Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - GoonerUK - 2014-11-20

First of all thanks for the excellent skinBig Grin I do have a problem though, i can not get TvTunes to work in movies, works fine in TV Shows but silence in movies, it works ok in my other skins (Nox 5, Confluence Custom etc) so it must be skin related and also if i need to how do i reset the skin?, i can't find the option anywhere.
Many Thanks

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Eisi2005 - 2014-11-22

@andy

thanks for your mod for Helix. In the Gotham version i have BluRay cases in the widget. With your version i dont have casaes in widgets. I dont know if this was a manual mod from mike or if i dont finde the counter for this option ?

Eisi

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - meddem - 2014-11-23

Hi,
Thanks for this skin!
Does anyone know how to increase the number of the widjet panels?

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - McButton - 2014-11-23

Change the setting. Be more specific. Which area, for what items. If you just go into furniture settings, there are a bunch of options. More panels will probably look broken, however.

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - meddem - 2014-11-23

I am talking about Settings -> skin-> customizers-> general main menu settings-> icon panel manager

As of now, there are 4 widget panels available, each one has 5 shortcuts.

I would like to have more panels available, does anyone already did that or knows which files to modify to get this?

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Raytestrak - 2014-11-24

I just upgraded to beta4 and all of a sudden my artwork for a lot of movies has changed, furthermore ... I'm have discart which I never had before. Does anyone know how to disable this? I want Kodi to only show a poster and fanart, nothing more. Artwork downloader is configured to not download anything at all, and Kodi only downloaded fanart & poster images before today.

Edit: still don't know what happened, but I've exported my DB incl. art, removed the art I didn't want (extrafanart folders and such), removed my Thumbnails directory and Textures.db, and have rebuilt my image cache. There gone now, will have to wait and see what happens when new movies get added.

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - shaktoo - 2014-11-24

(2014-11-24, 18:02)Raytestrak Wrote: I just upgraded to beta4 and all of a sudden my artwork for a lot of movies has changed, furthermore ... I'm have discart which I never had before. Does anyone know how to disable this? I want Kodi to only show a poster and fanart, nothing more. Artwork downloader is configured to not download anything at all, and Kodi only downloaded fanart & poster images before today.

You can go into skin settings and disable discart, Unisntall Artwork Downloader if not needed.
Why not change to just Confluence or confluence based minimal artwork skin? Otherwise try the Aeon Nox 5.
most people would use this skin for all the reasons that you have stated above & more !

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - haverer2 - 2014-11-24

When trying to customise the menus, there's no keyboard visible when entering for example, a label..... I'm using a Helix Beta... is this most likely the issue?

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Raytestrak - 2014-11-24

(2014-11-24, 18:50)shaktoo Wrote: Why not change to just Confluence or confluence based minimal artwork skin? Otherwise try the Aeon Nox 5.
most people would use this skin for all the reasons that you have stated above & more !

There's more to a skin than animations. I have customized backgrounds, submenus, playlists etc that cannot be done with Confluence and I don't like the views incorporated in Nox5. I've been a Nox4 user from the get-go, but I don't care for ALL the options.

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - old_school - 2014-11-24

Hi am useing this mod nice mod can anyone tell me how to set movies to set into packs dont see option for this anywere

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - meowmoo - 2014-11-29

Hi;

is is by far the most awesome skin i have tried for Kodi! Thanks for the work, I looks like it was a lot of work...

only one thing the bothers me, when i use the Wall view, for Movies/Tv there is an option to disable the Clear Covers, in the Music wall this option is missing, im not a fan of Cover overlays, and would love to see this option in the music wall also.

If its possible to add this, I will pay you a Beer Dude Big Grin

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - kuzeth - 2014-11-29

Hey guys, constantly striving for the perfect XBMC install. I have everything figured out and working the way I want it thanks to everyone here, and a special thanks to Amelandbor for all of his help behind the scenes.

Here I am again with a few slight bugs/things-I'm-not-fond-of.

1. Is there someone out there kind enough to work up a fix for the overlapping of Posters/Plot? In the picture the season list overlaps both, but its the same with each view in tri-panel.

2. Now this one's going to be tricky and is really just me being a perfectionist. The circled area; is it possible to remove the Episodes/Genre/Unwatched notes and just show the plot for the show?

<3 XBMC & Nox!

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Raytestrak - 2014-11-30

With Helix/Kodi around the corner, is there a way to change the Aeon Nox Gotham intro into Aeon Nox Helix or at least something not Gotham?

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - McButton - 2014-12-02

I'm happy with it showing the Gotham flag for as long as it needs to as long as it keeps working rock solid!
--------------------------------

Also, the request above is possible. I'm awful at understanding the skin settings, but if you want to mess with the zoom and size of the middle panel, just find the tripanel skin xml and mess around with the dimensions. The text can also be changed. You have to link it to whatever you are looking for it to do. That one is a little trickier.

#1 should be easy enough for someone. It'd take me a few days to even figure out what I did and what I broke. I've change some of my own views. They work fine, but I know I missed or messed up something. Works for me, so I just roll with it. Give it a whirl.

RE: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - kuzeth - 2014-12-02

Thanks for the reply McButton, I had a fiddle for a couple of hours myself but my coding skills are terrible. I couldn't achieve it properly, but I'm sure that it can be done with some experience.