Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 for gotham - warlion - 2014-02-24

Hi mike the play theme is actually 2 xbmc core strings play and theme I use this to avoid make a new one

Those returning, on hiatus and TBD will show on tvshows on the bottom right , and on tvshow information

Those are the current status of a series using for the TV show next aired script

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 for gotham - mikebzh44 - 2014-02-24

OK, I look into Transifex for XBMC Core and strings "Play" ans "Theme" are already translated. So it's just a question of time before Gotham and Frodo use the right strings.po.

For On hiatus and TDB, could you share some screenshots ?

What TDB means ?

For "On hiatus", does it means that the TV shows is paused (may be for holidays or between 2 seasons) ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 for gotham - warlion - 2014-02-24

TDB mean "To be decided" when a show will continues but don't had a date
On hiatus mean that the show is on pause , your idea is the status is the same as mine but to be honest the next version of TV show next aired will not use that status

Edit
I been searching TBD is that the renewal is still to be decided when a show end a season and they are deciding to go for the next season

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - sergiocos - 2014-02-24

TDB - to be decided = there is no reliable data about renewal or cancellation, yet (=nothing decided yet). This status occurs immediatly after a season ends, and the network has not decided anything regarding the show.
On Hiatus - from wikipedia
A network may put a show on hiatus before canceling it. This may be to:
-evaluate the series' quality.
-warn the television producers in an effort to push them to produce a more profitable product.
-fill its timeslot with another program to compare ratings.
-warn viewers that the show is not pulling its weight in ratings. And, as a result, see how the show performs in reruns before deciding whether or not it deserves another season.
(The television series Two and a Half Men was put on hiatus in the middle of its eighth season because of Charlie Sheen's entry into a rehabilitation center; the show eventually did not continue for the season when Sheen's contract with the series was terminated due to personal issues.)
On Hiatus - for whatever reasons, the show no longer airs, but will most likely return (but there is no specific date).

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-02-24

Thanks guys.

It will be hard to find french translations for those strings.

@LEDFan or any French users, make some proposals

On Hiatus = Suspendu ??

TBD = En attente ??

Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MaxCore - 2014-02-24

Suspendu c'est sleep

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - N.O.W.A.L.L - 2014-02-24

tdb > indécis / à confirmer ?
on hiatus > en hibernation ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - LEDFan - 2014-02-24

TBD: À déterminer
On hiatus: En attente

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MaxCore - 2014-02-24

(2014-02-24, 22:51)LEDFan Wrote: TBD: À déterminer

je dirais que tu es piles dessus Wink

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-02-25

(2014-02-24, 23:05)MaxCore Wrote:

je dirais que tu es piles dessus Wink

Je confirme, la traduction est bonne Wink

(For english speakers, "I confirm, this tanslation sounds good"...sorry for this quite long french digression)

@warlion : I 've just found this topic right now, haven't tested your skin yet but your work looks more than promising. It's just a matter of time before I start to do some tests.
Anyway big "THANK YOU" for keeping the most complete XBMC skin alive !

One question though : In Nox 4.1.9 "Frodo" version, only one bug was remaining and bothering me. At season level, the logo for TV Shows in episode view and small list view (among others) was only displaying for remotely scrapped TV Shows but not when those same shows were scrapped manually (with local .nfo files and local logo.png files). Why ? I never figured out why...

Can you tell me if this bug is still here for Gotham version and how to resolve it if it is ?

Thanks in advance ! Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - piotrasd - 2014-02-25

- video.language flag are not refreshed Sad
when we go to movie library just get flags from first movie after that now refresh when we browsing library - other movies

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-02-25

(2014-02-25, 00:46)Lockos Wrote: @warlion : I 've just found this topic right now, haven't tested your skin yet but your work looks more than promising. It's just a matter of time before I start to do some tests.
Anyway big "THANK YOU" for keeping the most complete XBMC skin alive !

One question though : In Nox 4.1.9 "Frodo" version, only one bug was remaining and bothering me. At season level, the logo for TV Shows in episode view and small list view (among others) was only displaying for remotely scrapped TV Shows but not when those same shows were scrapped manually (with local .nfo files and local logo.png files). Why ? I never figured out why...

Can you tell me if this bug is still here for Gotham version and how to resolve it if it is ?

Thanks in advance ! Smile

To be honest I don't had any series with .nfo to test it

(2014-02-25, 02:16)piotrasd Wrote: - video.language flag are not refreshed Sad
when we go to movie library just get flags from first movie after that now refresh when we browsing library - other movies

That's actually videolanguage script issue the developer is AWOL I'm so bad a python to try to fix it

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-02-25

Can please tell me where the names and info for music is kept. I have an album that scans ok and info reads ok until you go out of the music section then come back in.

Originally the album artist says it is "Dire Straits & Mark Knopfler"
Then it will change to "Dire Straits & Mark KnopflerMark Knopfler"
This is only in the section that shows all the album covers, In the artist section the artist name is correct.

Don't think this is skin related as I reproduce it in other skins.

Edit: Fixed, looks like it's a bug in the Universal Album Scraper

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-02-25

Ok guys, thanks.

Last string is "Returning". Where this string is used ? What is the translation : "Revenir" ? "Revenir" sounds good, no ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - piotrasd - 2014-02-25

Quote:
(2014-02-25, 02:16)piotrasd Wrote: - video.language flag are not refreshed Sad

That's actually videolanguage script issue the developer is AWOL I'm so bad a python to try to fix it

could you try with this patch ?
(better logic (labels don´t stay empty when json call is takin place))
https://github.com/phil65/script.videolanguage/commit/23b7d141de1f51ffde4364fbb53a11a217c58308.patch