2014-07-03

(2014-07-02, 11:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: @miks85,

I must be a complete noob, can you tell me how I even turn on the icons at the bottom? I have the standard XBMC ones. Is there a switch? I've found 'customized icons' in skin settings and turned on 'colored icons' but it doesn't seem to have made a difference to the film icons that appear?

Thanks

Mike.

I use this mod to enable the colored icons and more:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923

Very useful. Also enables little country flags to appear indicating what language tracks are included with your movies. The most useful aspect of the language flags for me is that I made a custom flag to represent commentary tracks.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Batiatus - 2014-07-03

Apologies if this nugget has been brought up before but I just came across it tonight while hanging out with my buddy. In Wall view, movies are listed alphabetically in a vertical format (top to bottom, left to right) and should be listed horizontally (left to right, top to bottom). Is there a way to change that, through a setting or editing an HTML file?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - simonk83 - 2014-07-03

Any movement on getting this into a repo?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - baijuxavior - 2014-07-03

(2014-07-01, 19:39)miks85 Wrote:
(2014-06-28, 21:18)Surlias Wrote: Does anyone know how to add custom source icons? I'd like to have more than one "web-dl" source format, since not all web-dl files are sourced from iTunes, and the standard Nox Reloaded "WEB-TV" icon isn't really suitable for web-dl movie files. I've tried creating a "web-tv.png" file with the icon I want to use, but video files I've tagged with "web-tv" in the filename don't pull it up, they just default to the encoding tag (like H.264 or whatever).
Any ideas?

(2014-06-30, 05:12)baijuxavior Wrote: Is there any option to display an icon for SBS or TAB 3D files? I can currently view 3D blu-ray cases, but it will be useful to know what kind of 3d file it is.

I have a solution for both of you. I have integrated 2 different 3d logos for normal 3d and Disney 3D:

What you need is to say xbmc to recognize that there are different files and learn xbmc what to do. Therefor you have to do something with the filename and the variables.xml, located here: C:\\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.gotham\1080i\variables.xml

1. Open the variables.xml
2. search for bluray3d (for me its line 162)

There you have this string:
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + [SubString(ListItem.Filename,.3D.) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,3DBD)]">bluray3d</value>
It says that when there is a file named with for example .bluray.3d. xmbc will show up the "bluray3d.png" image

3. What you have to do is adding a new line that says xbmc what to do. I added this by copying the 3d line:
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Filename,bluray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,blu-ray) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,bdrip) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,brrip)] + [SubString(ListItem.Filename,.disney3D.) | SubString(ListItem.Filename,disney3DBD)]">disney3d</value>
This line says xbmc to show up the "disney3d.png" image if the filename includes .bluray.disney3d.

4. then you only have to put your .png file to the source library

5. at least you have to name your files.

And now you can do this for your beloved images Smile

Thank you. Gonna try this. It will be great if someone makes SBS and TAB icons.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - kuzeth - 2014-07-03

Hey guys, how can I display track lists in the album review field? The built-in function doesn't seem to be working, any ideas what's going on there? I can do it by editing the nfo's but its extremely time consuming.

I did everything like you explained miks85 but still no working, my 3d movies have avi. extensiones i dont know if this matter