Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-07-11

When is 4.2 coming? I'm always looking for new stuff. ;-)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Surlias - 2014-07-11

@patseguin

Anything in particular? Seems like if you just posted a request, more than likely someone would come up with a solution. A very active and helpful community has sprung up around Warlion's work.

@Amelandbor

Re: Added fadelabel to poster
So cool, thanks for this. Is it possible to make the actor label break to a new line instead of scrolling, so that their name and role overlay is always completely visible ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - masterziggy - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-11, 15:55)patseguin Wrote: When is 4.2 coming? I'm always looking for new stuff. ;-)

just published warlion having a pretty serious illness and the only thing you can think of is when you will be next version?Confused

warlion I hope you are recovered, the most importantly is the health and her other things are secondary.

A Best Regards from Spain

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - toineb - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-11, 00:50)warlion Wrote: hi all, is been a while,

sorry if I wasn't arround to reply issues or questions
let me explain I have a genetic disease call EDS , my body don't generate colagen so my muscle and tendons are really flexible that cause regular pain and dislocation on almost all my joints the last one was my hip so was really difficult to me to sit on the computer, and with the pain killers was a little away of my mind , I'm still in recover but out of medication, still a little pain but I'm sure that I can resume work on the skin for short period of time

this week I will try to read all the post since my last log in, to try to chach up, there is a lot of post but I will do my best to try to help

any problem or fixes since then will be appreciate to add it to tve git to keep the skin up to date
sorry guys for my absence

Very good to see you posting but seriously don't worry about the skin, look after yourself, get yourself well - There is no need for your to apologise

Thank you for your creation and take it easy

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - patseguin - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-11, 20:32)toineb Wrote:

let me explain I have a genetic disease call EDS , my body don't generate colagen so my muscle and tendons are really flexible that cause regular pain and dislocation on almost all my joints the last one was my hip so was really difficult to me to sit on the computer, and with the pain killers was a little away of my mind , I'm still in recover but out of medication, still a little pain but I'm sure that I can resume work on the skin for short period of time

this week I will try to read all the post since my last log in, to try to chach up, there is a lot of post but I will do my best to try to help

any problem or fixes since then will be appreciate to add it to tve git to keep the skin up to date

Very good to see you posting but seriously don't worry about the skin, look after yourself, get yourself well - There is no need for your to apologise

Thank you for your creation and take it easy

Holy crap, I had no idea Warlion, sorry about your troubles. Sorry about my half-joking post about 4.2. I love your work. Take your time and get well.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Rastan - 2014-07-11

Sorry to hear you are unwell bro. I wish you strength and good health, with the name Warlion I already know you're a fighter! Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Devildude - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-08, 20:36)Devildude Wrote: Hi guys... First of all I must say that i love this skin or this mod of it... Really great work!
Now I will customize all the things I had in frodo but I have one problem.

In the home configurator I will make a button with a simple favorite that is in my favorite list.
I go to choose type and choose favorite but nothing happens.
The folder "Function" is empty too.
In frodo I can choose a favorite from my list and then the action was written in the function folder.

What do I make wrong?

Thx a lot.
Cheers

I quote myself because i have solved my problem.

I tested it also on my desktop pc (13.0) and there it works great, i can pin a Favorite on the home menu.
Then i installed XBMC 13.1 ( that is the same version my htpc have) and then it also don`t work.

Its a Problem between AN 4.1.9 and XBMC 13.1.
few miutes ago i tested 13.2 Beta 1...it doesn´t work here also.

have anyone run AN and xbmc 13.1 on his machine and all works fine ??

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - leepenny - 2014-07-11

@warlion - nice to see you back and,wish you all the best........and take it easy man.
Skin is the best one i've used ever

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - neurosis13 - 2014-07-11

@warlion

best wishes from me and get well soon, this would be the most important thing and it would make us all very happy.
Blush

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Amelandbor - 2014-07-11

(2014-07-11, 19:10)Surlias Wrote: @Amelandbor

Re: Added fadelabel to poster
So cool, thanks for this. Is it possible to make the actor label break to a new line instead of scrolling, so that their name and role overlay is always completely visible ?
Idk if it's possible, would have to look at the code for that, but I don't think it would be a good choice aesthetically speaking. Will have a look later to see how it looks in real life.

Edit: From looking at the code from my tablet it doesn't look it's possible, or maybe with a different difficult solution.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Surlias - 2014-07-12

np, thanks for checking!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-07-12

hey guys how many of you are using helix?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - inv3ntor - 2014-07-12

Hey guys, during playback when i pull up info (i) the poster now spins around and shows the plot. Any way to disable this?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MaxCore - 2014-07-12

(2014-07-11, 15:36)MaxCore Wrote: What is the tricks to disabled the auto lyrics in the screen ?? thx

Anyone ?

(2014-07-12, 02:12)warlion Wrote: hey guys how many of you are using helix?

Too young to try Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - inv3ntor - 2014-07-12

@maxcore: sprry mate never used xbmc for music so no idea.

@warlion: Beenusiong xbmc for years, joined forums in 2010, but was using xbmc before Dharma came out. Originally used to mess around with nightly builds of dharma,but had some bad experiences so these days i wait for a proper stable release. Therefore only switched to gotham recently, way too early for me to mess with Helix Smile