Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Amelandbor - 2014-07-13

You can also create releases on github

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-13, 00:55)Amelandbor Wrote: You can also create releases on github

yes you are right but also i like to keep a different mirrors , so the same thing don't happens again lol

Amelandbor i just push your changes to my git, let me know if i can or cant, sorry for doing it before asking you for permission.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-12, 15:45)xxxboxxx Wrote: Hey all, thanks again for keeping this skin going. Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere in the thread I took a look through and didn't see it.....

So I had clear art, logos and cd art working fine a few days ago (tv and movies), suddenly it stopped for some reason,

It was time anyway so I uninstalled xbmc (also deleted the profile folder), reinstalled everything and rescraped all my artwork (posters banner and fanart only, not clear/logo/cd), no luck.

I have the art saved locally with the appropriate names .png, and as mentioned it was working previously.

I'm an using the 'Low Art' view mainly and have toggled the 'show clearart instead of logo' on and off and while I have both of these images saved, neither shows up. I have also scanned my files into the library and checked all the other views that show this art.

Maybe this is something I'm doing? I dunno but I would love to get my clearart/logos and cd art working again with this skin. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Have you redone the path for you clearart in the settings. You need that for clear art and logos, not sure why your cdart isn't working though.

Hope this helps.

Edit: Sorry, just re read you post and noticed it was for TV and movies not music. If you have your logos etc in you movie/TV folders, you may need to re add them the same way you add and change you posters and fanart.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - CaptainKen - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-13, 00:30)reksp13 Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 00:22)warlion Wrote: guys what cloud service do you recommend i was using dropbox but the service had some limits , then try skydrive but not sure what will be better to upload the skin without worry about bandwidth limitations

googledrive rapidshare.com?

I use Copy.com which gives 15GB, plus 1GB for each person you refer! PM me if you want to refer me.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-12, 18:13)Devildude Wrote: come on guys, please let me know what are xbmc versions you have installed.

xbmc 13.1 and AN 4.1.9. runs on two machines and all two have the problem with the favorites i can not pin on the home screen.

a version of 13.0. i can not found by seaching with google.

Please give me a tip what can i do.

AN without pining a favorite on the homescreen is a light version of the skin.

Try this

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ProRipp - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-12, 05:24)warlion Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 04:14)brazen1 Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 02:12)warlion Wrote: hey guys how many of you are using helix?

Now that I know you have an interest in helix, I will be : )
Looking forward to animated .gif's artwork support.
Keep up your good spirit!
What number type EDS?

i will keep an eye on helix to future changes , i will port AN4 to helix but in time im also foward to animated gifs Smile

i had type 1

(2014-07-12, 04:13)bolter Wrote: Good to see you back Warlion, hope you get better soon. I tried Helix a while back with AN but had trouble with selecting different scrapers for movies etc. So went back to Gotham. Other than that, it seemed to work OK.

Edit: to get round swapping scrapers, I had to run Confluence skin, change scraper then go back to AN.

thanks bolter good info

Thanks all for the kind words ans support

Welcome back warlion, I too look forward to the port to Helix the animated gif 'covers' look amazing when well done !

Peace Pro

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-07-13

Can someone make a list of all the minor Mods / workarounds floating around -- I am not talking about Mike's showcase Mod or neurosis colored mod as that warlion had already incorporated. What I am Talking about is small workarounds like what amelandbor ( own fork on github) / Mike_Doc (post 2839), there's another mod ( maybe Mike's ) to have the CD art pop out from the side rather then top in many views which I am unbale to locate, and so on and so forth. Then we can ask warlion to take a look at these into incorporating into the main 4.1.9.9.

the mike_doc is actually a way to make the nfo , the amelandbor is already in my git and one Mike change , im still reading but i had 200 more page to go lol

that actually will be very helpful Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - CaptainKen - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-11, 01:22)Surlias Wrote:
(2014-07-10, 05:32)CaptainKen Wrote: Review these links. If you'd like anything more detailed, then you should wade/search through his forum thread (the 1st link) as he has provided several very in depth explanations on the various options.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158373

https://github.com/MilhouseVH/texturecache.py

So I guess both the p and c options are useful. Seems to me that simply running a "C" argument should fix it so that the correct artwork appears (and improve loading time), and then a "P" argument would get rid of art no longer referenced, thereby freeing up space in the cache. Does that pretty well sum it up?

Yep, that should do it.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Amelandbor - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-13, 01:46)warlion Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 00:55)Amelandbor Wrote: You can also create releases on github

yes you are right but also i like to keep a different mirrors , so the same thing don't happens again lol

Amelandbor i just push your changes to my git, let me know if i can or cant, sorry for doing it before asking you for permission.

No problem, there are some things incorporated which are a personal preference so it might not be for everyone. Like the actor names on the poster and the disabled rotating plot.

the rotating plot was a test just before i get injure and i know many didnt like it lol, the label for the actors name is something i like a lot not sure about the size meaby a little bit bigger i need to try different fonts

thanks Amelandbor

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - jeffski10 - 2014-07-13

Hi All,

I'm trying to solve a problem with fanart not showing on the main screen. All I get is errors in the log such as:

Code:
13:36:29 T:1080 WARNING: XFILE::CDirectoryFactory::Create - Unsupported protocol(image) in image://smb%3a%2f%2fMEDIAHUB%2fMovies%2fMovies%20DVD%2fBack%20to%20the%20Future%20(1985)%2ffanart.jpg/
13:36:31 T:3916 WARNING: XFILE::CDirectoryFactory::Create - Unsupported protocol(image) in image://smb%3a%2f%2fMEDIAHUB%2fMovies%2fMovies%20DVD%2fBatman%20Begins%20(2005)%2ffanart.jpg/

And yet if I open the movie or tv library the fanart loads as a backdrop OK. I've deleted the textures file, deleted the fanarts and downloded them again and still a similar thing happens. I'd wondered if I had somehow got artwork with a trailing / on them which made it think its a directory but checking the library all are named OK. A search across the forums show some instances of this error message but no real solution. Does anyone know what may be causing it or even whats different for the load process on the main menu v within a library?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Mike_Doc - 2014-07-13

May I ask if Warlion / Amelandbor that you could consider building 'music genre icons' into your skin? I've found an old thread but it doesn't give me enough info to go off and try doing it myself. The thread is http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=57687

It would be great to be able to have custom icons for music genres and as you can see in the thread there are plenty of options to download icons as well.

Thanks

Mike.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bill1972 - 2014-07-13

Anyone having issues with henryford service skin widget? I tried using so that I could have the widget tv episodes display by aired date, but it seems to be giving errors on startup.
xbmc log shows

13:32:15 T:3224 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: Main instance has no attribute 'LIMIT'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Home Server\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets11\default.py", line 376, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\Home Server\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets11\default.py", line 64, in __init__
self._fetch_info_recentitems()
File "C:\Users\Home Server\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets11\default.py", line 138, in _fetch_info_recentitems
self._fetch_movies('RecentMovie')
File "C:\Users\Home Server\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets11\default.py", line 148, in _fetch_movies
json_string = '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "id": 1, "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": {"properties": ["title", "originaltitle", "playcount", "year", "genre", "studio", "country", "tagline", "plot", "runtime", "file", "plotoutline", "lastplayed", "trailer", "rating", "resume", "art", "streamdetails", "mpaa", "director"], "limits": {"end": %d},' %self.LIMIT
AttributeError: Main instance has no attribute 'LIMIT'
-->End of Python script error report<--

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - reksp13 - 2014-07-13

(2014-07-13, 10:24)warlion Wrote: the rotating plot was a test just before i get injure and i know many didnt like it lol, the label for the actors name is something i like a lot not sure about the size meaby a little bit bigger i need to try different fonts

thanks Amelandbor
I still like the rotating plot I have updated to all the latest fixes but I still kept the rotating plot. I have had no problems with it. Was it causing issues for some people? Or just something not liked?